What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

YOU ARE REALLY A WORRIER.

It isn't a surprise my dear. Next time you post something, post something smart and don't put crap like Vietnamese are Chinese. If my Chinese friends act and talk like you, I would put a club to his face. Just saying.

YOU ARE REALLY A WORRIER.

He is probably upset that more Chinese men gonna pick the women from his country.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

It isn't a surprise my dear. Next time you post something, post something smart and don't put crap like Vietnamese are Chinese. If my Chinese friends act and talk like you, I would put a club to his face. Just saying.

Well, you are not Chinese, but your women want to become Chinese.

I TALKED LIKE THAT,SOME VIET BUT NOT YOU ARE CHINESE,WHAT IS YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE?

I TALKED LIKE THAT,SOME VIET BUT NOT YOU ARE CHINESE,WHAT IS YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE?

Some Viet girls look very Chinese to me. :cheesy:

usz8j.jpg

xuw9o.jpg

He is probably upset that more Chinese men gonna pick the women from his country.

Yeah? try and smarten up a little wiseguy. My balls aren't as small as yours, I could get any woman I want, unlike you. If you think you're smart, come talk to my face. I would love to sit down with you and talk. I bet you can't because you're scared. Disrespect another culture would get you no where, fool.

Yeah? try and smarten up a little wiseguy. My balls aren't as small as yours, I could get any woman I want, unlike you. If you think you're smart, come talk to my face. I would love to sit down with you and talk. I bet you can't because you're scared. Disrespect another culture would get you no where, fool.

I am 185cm, i can't believe a tiny Viet would put a dck contest with me. :lol:

IT'S VERY SURPRISE YOU HAVE CHINESE FRIEND, VERY WEIRD.

haha, I'm glad our girls have more value than your counter parts. Looks like your Chinese girls are trash.

Ok, many of our girls are trash, so you ain't going to stop us of marrying more of nice women from you. :coffee:

I am 185cm, i can't believe a tiny Viet would put a dck contest with me. :lol:

My friend, until you put a dk inside one then you would know how big your dk is. However, your balls aren't as big as mine. You must be very lonely to put a dck contest with me. LOL I see how lonely you are.

Back
Top Bottom