What's new

USA-India vs Russia-China

I'm afraid your big daddy China is pretty hopeless in a real war compared to USA.

You people calling China superpower is laughable.

Even Israel or Japan would win a quick conflicts that was local and short in duration against both China and Russia

I have no faith in chinease equipment training or tactics.

India made a smart choice having major long term strategic alliance with USA and Israel
China have come a long way since since WW2 and have much technological knowhow at present. China is a superpower and stronger than India.

US does have upperhand over any country in warfare since 1991, and will help turn the tide in this hypothetical conflict.

But China is to be respected. China (and Russia) will damage India at the least, assuming that this fight take place around Indian borders.

Last edited:
"When it comes to the air force, the IAF operates from the plains while the PLAAF has to operate from bases that are 4000m high. So their payload capability is so low " LOL. Yep, payload installed directly at 4000m would be lower than carrying payload up 4000M. You Indian sure have good logic.

It's obvious you do not know what I was talking about.

Dehli is barely few hundred miles away from Chinese border, China can rain tens of thousands of cheap short range missiles on Dehli and India will run out of its few long range missiles trying to hit chinese major cities on the east coast. Besides, India can bomb Tibet however they want, it's the poorest region in china, china can always rebuild. But Chinese with tens of thousands short range cheap missiles will annihilate Dehli and other major Indian economic centers along the chinese border. Indian will surrender in no time.

In any war, the targets will be military targets. Delhi and Tibet are irrelevant targets.

And no, China cannot "annihilate" Delhi with cheap missiles.

Of course, if US joins that's another story, no country can beat US nowadays. US/India against China/Russia might as well be US/Kenya against China/Russia, US/Kenya will still win. India in this so called US/India alliance is pretty much irrelevant.

Not really. India is the only country that has both the geographical proximity and the capability to invade China today, and of course, vice versa.

And I did say that any US/India and Russia/China war will require a naval victory in the Pacific for either side to "win".

But here's the real truth.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...to-the-quad/story-VZVrnkwhvVRICt5UwXB9tN.html
“What do you think a military dimension will achieve? India is the only country in the Quad with a land border with China. In case of conflict…nobody will come and hold your hand,” navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba said, playing down the larger role the alliance was supposed to play in due course.

Due to the advantages I have mentioned for India, we have no need for an alliance, we can fight China on our own. If we get into an alliance, then we will get pulled into a far more likely China-Japan war or a China-US war instead, which we have no interest in fighting, at least until we become a developed country.

It's the US pushing for an alliance for their benefit. We don't have the need for an alliance.

India has enough industrial might and future military might to at least hold it's borders and shipping lanes intact from Chinease aggression .

China is great power now but thankfully there military is 80% concentrated in south east of country near south China sea .

The himlsyers gives India great natural terrain defense and China cannot power project air and navy carrier groups yet like USA.

India for next decade is secure even without USA intervention. Of course USA and Israeli spares and real time Intel will be vital during a short conflict.

Docklum proved India is confident of defending it's interests against China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom