What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

China GDP per capita: 5400 USD

Vietnam GDP per capita: 1300 USD

Funny those Viets labelling us as poor, while their average income is less than a quarter of ours, and the inflation is 4 times more than ours.
Vietnam is chasing up,the gap not too huge.

Funny those Viets labelling us as poor, while their average income is less than a quarter of ours, and the inflation is 4 times more than ours.

LOL i m not surprised , only viet trolls think begging is more dignified than working and we dont call them shameless, thick skin for no reason

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Vietnam is chasing up,the gap not too huge.

you know nothing mate , if not for the chinese migrants in vietnam , their economy will be in deep sh@t

No wonder Vietnam is so behind.

Our population is indeed 15 times more, yet one Chinese makes 3 times more money than 1 Vietnamese, so our total GDP is 45 times bigger. Hong Kong, a single city, has a larger GDP than all of Vietnam.

China does consume more food, but we also consumer more per capita. Your people are starving yet still exporting food! Now that's sad.

Your population is manageable? Ok, let me make the analogy. Singapore has a small population right, but why is it so overpopulated? Because what matters isn't total population its population density. China has a low population density. Vietnam has a very high population density. Vietnam would long have exhausted its limited resources in its own borders before it is rich enough to import from the outside.

I call this phenomena "getting starved before getting rich".

China has 90% energy independence and 99% food independence. We can afford to pay farmers to leave their land untilled to reduce environmental impact. Can Vietnam? No, Vietnam has to export food even as Vietnamese get stunted due to malnutrition.

The difference is more like 70 times, our average income is 4 times more, but the inflation is 4 times less.

All Vietnam can do is growing rice.

LOL i m not surprised , only viet trolls think begging is more dignified than working and we dont call them shameless, thick skin for no reason

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

you know nothing mate , if not for the chinese migrants in vietnam , their economy will be in deep sh@t
It's not good Chinese government invited them to beg from Chinese not under your permission.

No wonder Vietnam is so behind.

Our population is indeed 15 times more, yet one Chinese makes 3 times more money than 1 Vietnamese, so our total GDP is 45 times bigger. Hong Kong, a single city, has a larger GDP than all of Vietnam.

China does consume more food, but we also consumer more per capita. Your people are starving yet still exporting food! Now that's sad.

Your population is manageable? Ok, let me make the analogy. Singapore has a small population right, but why is it so overpopulated? Because what matters isn't total population its population density. China has a low population density. Vietnam has a very high population density. Vietnam would long have exhausted its limited resources in its own borders before it is rich enough to import from the outside.

I call this phenomena "getting starved before getting rich".

China has 90% energy independence and 99% food independence. We can afford to pay farmers to leave their land untilled to reduce environmental impact. Can Vietnam? No, Vietnam has to export food even as Vietnamese get stunted due to malnutrition.
Do not talk like a kid, Vietnam does not have the gap between rich-proverty. We ảe completed century projects of the United Nations. GDP growth is divided to all people. Government of Vietnam does not have the habit of hoarding money and neglect for people living with poverty. Look at the inequality of Chinese society with objections,demonstrate ... people's daily. you use your brain, do not let us despise you are ''rich but ignorant ''.

What i was trying to say is your a$$ is as stink as us. Chinese GDP vs Vietnamese GDP is no where near $50,000.00/year until both China and Vietnam hit this mark then I will listen to you. Otherwise, you're as stink as us.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

You're wrong again, if it wasn't for Viet Kieu like myself, Vietnam would be a lot behind. Your contribution did little but not enough to make any changes. Stop boosting yourself without any hard facts. I'm Vietnamese and I know a lot more about Vietnam than you do. So stop kidding yourself.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

The difference is more like 70 times, our average income is 4 times more, but the inflation is 4 times less.

All Vietnam can do is growing rice.

Is that all you know?

Well, they cannot sustain annually a 10% GDP growth like us, while their price inflation has just skyrocketed.

Good, how long do you think you can sustain this growth? 20 years? 30 years? infinity?

What i was trying to say is your a$$ is as stink as us. Chinese GDP vs Vietnamese GDP is no where near $50,000.00/year until both China and Vietnam hit this mark then I will listen to you. Otherwise, you're as stink as us

Well, our nominal GDP per capita gonna reach 10k USD by 2015, while you will still stick below the African nations. :coffee:

China begged Soviet Union and from 1972 up to day is begging USA. It's more thick skin on face for no reason. You are shamelessly mentioned about this.

You are poisoned with illusion about pro Chinese are living in ASEAN or every where in the world. Think about USA Ambassador to Peking, he is pro Chinese but he protect USA interest first.

Well, our nominal GDP per capita gonna reach 10k USD by 2015, while you will still stick below the African nations. :coffee:

LOL, good for China? Now, what did you take from that growth? Are you a millionaire now? You have no idea how Vietnam is going to be like near future.

China begged Soviet Union and from 1972 up to day is begging USA. It's more thick skin on face for no reason. You are shamelessly mentioned about this.

You are poisoned with illusion about pro Chinese are living in ASEAN or every where in the world. Think about USA Ambassador to Peking, he is pro Chinese but he protect USA interest first.

Gary Locke? We never view him as Chinese. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

LOL, good for China? Now, what did you take from that growth? Are you a millionaire now? You have no idea how Vietnam is going to be like near future.

China will become a superpower in the next 5 years, while Vietnam will still be a third world nation.

End of story. :coffee:

Gary Locke? We never view him as Chinese. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

China will become a superpower in the next 5 years, while Vietnam will still be a third world nation.

End of story. :coffee:

Well hopefully that's true in the next 5 years. I'm still alive then and watch China become the next super power.

Well, they cannot sustain annually a 10% GDP growth like us, while their price inflation has just skyrocketed.

With your blatant, we and other nations should stop imports from China to reduce inflation?
You proud to grow by 10%, but we are preventing the growth stage, you will not understand why?
Our class is different in that we always respect the neighboring countries such as Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos .. and help them with development, we have no greed, territorial expansion and narrow-minded nationalist like you.

Back
Top Bottom