What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

Navy ka liya apply kiya tha?
Navy main chala jaa yar armour corp ke khawab dekhna band kar
hn kiya tha lekin 2 months over age hn uke liye
so army mn ja rha hn again
upload_2018-11-14_12-22-21.png

Indeed!
I have spoken to you (actually tortured you) quite a few times. :-)
Anyone who knows me, knows that i blabber a lot. Lol
I’m sorry that i didnt spare someone as respectful as you.

I want to meet just one man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@WebMaster , the most mysterious guy on this forum. Lolz (a very happy b’day in advance :tup: ).

I’ve talked to almost everyone else here, including @Horus .
I genuinely hope next time I’ll be able to decipher your thick Australian accent, Horus. :lol:
A belated happy b’day to u buddy.
Nice to see you after a long time, hope all is well.
Would love to meet most of the members and wouldn’t mind meeting some keyboard warriors too, kind of bored these days anyway.

Well anyone!! It will be great if we can meet the people we talk to and engage with in lengthy debate and discussions on this online forum. Might be a bit awkward meeting someone you know well but actually don't know at all but it will be fun.

No one really i wont like to meet!! Everyone here is an interesting human being, all good (well, mostly!!)

3 is impossible. There are many with whom one wishes to meet based simply on the wonder of the knowledge and the desire to he in their presence and there are many with whom one shares camaraderie and wants to see them.

Just as with the one's one wants to meet, it is with the one's one don't want to meet. 3 is impossible. I would not want to meet those in my ignore list and some yet not named in the list.

Hmmm.

I would say from India @Nilgiri @hellfire @Joe Shearer

From Pakistan would be

@WAJsal @niaz @Oscar @M.Sarmad @The Deterrent @pakistani342 @Indus Pakistan and so many others

From outside the confines of south Asia

@A-Team

@Serpentine

@Chinese-Dragon @Penguine

And so many others...

And ofcourse @Braith or main baban whichever handle you use. :)
Difficult question indeed. :)
Leave a text if you ever come to Karachi.

We are but it says meet face to face and i still desire to meet you face to face and nothing else comes close to face to face.. If ever in lahore or sheikhupura.

Fair enough. That is precise enough.

Well anyone!! It will be great if we can meet the people we talk to and engage with in lengthy debate and discussions on this online forum. Might be a bit awkward meeting someone you know well but actually don't know at all but it will be fun.

No one really i wont like to meet!! Everyone here is an interesting human being, all good (well, mostly!!)

There were people I forgot; I'm not getting younger.

Please consider yourself enlisted. :D

Nice to see you after a long time, hope all is well.
Nice to see you too. :-)
I was under the impression that you had quit the forum, or that you were busy with your studies.

Tc
Ciao

Fair enough. That is precise enough.

There were people I forgot; I'm not getting younger.

Please consider yourself enlisted. :D
:lol: Well i will be honored!
May be someday things will get better and you can visit, or may be i can. :tup:

My attention was drawn to this thread by @jbgt90 ; though I love him like a brother, I did not appreciate the guffaw of mirth with which he introduced the subject.

It is impossible to confine oneself to three members from across the roll of members of the forum; utterly impossible.

I would like to meet @niaz Sahib; unfortunately, no meaningful discussion is likely, since his view and his balanced, mature perspective is wholly beyond my capacity. The hope is merely to be able to salute him, and withdraw in silence. I would like to meet someone who impressed me in the dusk of the forum with his sheer breadth of knowledge and the wisdom with which he deployed it, @M. Sarmad , I think; I would like to meet @Chak Bamu , @Slav Defence and @Zaki , @waz and @WAJsal, to hug them and thank them for preserving me through the most bitter attacks by khaki chaddis (before they were weeded out, and before green chaddis replaced them and forced us out of the forum). I would like to meet @Oscar , in commemoration of the old days before he became such a bitter Indo-phobe; his intellect and acumen commands respect. I would like to meet @Imran Khan, the Knight of the Bodkin, who swiftly reduces an exaggerated self-opinion to its correct size with a single, well-placed jab. I would like to meet @Horus and @Areesh, out of sheer curiousity; will they really disembowel me because of my nationality. I would like to meet @lastofthepatriots , for whom I have abiding affection, wicked young man though he is. There are so many others.

Among the Indians, I would like to meet @BangGalore; he drove me to review my thinking on Indian pre-history, although in time, genetic studies proved me right. His rational and overpowering logic drove me into a corner. I believe I have a clue to his location, and a half-invitation to connect with him and am looking forward to it greatly, if I survive what is coming shortly. I have already met @hellfire and @jbgt90; if it were not for the latter's embittering refusal to give me access to his magnificent library, I would consider him a prince among men. As matters stand, he is perhaps a Count or a Marquis. I would like to meet @gambit, goes without saying, but whether he (or, for that matter, any of the others) would like to meet me is not so certain. Unfortunately, I have been away too long to remember at least a dozen others memories of interaction with whom hovers at the very edge of my consciousness, and must rest my list here.

PS: I forgot @Starlord again and must endure a pi-jaw from him for the carelessness. Put it down to age and senility.
PPS: I really want to meet @Kambojaric; he comes out with astonishing plums of knowledge, and never a harsh word.
No Bangladeshi member? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OKay:(

Back
Top Bottom