What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

Send your chicks to free it.. :lol:
tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500.gif

Its ok, everytime Pakistan gets an ego and thinks it can oppress poor innocent people, we have a history of breaking their country into pieces and free the opressed. Balochistan is the next East pakistan bro... only a matter of time before we give them freedom :pop:
The Balouch need to be freed from Pakistani slavery...They have been oppressed for decades by the Punjabis..Like the Gorkhas the Baloch are a proud people and do not like to live under the yoke of slavery
How am I a false flagger? Let's hear Pakistani logic.

@DESERT FIGHTER
I feel for you my oppressed brother, you are in denial and claiming to be "Pakistani".
You must rise and defeat the evil Pakistan army and show them Baloch power.

kk.gif

I think this is the first time I have seen a pilot smoking in the cockpit --20.00 or there abouts.

What is the meaning of the bold part ??? :undecided:

I guess Lund means penis in punjabbi.So it would translate into ''What's the meaning of Pakistan/Ride on penis,what do we care.'' or something very similar.
No disrespect to anyone,jusy replying to kurup's post.

What is the meaning of the bold part ??? :undecided:

The original Pakistani slogan is "Pakistan ka matlab kya, la inalalah something something" translated to "What does it mean to be Pakistani? To believe in allah"

The balochis have modified it to "What does it mean to be Pakistani? Ride my d!ck I dont care"

Back
Top Bottom