What's new

Video Clips of PLA Warriors Deployed Opposite to the Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
The confusion seems to in the OP 's mind , hence the title of this thread which has NO connection with the video.

Avoid creating threads regarding matters that are beyond your comprehension and in languages you don't understand, OP.

I see 2 mods read this thread. Any plans to delete this nonsense?
You obviously don't understand a word what the Indian soldier is saying , it is obvious he is frightened out of his wits, and the confusion is whether the Indian soldiers should run or not. They most likely ran hence the video was cut.

As the Chinese push videos, many from OLD CONFRONTATIONS and apply PLA propaganda to it, you need to but ask but one simple question.

What has honestly changed in the real world? Answer =Nothing.

As days go by, this is China's DOKLAM 2.0. same embarrassment for them.

• No large network of wumao's , friends, and family pushing obscure videos, articles, gifs, OR threats from the CCP, Global Times, or Chinese analysts on twitter (oddly with girls as profiles, on a banned platform in China :rolleyes1:), has changed the perception of China about this conflict or others
    • 99% of the world, outside of China, still find them untrustful and the aggressor, and 100% of those that matter find it too. There has been a zero change to the narrative in China's favor in the real world.
  • Indians have neutralized the Chinese position by taking the peaks. Evident by the incessant threats and demands of the CCP, their foreign office, Globaltimes, and demands in every flag-meeting asking the Indians to withdraw.
  • This was Brave Chinese who brought 7X more soldiers, compared to small, unarmed Indian contingent patrolling an area they have been for years.
    • The Brave Chinese came with Bats with nails embedded, with rods, swords, and other sharp objects to ambush small contingent of unarmed soldiers. Even so, needed to hide the deaths of their soldiers
Bottom line: China is in a Doklum quagmire again.
You are wrong because the Indian soldiers were seen sinking in the rivers.

And you are again posting same copy paste propaganda 😁

What part of it is untrue or propaganda?

You may find post after twitter posts by Chinese mouthpieces entertaining, and at times they do feel good if you are pro china. But in the real world, real situation matters.

I just remind people that nothing has changed, China is stuck n Doklum 2.0, they still have Indians on those peaks having neutralized their early advantage. So when these propaganda posts get posted over and over again, I put my reminder post. 8-)

The confusion seems to in the OP 's mind , hence the title of this thread which has NO connection with the video.

Avoid creating threads regarding matters that are beyond your comprehension and in languages you don't understand, OP.

I see 2 mods read this thread. Any plans to delete this nonsense?

the only nonsense that will end up getting toasted is urself lol

What part of it is untrue or propaganda?

You may find post after twitter posts by Chinese mouthpieces entertaining, and at times they do feel good if you are pro china. But in the real world, real situation matters.

I just remind people that nothing has changed, China is stuck n Doklum 2.0, they still have Indians on those peaks having neutralized their early advantage. So when these propaganda posts get posted over and over again, I put my reminder post. 8-)
Another Indian who doesn't want to face reality. Why don't you watch Bollywood movies instead?

The one who controls the media, rules the world, whether it be USA, India or China.

Nobody (those that matter) is buying twitter handles and Chinese mouthpieces. The CCP has the worst reputation among 99% of the countries in the world and 100% among those that matter.

They still looked upon as being untrustful and the aggressor. China has territorial disputes with 24 countries!

This after their reputation is already shot because of their intentional covering up of the coronavirus.

Last edited:
Nobody is buying twitter handles and Chinese mouthpieces. They have the worst reputation among 99% of the countries in the world and 100% among those that matter.

They still looked upon as being untrustful and the aggressor.

This after their reputation is already shot because of their intentional covering up of the coronavirus.

People favour media which means facts on ground and the ones portrayed in media could be different.

People favour media which means facts on ground and the ones portrayed in media could be different.
Governments don't. This is not a popularity contest, if it was, they have already lost because of COVID 19 coverup, let alone CCP's reputation.

What I'm saying is countries believe India, and see China as the aggressor. China is also using propaganda that works on controlling their people, but too immature for the world outside. It's clownish, all these threats and victimhood.

Governments don't. This is not a popularity contest, if it was, they have already lost because of COVID 19 coverup, let alone CCP's reputation.

What I'm saying is countries believe India, and see China as the aggressor. China is also using propaganda that works on controlling their people, but too immature for the world outside. It's clownish, all these threats and victimhood.
Pakistan doesn't believe India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom