What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

Yeah I am sure if I google kashmiri pandit genocide I will come up with a good result that does not have any ulterior motive. :lol:
Keep telling yourself that, pictures of dead children and all for ulterior motives.:disagree:

Its important to provide the full history. Here is my best understanding of the situation in Kashmir. Feel free to correct:
1. 1947:Hindu/Sikh refugees from Northern Punjab in Pak came to Jammu. Around the same time muslims in dogra army revolted.
2. 1948: Dogras fought the revolt. JK joins India
3. Kashmir is quiet for 50 odd years
4. Islamic terrorists sent by Pak in 1989
5. Pandits killed/kicked out
6. Indian Army moves in kashmir in large number to fight insurgency

You are saying Islamic militants from Pakistan through out the Kashmir pundits but the Kashmir pundits say that their own Kashmir Muslim neighbors threw them out.

You are saying Islamic militants from Pakistan through out the Kashmir pundits but the Kashmir pundits say that their own Kashmir Muslim neighbors threw them out.

In all probability, It was a combination, similar to Soviet jihad in afghanistan. While the local afghans were involved, you ghuys also had clows like hamid gul and zaid hamid involved :)

We just use one or the other depending on which situation favours us :P

In all probability, It was a combination, similar to Soviet jihad in afghanistan. While the local afghans were involved, you ghuys also had clows like hamid gul and zaid hamid involved :)

Hamid Gul did alot more than you could in 20 lifetimes...

merc... relatives?:lol:

How about FREEDOM? sound familiar? it should...
yes it does sound familiar .. but please for discussion sake ... share the school of thought followed by the major freedom fighter groups. I will name some major groups please try to answer it honestly.
1. LeT
2. JeM
3. Hizbul Mujahhedin
4. Harkat ul Mujahideen.

Clowns like zaid hamid get their publicity from bhaorties. Didn't know who he was until I joined this forum.

yes it does sound familiar .. but please for discussion sake ... share the school of thought followed by the major freedom fighter groups. I will name some major groups please try to answer it honestly.
1. LeT
2. JeM
3. Hizbul Mujahhedin
4. Harkat ul Mujahideen.

Ehmmm... than wonder why Kashmiris are anti india and all for merger with Pakistan or Freedom ...

lolz .. we had one @Jayanta ...
you should change your first flag to country of origin and second to UK. :coffee:

He was assamese ... and thts his second ID.

Nope, he is a useless clown.

The useless clown made ur aunt USSR shit bricks... so show some respect dumbass.

Back
Top Bottom