What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

Sahi baat hai naa? Abb yahan hum likhtay phirain ke Hamara Dil inn inn logon se milnay ka karta... Lekin unn ka Dil nahi karta... Kaisi sharmindgi ho... Loll

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. MAIN SAMJH GAI HAHA

*shirmindgi se bachna*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. MAIN SAMJH GAI HAHA

*shirmindgi se bachna*
Sahi baat hai. Mera kafi logon se milnay ka Dil karta hai... Lekin yahan mention Kar ke tight wali bisti karanay ka FIL haal koi irada nahi

Sahi baat hai. Mera kafi logon se milnay ka Dil karta hai... Lekin yahan mention Kar ke tight wali bisti karanay ka FIL haal koi irada nahi

Looo mention them And later edit your post with removing all the names :D
Deal with it like a pro :p

On serious note*

Dil Main He bura kahen ge na kehne di :D

Looo mention them And later edit your post with removing all the names :D
Deal with it like a pro :p

On serious note*

Dil Main He bura kahen ge na kehne di :D
Yahan log screen shot le letay hain... :what:

Yahan log screen shot le letay hain... :what:

Hahahahaha. *bar Nazuk surat e hal hai*
96B3D40B-C2F1-42DC-A3FB-31640583DA59.png

On a serious note, I have met many good people during Panama discussion. Many of them I like to (....) and thank them for their dedication...

Farah Baji Sub se pehle ;D

Realistic change bhi tha ek Phir wo bara Adami ban gya :D cough cough

Farah Baji Sub se pehle ;D

Realistic change bhi tha ek Phir wo bara Adami ban gya :D cough cough
Lolll..

Many people... Abb tum ne ugalwana hi hai tou phir yeh lo list. Farah sister, Zibago, war&peace, Django, you, Verve, Dil Pakistan, Syed1., imad.khan, realistic change, Arsalan, Path-Finder, QatariPrince, El Sidd, and many more...

Inn sab ka shukria Ada karna chahta hun... Milna nahi chahta... :lol:

Hon Joe Shearer,

I am humbled by your praise; in all honesty, I am not worthy of it.

Most of my friends are either my school or college buddies or those I grew up with. I do have a few non- Pakistani friends, mainly Hindus, Sikhs, Iranians & one Egyptian. Since the majority of these are chemical engineers and connected with the oil industry; it was the professional acquaintance that grew first into mutual respect and later into genuine friendship.

My European (Gora) friends are also from my student days except a few who are my Bridge & ‘Shoot’ buddies. (I was a regular grouse/pheasant shooter for many years, although not a very good one).

Most of the other people of my age that I come across such as husbands of my wife’s friends and in-laws of my children, nephews & nieces etc., think that I am a dry & boring person because I don’t indulge in idle chit-chat thus without a sense of humor. Perhaps they are right.

I have not posted about who I would like to meet. The main reason being that it is likely that both the parties may not measure up to the respective expectations; familiarity can also breed contempt.

It is impossible to confine oneself to three members from across the roll of members of the forum; utterly impossible.

Yes this is why I cannot really reply to this thread....hard to pick only 3.

@Starlord wr never interacted before so I guess it’s a NO. :D

@Zaki so many people want to meet you. Kitnay paise diye hain? :D

:cheers:

Munasib :D
BiBi app mujhe nhi janti naa?:whistle:

On a serious note, I have met many good people during Panama discussion. Many of them I like to (....) and thank them for their dedication...
Ohh yes I would like to meet @Shane bhai . A true patriot.

BiBi app mujhe nhi janti naa?:whistle:

Ohh yes I would like to meet @Shane bhai . A true patriot.
Lo moonlight Bibi Hain ? Hum tu babu samjhe the hahahhaha Chalo acha hua pata chal Gaya khama kha Mai drone shrone par jata haha

Back
Top Bottom