What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

lmao.. how many pandits were killed? as for genocide.. lmao... hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris have died... over ten thousand women raped... and all this conflict isnt just bs... its coz of indian occupation of IOK...

If indians are so innocent and Kashmiris are so pro india... than why not fullfill the promise of a refrendum so that the Kashmiris can decide their fate?

It was india itself tht took the issue to UN!
Do you think a referendum would be a fair one? Voters influenced and forced to vote for what militants want, add to the fact that thousands of Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs have been killed or forced to leave. That wouldn't reflect the traditional Kashmiri demographics. First remove your militants and then we will do a referendum.

Bajaur was occupied by taliban... cleared by the forces during 2008-2009 offensive...Battle of Bajaur-Operation Sherdil.. also this video is old... parts of the same videos were uploaded years ago..

The Battle for Bajaur - PA seizes control

As for your post.. desperation,frustration n butt hurt.
I thought I was giving complements to you... butthurt for what.. you won even the match.. like I said not fair.. rehne do.. :cry:

Do you think a referendum would be a fair one?

lmao... why wont it be? replace the indian soldiers with UN peace keepers .. let them decide... oh i see... they dont even allow UN into IOK...

Voters influenced and forced to vote for what militants want, add to the fact that thousands of Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs have been killed or forced to leave.

And hundreds of thousands probably moved in?

That wouldn't reflect the traditional Kashmiri demographics. First remove your militants and then we will do a referendum.

LMAO.. "our" militants? how many militants are in IOK? and all of them are Pakistani? hahaha.. yet the evil terrorist find sympathy from Kashmiris ... ironic isnt it? oh the evil militants are so active that they hoist Pak flags in the center of Sri Nagar,mass protests and even disrespect indian flags,anthem etc universities... while indian occupational forces sit and watch?.....dang... nepali.... Pakistan must be doing something right..:lol:

I thought I was giving complements to you... butthurt for what.. you won even the match.. like I said not fair.. rehne do.. :cry:

Yeah sure... i see this gurkha kid thanking your posts man... you should congrat tht lil guy his "football" team won the last fifa..

lmao... why wont it be? replace the indian soldiers with UN peace keepers .. let them decide... oh i see... they dont even allow UN into IOK...

LMAO.. "our" militants? how many militants are in IOK? and all of them are Pakistani? hahaha.. yet the evil terrorist find sympathy from Kashmiris ... ironic isnt it? oh the evil militants are so active that they hoist Pak flags in the center of Sri Nagar,mass protests and even disrespect indian flags,anthem etc universities... while indian occupational forces sit and watch?.....dang... nepali.... Pakistan must be doing something right..:lol:
Would it make sense to have a referendum in a place infested with militants regardless of where they are from?
And just look at there demographic engineering done by the militants which killed thousands meaning it won't be a true representation of Kashmiri society. The Kashmiri Sikhs and Hindus I have met dream of returning to there homeland and they can't due to danger. And who is moving into Kashmir?
It's funny you act like you care for Kashmiri people but you should change that to Kashmir MUSLIMS.

Would it make sense to have a referendum in a place infested with militants regardless of where they are from?

LMAO.. its infested with militants? yet indian members claim otherwise? maybe a niplali knows more abt IOK than indians themselves or Pakistanis right?

And just look at there demographic engineering done by the militants which killed thousands meaning it won't be a true representation of Kashmiri society. The Kashmiri Sikhs and Hindus I have met dream of returning to there homeland and they can't due to danger. And who is moving into Kashmir?

Sikhs werent even the natives of Kashmir nor did it belong to hindus or anybody else ... if we think of it on the basics of 47 plan were they? n thousands od hindus n sikhs.. lmao yeah right... most they went to other states during the 90s or late 80s themselves... what was stopping india before that? nepalese curse? vodoo?

It's funny you act like you care for Kashmiri people but you should change that to Kashmir MUSLIMS.

And you care about the pandits? :rofl:

Do you think a referendum would be a fair one? Voters influenced and forced to vote for what militants want, add to the fact that thousands of Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs have been killed or forced to leave. That wouldn't reflect the traditional Kashmiri demographics. First remove your militants and then we will do a referendum.

"Militants" wouldn't get a vote and it would still go to Pakistan.

Kashmir is going to be with India ... let 'em burst few crackers on Pakistan win.
BTW a nice vid .... thanks for the share !!!

And you are always going to face the music in IOK.... Till its free or merged with PAKISTAN.

Yeah sure... i see this gurkha kid thanking your posts man... you should congrat tht lil guy his "football" team won the last fifa..
Why should we allow UN in our own lands !!!!

"Militants" wouldn't get a vote and it would still go to Pakistan.

If you are so confident, why arent you holding this referendum in your own "Azad" Kashmir? Lead by example...

And you are always going to face the music in IOK.... Till its free or merged with PAKISTAN.

I like music. Keep it coming :)

face the music? that sweet pitch of jihad has been mellowed down a long time ago in the valley. Let us dangle some few more financial carrots and you would see us pulling a rabbit out of the valley !!!

Back
Top Bottom