What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

Are you crazy?
I am married to a malayali.

You’re confusing me with someone else.

I honestly don't care, but piss off and go back to some malayali or indian forum. Nobody wants you here, and we've all heard your bull shit stories over a thousand times. You are right. I confused you with @ajtr but whatever.

So a wise old man, George Bernard Shaw, once said— never wrestle with pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

He himself was a pig and you might be his illegitimate heiress. This is the reason we want you off of our forum. You like being here, but we Pakistanis do not. Too bad you didn't intrinsically apply the message of this white man to your life. It might have benefited you. Looks like the pig has come back to feast on its feces infested feed.

He himself was a pig and you might be his illegitimate heiress. This is the reason we want you off of our forum. You like being here, but we Pakistanis do not. Too bad you didn't intrinsically apply the message of this white man to your life. It might have benefited you.
I told you, your history is poor. Lolz
Man! You’re funny. :lol:

Now try this— its better to keep shut and let others assume you’re a fool, than opening your mouth and proving them right.

Good day!

I told you, your history is poor. Lolz
Man! You’re funny. :lol:

Now try this— its better to keep shut and let others assume you’re a fool, than opening your mouth and proving them right.

Good day!

Outdated proverbs from your English masters mean little to anyone here. I suppose the concept of 'self-respect' was alien to your Vedas and Bhagvad Gita or whatever you call it. I've rarely seen a street dog hanging around and bouncing it's tail in the alley way when it is unwanted, but your imposition proves that you are a glutton for punishment. I guess the thousand years have really made you people undergo a form of Stockholm syndrome. :lol:

Outdated proverbs from your English masters mean little to anyone here.
A bit rich coming from someone who lives in America.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.
To debate with me you need a functioning brain, your obnoxiousness wont help.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom