What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

It doesn't matter, their language has no deep cultural meaning.
crudest comments that I hear. language need to be developed over time. narrow-minded thinking of the Chinese make genocide the languages ​​of ethnic minorities in China.

language of any country must be respected.
Here are our ancestors:

Chinese language as madarin Chinese are living in rural area can't understand what CCTV talking about.:enjoy:
Mandarin is elegent comparing with that redneck speaking language in America,CCTV tell us through mouth of an American white man.

Mandarin is elegent comparing with that redneck speaking language in America,CCTV tell us through mouth of an American white man.

I learned Mandarin but I forgot it very fast, be course writing system is complicated even it, writing system include thinking ideologies of Chinese, very interesting. But Hans Chinese are in fact aren't same ethnicity or same race. Uneducated (don't have schooling) people in Canton can't understand people in Xian when they speak their own language. :meeting:

I learned Mandarin but I forgot it very fast, be course writing system is complicated even it, writing system include thinking ideologies of Chinese, very interesting. But Hans Chinese are in fact aren't same ethnicity or same race. Uneducated (don't have schooling) people in Canton can't understand people in Xian when they speak their own language. :meeting:
Mandarin just for speaking,as to Han Chinese in fact they are same race,maybe you deny it in my view you viet people are within our group.

Look even when you can speak manderin we still dont want anything to do with vietnam

Mandarin just for speaking,as to Han Chinese in fact they are same race,maybe you deny it in my view you viet people are within our group.

Your opinion is very rare in PDF, most of Chinese guys insulting us that copied Chinese characters in the past, he he.:D

Your opinion is very rare in PDF, most of Chinese guys insulting us that copied Chinese characters in the past, he he.:D
Japanese copied Chinese characters under same logic,but the truth who knows,real Han chinese there for thousands years as history books reminded.

The virus spreaded, we eliminated the ones infected.
:sick: You killed your fellow countryman because they had partial Chinese genes? You native Vietnamese are the "infection" that should be "eliminated."

crudest comments that I hear. language need to be developed over time. narrow-minded thinking of the Chinese make genocide the languages ​​of ethnic minorities in China.

language of any country must be respected.
Here are our ancestors:
226.jpg
Yes, that is the true face of native Vietnamese before Chinese gave you civilization through 1000 years of subjugation.

Most other Chinese members don't consider him really loyal to China.

We have more men than women in China, it will still be the Chinese men to marry them, and you don't have to worry about. :lol:

We lack of women, and we have also considered to marry with the North Korean women, but their women are mostly crazy ultranationalists, who knows if they would try to steal more secrets from China for their own motherland.

Viet girls are overall less ultranationalistic, that's why so many Chinese men married with the Viet girls.

Just wonder why chinese guys are so obsessed about viet girls. Other countries have beautiful women, too. Would like to know what chinese men think of thai or philippines girls? These countries are similar in term of size and population.

Just wonder why chinese guys are so obsessed about viet girls. Other countries have beautiful women, too. Would like to know what chinese men think of thai or philippines girls? These countries are similar in term of size and population.

They are obsessed since their powerful army was knocked out by the Vietnamese girls in the Sino-Vietnam border war in 1979.

Back
Top Bottom