What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

I am taken aback by that. Some of my close friends are UP Muslims. Coming to think of it, their predictability translates to integrity, and that is valuable, considering that I am myself so afflicted by the self-doubt and mutability of those who with honesty trust in reason rather than in faith.
At least 70% of Indian Muslims are anti-India. They may not indulge in anti-national activities but in their heart of hearts, their loyalties lay with Pakistan and other Muslim countries like Arabs etc. Pakistanis don’t accept them but Indian Muslims who lack dignity su(k up to them. I have seen it with my own eyes. In Indo-Pak cricket match, they always root for Pakistan. And it is not due to reasons of sports. If it had been just sports, they wouldn't abuse Indian cricketers. Pakistani cricketers are their heroes. They even name their children after Pakistani cricketers and famous Muslim celebrities - Imran Khan, Zaheer Abbas, Ayub Khan, Saddam Hussain, Yasser Arafat etc. For Indian players, they have only abuses. I have personally seen Indian Muslims ridicule Sachin Tendulkar by calling him 'ded futiya', gidda (midget), bhagwan (sarcastically) etc. Some of your UP Muslim friends may be like that in your absentia.

At least 70% of Indian Muslims are anti-India. They may not indulge in anti-national activities but in their heart of hearts, their loyalties lay with Pakistan and other Muslim countries like Arabs etc. Pakistanis don’t accept them but Indian Muslims who lack dignity su(k up to them. I have seen it with my own eyes. In Indo-Pak cricket match, they always root for Pakistan. And it is not due to reasons of sports. If it had been just sports, they wouldn't abuse Indian cricketers. Pakistani cricketers are their heroes. They even name their children after Pakistani cricketers and famous Muslim celebrities - Imran Khan, Zaheer Abbas, Ayub Khan, Saddam Hussain, Yasser Arafat etc. For Indian players, they have only abuses. I have personally seen Indian Muslims ridicule Sachin Tendulkar by calling him 'ded futiya', gidda (midget), bhagwan (sarcastically) etc. Some of your UP Muslim friends may be like that in your absentia.
How racist of u.

At least 70% of Indian Muslims are anti-India. They may not indulge in anti-national activities but in their heart of hearts, their loyalties lay with Pakistan and other Muslim countries like Arabs etc.
They sound even more anti-Pak than Hindus.

Maybe you know better since you live in India but their actions speak for themselves.

@Joe Shearer

No need to meet Pakistani Punjabis either. They are just like Indian Punjabis. Sindhis, I have seen many during growing up in Mumbai. So no need to see them either.

The ethnicities I have never seen are Pathans and Baloch.

3 is impossible. There are many with whom one wishes to meet based simply on the wonder of the knowledge and the desire to he in their presence and there are many with whom one shares camaraderie and wants to see them.

Just as with the one's one wants to meet, it is with the one's one don't want to meet. 3 is impossible. I would not want to meet those in my ignore list and some yet not named in the list.

Hmmm.

I would say from India @Nilgiri @hellfire @Joe Shearer

From Pakistan would be

@WAJsal @niaz @Oscar @M.Sarmad @The Deterrent @pakistani342 @Indus Pakistan and so many others

From outside the confines of south Asia

@A-Team

@Serpentine

@Chinese-Dragon @Penguine

And so many others...

And ofcourse @Braith or main baban whichever handle you use. :)
Difficult question indeed. :)

Last edited:
3 is impossible. There are many with whom one wishes to meet based simply on the wonder of the knowledge and the desire to he in their presence and there are many with whom one shares camaraderie and wants to see them.

Just as with the one's one wants to meet, it is with the one's one don't want to meet. 3 is impossible. I would not want to meet those in my ignore list and some yet not named in the list.

Hmmm.

I would say from India @Nilgiri @hellfire @[COLOR=#ff0000]Joe Shearer[/COLOR]

From Pakistan would be

@WAJsal @niaz @Oscar @M.Sarmad @The Deterrent @pakistani342 @Indus Pakistan and so many others

From outside the confines of south Asia

@A-Team

@Serpentine

@Chinese-Dragon @Penguine

And so many others...

And ofcourse @Braith or main baban whichever handle you use. :)
Difficult question indeed. :)

???

I thought we were friends off-list by now.

You are such a troll....don't ever change, its very amusing.

Ok so this will be interesting, If you PDFian will be given chance to meet 3 people from the PDF in real life, who would you pick and why ? and what 3 top Questions or things you would want to know about the Members you want to meet ?

To make it interesting , Also share with us, 3 members whom you hate/Dislike the most and want to meet just to knock their teeth out ( figuratively ), more like you want to know what kind of person they are in real life .

@Oscar @Horus @Chak Bamu @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @tps77 @django @Mentee @Hell hound @hellfire @Joe Shearer @war&peace @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @gambit @Game.Invade @Inception-06 @Mrc @KAL-EL @VCheng @Solomon2 @Beast @Chinese-Dragon @Kaniska @Nilgiri @Mugwop @Moonlight @Zibago @Indus Pakistan @waz @WebMaster @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @wanglaokan @BHarwana @maximuswarrior @Windjammer @dexter @Areesh @ranjeet @Mirza Jatt @Reichsmarschall @vostok @Combat-Master @T-123456 @cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @haidian @Deino @kahonapyarhai @randomradio @fitpOsitive @Iqbal Ali
i want to meet @Retired Troll @tps77 @I S I

Same Same.:cheesy:
142 hogiya tha clear?
143 mn ja rha hn next month ha physical
kal navy ka message aya k kl test ha gya to keh rhe hn ghalti se ho gya tha message lmao
upload_2018-11-14_12-15-54.png

Back
Top Bottom