What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

Ehmmm... than wonder why Kashmiris are anti india and all for merger with Pakistan or Freedom ...

Don't waste your time on Kashmir with the FB page/Twitter handler(Kashmir4pak) created by few Pakistanis. If at all few uneducated young Kashmiri people celebrates Pak victory, we call them anti-nationalists(hope you do call Balochi separatists with same name). Show me at-least one famous Kashmiri who is a separatist and celebrated Pak victory publicly? None of the real Kashmiri wants to join with Pakistan.

BTW, Kashmir is not an issue for India, It's an Integral part of India.

No WE dont. Im American too bro. You aint the only one. Not born here, but been in Cali since 8th grade. I just chose two India flags cuz who I support. Tell the mods to run an IP check if you want.

LOL of course you are, so if you went to high school here what do they teach you in world history nothing? :rolleyes:

Besides if you are American than you know each states have different curriculum so you would literally have to be in the same state as me to get the same textbooks etc.

Again i ask how many were killed? and what about the real GENOCIDE? attrocities commited against the Kashmiri muslims? oh i forgot they arent human... right.. your hypocrisy is blinding.... please turn it off.
Three taped slogans are repeatedly played the whole night from mosques: 'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar); 'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah); 'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).
These were the three slogans which echoed in the valley at the time of insurgency. After this we decided fcuk these human ... right !!!!

LOL of course you are, so if you went to high school here what do they teach you in world history nothing? :rolleyes:

Besides if you are American than you know each states have different curriculum so you would literally have to be in the same state as me to get the same textbooks etc.

They dont teach it in any state. There are books, but none talk about Indo-Pak wars. You are so full of $hit :lol:

Three taped slogans are repeatedly played the whole night from mosques: 'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar); 'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah); 'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).
These were the three slogans which echoed in the valley at the time of insurgency. After this we decided fcuk these human ... right !!!!

Looks like slogans are all they are gonn be shouting till eternity

Im sorry, I was not aware that I was supposed to seriously debate clowns who are (it seems intentionally) making up their own history as they go.

I make up history? OK let me educate you since your supposed American schooling failed you:

Involvement of the great powers in 1971 war was always suspected but here is declassified docs from that time
The Tilt: The U.S. and the South Asian Crisis of 1971

They dont teach it in any state. There are books, but none talk about Indo-Pak wars. You are so full of $hit :lol:

You are full of shit you said Pakistani schooling but now that you know I am in the US you are an expert on American schooling system. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom