What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

No there can be another population exchange if necessary you guys can get rid of some pesky Muslims. :lol:

Only for some of their grand-children to write newspaper articles about how things were so nice and normal before communalism caused the Kashmiris to be broken off and how it shouldnt have happened in the first place? Like some of the Punjabies and Sindhis on both sides do nautanki about one another today? :lol:

Nope, they are of Pandits. At least a good few thousand of the community where killed and the rest where kicked out. I could easily post some quite grisly photos of pandits that where massacred. It's funny how pandit deaths are less important than Muslim death.

BS they were kicked out granted but they was no genocide. It's funny how if the dogra hadn't started killing Muslims on Indias behest in 1947 there would be no polarization amongst the Kashmiri communities.

Only for some of their grand-children to write newspaper articles about how things were so nice and normal before communalism caused the Kashmiris to be broken off and how it shouldnt have happened in the first place? Like some of the Punjabies and Sindhis on both sides do nautanki about one another today? :lol:

I am a Punjabi while I respect Indian punjabis more than other Indians, I do not care for them in the slightest over other Pakistanis. :pop:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Not entire, but a good chunk of Northern India i would think. The Indus Water Treaty exists for a reason.

You need to learn the geography of your country, don't make me teach you everything.

I am a Punjabi while I respect Indian punjabis more than other Indians, I do not care for them in the slightest over other Pakistanis. :pop:

I know I am too. I am talking about some of the libtards we have on both sides. But I digress...

Refuting? first make a valid point... instead of telling us about your relatives n stuff.

Yeah the mercs? :lol: this guy claims to be a nepali..
I made one sentence on myself since you where so inclined to bring it up lol.
Read my post again, you started saying some BS that Kashmiri Sikhs and Hindus aren't real Kashmiris.:rofl:
And I said that according to a British census in 1911 they made up a significant amount of the population.
There was some other stuff I can't remember.

Yeah but truth is a bitch tht smacks you right in the face.
has it hit hard enough in Pakistan's face to realize it or you are just preaching. I am not trying score some points here ... but these terrorists outfits are also spreading sectarian shit in Kashmir.

I made one sentence on myself since you where so inclined to bring it up lol.
Read my post again, you started saying some BS that Kashmiri Sikhs and Hindus aren't real Kashmiris.:rofl:
And I said that according to a British census in 1911 they made up a significant amount of the population.
There was some other stuff I can't remember.

Ok little dragon from down town kathamando calm down... you make no sense and your nonsense has been answered before..

has it hit hard enough in Pakistan's face to realize it or you are just preaching. I am not trying score some points here ... but these terrorists outfits are also spreading sectarian shit in Kashmir.

Nice try... to divert the topic.. yet an epic failure.

BS they were kicked out granted but they was no genocide. It's funny how if the dogra hadn't started killing Muslims on Indias behest in 1947 there would be no polarization amongst the Kashmiri communities.
You need to do more research my friend, I can't post links but just look up the Kashmiri Pandit genocide and up you need to look it up on google images. :)

You need to do more research my friend, I can't post links but just look up the Kashmiri Pandit genocide and up you need to look it up on google images. :)

Yeah I am sure if I google kashmiri pandit genocide I will come up with a good result that does not have any ulterior motive. :lol:

Its important to provide the full history. Here is my best understanding of the situation in Kashmir. Feel free to correct:
1. 1947:Hindu/Sikh refugees from Northern Punjab in Pak came to Jammu. Around the same time muslims in dogra army revolted.
2. 1948: Dogras fought the revolt. JK joins India
3. Kashmir is quiet for 50 odd years
4. Islamic terrorists sent by Pak in 1989
5. Pandits killed/kicked out
6. Indian Army moves in kashmir in large number to fight insurgency

Back
Top Bottom