What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

Yeah Im sure USA was not involved at all in any way in either wars :P

US tried to help Pakistan in 71 but Soviet blocked them and US tried to help in security council but Soviets vetoed everything.

Look at the date, he has been banned from doing such things for years now. Just because you see a video someone posted online years later does not mean he has any influence today.

I am surprised everyone is sitting in that lecture hall past the first 10 secs. I mean he gets applause for saying we gonna kill off all the Hindus. You Pakistanis have some serious hate issues, even the common man.

US tried to help Pakistan in 71 but Soviet blocked them and US tried to help in security council but Soviets vetoed everything.

Ahh Pakistan Studies :P

I am surprised everyone is sitting in that lecture hall past the first 10 secs. I mean he gets applause for saying we gonna kill off all the Hindus. You Pakistanis have some serious hate issues, even the common man.

Then why every Indian that visit Pakistan comes back when stories of how nice Pakistanis are?

Again i ask how many were killed? and what about the real GENOCIDE? attrocities commited against the Kashmiri muslims? oh i forgot they arent human... right.. your hypocrisy is blinding.... please turn it off.
Nope, thousands of innocent Kashmiri Pandits where killed. Your the biggest hypocrite on this thread lmao. Do some research on the genocide instead of crying for extremists. No innocent Kashmiri Muslims get killed only the terrorists.

Ahh Pakistan Studies :P

Hes American .. mr india.

Nope, thousands of innocent Kashmiri Pandits where killed. Your the biggest hypocrite on this thread lmao. Do some research on the genocide instead of crying for extremists. No innocent Kashmiri Muslims get killed only the terrorists.

If i prove you wrong with facts... will you get lost and never return to this forum? deal mr merc nepali,indian,brit?

Then why every Indian that visit Pakistan comes back when stories of how nice Pakistanis are?
I've had Sikh friends come back from Nankana Sahib and they get weird stares and mean comments directed at them.

Nice try I was born here in the states and schooled here, high schools here have more standing than some of your colleges. :lol:

There is not a single thing on INida Pakistan is US history books, so good try.

Back
Top Bottom