What's new

Video: Indian Army warns Pakistan Army to stop a construction on LoC

There is no doubt that India is itching for war, however they will be looking for a very short, lightning fast attack in Azad-Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan areas. They will seek gain as much territory in the mentioned areas, to cut off Pakistan from China at the Karakorum Highway. For this they would require aerial superiority, which looks as though they may have in the shape of Rafales. In the event they are successful, the moment they've achieved their objectives, they will throw their entire weight in the UNSC. Forcing Pakistan to the negotiation table.

This is perhaps the plausible reason why the indians do not want Pakistan constructing major fortifications in the areas of interest.

I would wager that India will wait for the next general elections in Pakistan, where Imran Khan loses the elections and there is a massive reprisal from the anti-pmln/ppp population of Pakistan. It would be at this moment, where Pakistan faces multiple internal upheavals, when India would find the ripe time to strike. As friends and foe alike know that pmln-ppp both hate Pakistan Military to it's core. This is where the elements within the Pakistan Military, who are pro-pmln/ppp, may cause calamitous chain of events for Pakistan.

All theoretical analysis aside, the critical aspect entirely hinges on how Pakistanis react or counteract to the next general elections. For if the people of Pakistan have the courage to unite against ppp-pmln corrupt mucus, then they will forge a powerful Pakistan for the future. But if Pakistan elects either ppp or pmln again, then I am not the least bit sorry for what awaits Pakistan in the near future.

If a people consistently elect corrupt politicians, the fate which awaits such a nation, will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Heed this as a warning for the preservation of Pakistan as a state which was created on the basis of Islam. For if you forget this fact, then rest assured that Allah will forget you as well.

The ball, is in your court, Pakistan. Choose wisely.
India can't win a war against us.They will not even attack us so do not bring China in every discussion.We can stop indians single handedly.

Its just a Media war where they want to win
We should focus more on Media war nowadays.

Bhai I know the norther areas well. Single sniper can hold off thousands of men by himself. It's a harsh tough rugged terrain and our northern light infantry trains here. These men are no ordinary men. Those of you that love the mountains know what I am talking about

Agreed. But it seems like SOME Pakistanis have this false notion of indian capabilities that is akin to the ill-informed Pakistanis of the 2001-2012 period where indian propaganda was believed without question.

Agreed. But it seems like SOME Pakistanis have this false notion of indian capabilities that is akin to the ill-informed Pakistanis of the 2001-2012 period where indian propaganda was believed without question.
Pakistan is no longer what it was in the 70s.
Pakistan's conventional forces are not just well trained and well equipped but also battle hardened

They're a reason why the Pakistani army is ignoring you dumb ***, they're not worried about anything you can do.

1640110524663.png

There is no doubt that India is itching for war, however they will be looking for a very short, lightning fast attack in Azad-Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan areas. They will seek gain as much territory in the mentioned areas, to cut off Pakistan from China at the Karakorum Highway. For this they would require aerial superiority, which looks as though they may have in the shape of Rafales. In the event they are successful, the moment they've achieved their objectives, they will throw their entire weight in the UNSC. Forcing Pakistan to the negotiation table.

This is perhaps the plausible reason why the indians do not want Pakistan constructing major fortifications in the areas of interest.

I would wager that India will wait for the next general elections in Pakistan, where Imran Khan loses the elections and there is a massive reprisal from the anti-pmln/ppp population of Pakistan. It would be at this moment, where Pakistan faces multiple internal upheavals, when India would find the ripe time to strike. As friends and foe alike know that pmln-ppp both hate Pakistan Military to it's core. This is where the elements within the Pakistan Military, who are pro-pmln/ppp, may cause calamitous chain of events for Pakistan.

All theoretical analysis aside, the critical aspect entirely hinges on how Pakistanis react or counteract to the next general elections. For if the people of Pakistan have the courage to unite against ppp-pmln corrupt mucus, then they will forge a powerful Pakistan for the future. But if Pakistan elects either ppp or pmln again, then I am not the least bit sorry for what awaits Pakistan in the near future.

If a people consistently elect corrupt politicians, the fate which awaits such a nation, will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Heed this as a warning for the preservation of Pakistan as a state which was created on the basis of Islam. For if you forget this fact, then rest assured that Allah will forget you as well.

Not going to happen, Pakistan will deploy tactical nukes to push back any major ingress into it's territory.

The Chinese are a global superpower. india is a global malnourished open sewer. Are the Chinese going to waste there $62+billion investment in Pakistan by allowing the indians to capture territory from Pakistan and cut off the Karakoram highway? Do the indians EVEN have the capability to do that?............. :disagree:............please provide the evidence for your assertions and claims.

The Chinese have secured themselves into a position of power and are unaffected by any meddling from foreign powers. This has been successfully demonstrated in Hong Kong, Tibet and Xinjiang.

Pakistan has a history littered with governments sold out to foreign powers. At the forefront are ppp and pmln, who have repeatedly lined their pockets and threw Pakistan under a mountain of debt to the IMF.

Your thinking is constrained by the obvious. It requires foresight based on how the enemy thinks. Expand out of that train of thought and you may well see what has eluded you so far.

I am sorry, but I am not in habit of spoon feeding the answers to others. I encourage you to sense what I have posted and use your intellect to extrapolate the reasoning in my post.

Best of luck.

I

Its not just number and stats that helps you win wars its the overall , GB people are pro pakistani and are armed to teeth (for defensive purposes most homes in our city in AJK keep Rifles , Shotguns and stuff) Any War will also meet some resistance from the population too , Pakistan has infrastructure in AJK and GB India Doesn't. A Fast attack might help them gain some land but the real thing will be if they can hold onto it , who knows they might even lose the whole Kashmir to Pakistan in dreams of taking the northern Areas. Indian Population and Pakistani Population has alot of differences. we actually come together in hard times.

To everyone who responded to my post, I appreciate your feedback and respect your views. But I am not here to earn any brownie points, rather to provoke the minds of Pakistanis to think outside of the box.

The last time the enemy pulled a fast one on Pakistan, it was specifically because Pakistan was divided and verged on civil war. What makes you think the enemy wouldn't try it again?

Pakistan's military is no doubt powerful and formidable. And that isn't the weakness of Pakistan. You and I very well know the real weakness of Pakistan, so do our allies and our enemies. Yet, Pakistanis seem live in some sort of Phantom Zone and ignore the elephant in the room.

The Devil never comes at you head-on, he will always hit on your blindspot. So expect the unexpected and prepare for the worse.

They are not requesting, they are clearly threatening of action if not complied with their demand.

Sir G, I took his word (Guzarish - گ‍۔زارش) which mean request, what Indian intentions are no idea. Expecting that they will not act as they are announcing to.

Sir G, I took his word (Guzarish - گ‍۔زارش) which mean request, what Indian intentions are no idea. Expecting that they will not act as they are announcing to.

They threatened in lighter words and people on LOC know how Indian shell civilians that is why this can not be taken lightly.

The Chinese have secured themselves into a position of power and are unaffected by any meddling from foreign powers. This has been successfully demonstrated in Hong Kong, Tibet and Xinjiang.

Pakistan has a history littered with governments sold out to foreign powers. At the forefront are ppp and pmln, who have repeatedly lined their pockets and threw Pakistan under a mountain of debt to the IMF.

Your thinking is constrained by the obvious. It requires foresight based on how the enemy thinks. Expand out of that train of thought and you may well see what has eluded you so far.

I am sorry, but I am not in habit of spoon feeding the answers to others. I encourage you to sense what I have posted and use your intellect to extrapolate the reasoning in my post.

Best of luck.

Can you explain and provide the evidence of the feasibility of india capturing Pakistani territory? If what you say is true then remember to post the links here. Otherwise you are just talking gibberish and not making any sense.

Its normal SOP, agreed protocols. Due to the nature of LOC not being a recognized border, no sort of defense construction is allowed. However, both side do construct defences even then in full view of each other. Its normal that you announce to the other side that it should stop construction as it is a direct violation of agreed protocols. Both sides then undertake such activities at night.
Defence maintenance is also necessary since defensive works get severely damaged during fire skirmishes.

Its normal SOP, agreed protocols. Due to the nature of LOC not being a recognized border, no sort of defense construction is allowed. However, both side do construct defences even then in full view of each other. Its normal that you announce to the other side that it should stop construction as it is a direct violation of agreed protocols. Both sides then undertake such activities at night.
Defence maintenance is also necessary since defensive works get severely damaged during fire skirmishes.

@PanzerKiel: You are a little late. Folks have already predicted a nuclear war. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom