What's new

USA-India vs Russia-China

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
come across this video about USA/India vs China/Russia .. though I am not a expert on Military strategy/Technology but even I feel that this video is biased against the Russians and Chinese .

@Oscar @tps77 @MilSpec @Indus Pakistan @gambit @F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote @Beast @Jlaw @django @Inception-06 @tps77 @war&peace @Mentee @PakSword @Path-Finder @HRK @kahonapyarhai @randomradio @Storm Force @Dazzler @Robinhood Pandey @cirr @vostok @Combat-Master @Hakikat ve Hikmet @LKJ86 @Akasa

Please refrain from troll baits , and discuss the technical aspects of the Video .. Thank you

come across this video about USA/India vs China/Russia .. though I am not a expert on Military strategy/Technology but even I feel that this video is biased against the Russians and Chinese .

@Oscar @tps77 @MilSpec @Indus Pakistan @gambit @F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote @Beast @Jlaw @django @Inception-06 @tps77 @war&peace @Mentee @PakSword @Path-Finder @HRK @kahonapyarhai @randomradio @Storm Force @Dazzler @Robinhood Pandey @cirr @vostok @Combat-Master @Hakikat ve Hikmet @LKJ86 @Akasa

Please refrain from troll baits , and discuss the technical aspects of the Video .. Thank you

I can easily reach a conclusion. who ever india sides with, wins!!!:yes4::yes4:

In Summary

India HAS MASSIVE NATURAL defense VIA THE HIMLAYERS
India has a massive Naval advantage in the Indian ocean and will be difficult to defeat by china navy whislst far from home.
The majority of china,s military assets are based in South east to protect its huge sea lanes and citites
USA on its own is more powerful and technologically advanced than Russia China & India combined
China military is not well trained and serious doubts exist in its tactics and military leadership
Russia is a paper tiger large nos but bulk of equipment outdated

The 4 RELATIVE GDPs show how weak Russia is now

USA 18 trillion $
China 12 trillion $
India 2.7 trillion $
Russia 1,5 trillion $

Don't understand why PAKISTANIS still think RUSSIA is powerful …………………………….. They are a DECLINING POWER

And India knows this

USA will not lose any war if the enemy cannot bring offense to American soil.

In reality, the USA alone is enough to take the battle to enemy's heartland. Obviously, they'll require some assistance from their allies from the west to the east. However, including India in this scenario is like mocking these three great powers. :lol:

In Summary

India HAS MASSIVE NATURAL defense VIA THE HIMLAYERS
India has a massive Naval advantage in the Indian ocean and will be difficult to defeat by china navy whislst far from home.
The majority of china,s military assets are based in South east to protect its huge sea lanes and citites
USA on its own is more powerful and technologically advanced than Russia China & India combined
China military is not well trained and serious doubts exist in its tactics and military leadership
Russia is a paper tiger large nos but bulk of equipment outdated

The 4 RELATIVE GDPs show how weak Russia is now

USA 18 trillion $
China 12 trillion $
India 2.7 trillion $
Russia 1,5 trillion $

Don't understand why PAKISTANIS still think RUSSIA is powerful …………………………….. They are a DECLINING POWER

And India knows this

"China military is not well trained and serious doubts exist in its tactics and military leadership", says an Indian, LMAO. I thought that's what rest of the world said about Indian, Indian must have forgotten.

"China military is not well trained and serious doubts exist in its tactics and military leadership", says an Indian, LMAO. I thought that's what rest of the world said about Indian, Indian must have forgotten.

That's what the article suggests

And I agree

When did china last prosecute a modern war

Answer = NEVER

The Americans couldn't beat the Taliban in the past 17 years and blame Pakistan LOL

I think people overestimate the real strength of the Americans.

China and Russia are a force to reckon with. The Americans are declining. Trump will make sure of it.

I don't agree with a few things that is said, especially about the part where India's and China's economies are devastated in the end, which doesn't make sense since neither side can really destroy the others's economic capabilities with just conventional weapons.

But it's true that neither India nor China can actually fight a lot considering the terrain. But India has the advantage when it comes to all three, army, navy and air force.

When it comes to the army, the IA is already forward deployed to the border, whereas the Chinese are sitting comfortably in the plains. The reason is they don't have any interest in fighting India at all. So they haven't found the need to bother with mountain warfare as much as India does. What this means is our personnel living in the mountains have significantly superior experience. And it's also true that neither side can enter each other's flat lands, or they risk getting annihilated. This is true even for the US and Russia, if they bring their ground troops to the fight also.

When it comes to the air force, the IAF operates from the plains while the PLAAF has to operate from bases that are 4000m high. So their payload capability is so low that they cannot really hope to fight India here. And I'm not talking about just bringing firepower from the air, that's easy. The main hurdle will be logistics. PLAAF transporters and helicopters will lift barely anything worthwhile in support of the PLAGF. Mountain warfare is all about logistics.

When it comes to the navy, both IN and PLAN cannot fight in each other's territories. It's too far and both navies are still not up to the task of operating in large numbers outside their sphere of influence. So the IN will use its capability to deny PLAN the space to operate within the IOR, while the USN devastates PLAN.

The authors also make one mistake. They have assumed that India does not possess conventional ballistic missiles, primarily SRBMs, which is plain wrong. We not only have enough ballistic missiles to make an impact, but we have the means to stop their SRBMs also.

What could also compound the problem for the PLA is if the USAF joins in the fight at the border with a few squadrons of the F-22. The F-22s can be loaded up with Indian IFF, radios and datalinks used on the MKI for interoperability during the time it takes the PLA to deploy in the Tibet region. Eventually other jets can be brought in if the war prolongs. I'm assuming the war goes on for many, many months, even years, since that's how long it will take for blockades to make a significant impact, as mentioned in the video. Interoperability between US and India will be significantly superior to Russia and China.

So when it comes to the action at the border, the video is more or less accurate. It's too bad they don't explain enough about the fight between the USN and the PLAN/RN. That's the one that will actually decide the fight. All it does it talk about blockades, when Russia can easily supply China will all the oil and gas it needs.

The Americans couldn't beat the Taliban in the past 17 years and blame Pakistan LOL
Afghanistan is landlocked and this reality make it impossible for US to commit a major force to Afghanistan and pacify it. Secondly, insurgency does not have the character and constraints of a professional army; insurgents do not wear uniforms; do not have military bases to maintain; do not have expensive equipment to manage; do not have logistics to manage; and do not have to defend a piece of land. Their strategy is to keep low profile by blending into the crowds and cause destabilization whenever they see an opening.

American war-machine is best suited for destroying a conventional opponent.

China and Russia are a force to reckon with. The Americans are declining. Trump will make sure of it.
Russia and China have limited power projection capabilities outside their borders. Russian economy is poor in particular.

US is the only country in existence, which can project power anywhere in the world and on a long-term basis. American war-machine is also superior to that of any other in the world, by a big margin.

How a war pans out, depend upon where it is being fought, what kinds of resources are being committed to it and who is involved in what capacity. US (and India) confronting China (and Russia) in Afghanistan, India, or China - will make some difference in respective outcomes due to variations in regional ground realities from one country to another.

Last edited:

Talking about a Conventional War, its different from insurgency .. America is losing in Afghanistan because they have no motivation , Clear Objective or Will to fight a War they knew they will lost . Against a Conventional Army America is still on TOP with no rivals near by .

well countries that have underestimated America have suffered heavily .. so no one in their sane minds would take American Military might lightly ..

As

And I agree

Answer = NEVER
They don't need a real war to be well trained. You need realistic training to be well trained.

Iraqi after going through 8 years Iran Iraq war from 1980-1988 and yet still failed to beat western coalition forces who has not fought a major conventional war for more than a decade. By your theory, Iraq shall have easily defeated western coalition forces in 1991? But did it?

Talking about China lack of real warfare experience is just a poor excuse of Chinese hater. Becos in reality, you all are afraid of better trained Chinese soldiers. :enjoy:

And I agree

Answer = NEVER

not being in a war = not well trained? wow, so not in a war meaning they have no training? seriously?

I don't agree with a few things that is said, especially about the part where India's and China's economies are devastated in the end, which doesn't make sense since neither side can really destroy the others's economic capabilities with just conventional weapons.

But it's true that neither India nor China can actually fight a lot considering the terrain. But India has the advantage when it comes to all three, army, navy and air force.

When it comes to the army, the IA is already forward deployed to the border, whereas the Chinese are sitting comfortably in the plains. The reason is they don't have any interest in fighting India at all. So they haven't found the need to bother with mountain warfare as much as India does. What this means is our personnel living in the mountains have significantly superior experience. And it's also true that neither side can enter each other's flat lands, or they risk getting annihilated. This is true even for the US and Russia, if they bring their ground troops to the fight also.

When it comes to the air force, the IAF operates from the plains while the PLAAF has to operate from bases that are 4000m high. So their payload capability is so low that they cannot really hope to fight India here. And I'm not talking about just bringing firepower from the air, that's easy. The main hurdle will be logistics. PLAAF transporters and helicopters will lift barely anything worthwhile in support of the PLAGF. Mountain warfare is all about logistics.

When it comes to the navy, both IN and PLAN cannot fight in each other's territories. It's too far and both navies are still not up to the task of operating in large numbers outside their sphere of influence. So the IN will use its capability to deny PLAN the space to operate within the IOR, while the USN devastates PLAN.

The authors also make one mistake. They have assumed that India does not possess conventional ballistic missiles, primarily SRBMs, which is plain wrong. We not only have enough ballistic missiles to make an impact, but we have the means to stop their SRBMs also.

What could also compound the problem for the PLA is if the USAF joins in the fight at the border with a few squadrons of the F-22. The F-22s can be loaded up with Indian IFF, radios and datalinks used on the MKI for interoperability during the time it takes the PLA to deploy in the Tibet region. Eventually other jets can be brought in if the war prolongs. I'm assuming the war goes on for many, many months, even years, since that's how long it will take for blockades to make a significant impact, as mentioned in the video. Interoperability between US and India will be significantly superior to Russia and China.

So when it comes to the action at the border, the video is more or less accurate. It's too bad they don't explain enough about the fight between the USN and the PLAN/RN. That's the one that will actually decide the fight. All it does it talk about blockades, when Russia can easily supply China will all the oil and gas it needs.

"When it comes to the air force, the IAF operates from the plains while the PLAAF has to operate from bases that are 4000m high. So their payload capability is so low " LOL. Yep, payload installed directly at 4000m would be lower than carrying payload up 4000M. You Indian sure have good logic.

Dehli is barely few hundred miles away from Chinese border, China can rain tens of thousands of cheap short range missiles on Dehli and India will run out of its few long range missiles trying to hit chinese major cities on the east coast. Besides, India can bomb Tibet however they want, it's the poorest region in china, china can always rebuild. But Chinese with tens of thousands short range cheap missiles will annihilate Dehli and other major Indian economic centers along the chinese border. Indian will surrender in no time.

Of course, if US joins that's another story, no country can beat US nowadays. US/India against China/Russia might as well be US/Kenya against China/Russia, US/Kenya will still win. India in this so called US/India alliance is pretty much irrelevant.

I'm afraid your big daddy China is pretty hopeless in a real war compared to USA.

You people calling China superpower is laughable.

Even Israel or Japan would win a quick conflicts that was local and short in duration against both China and Russia

I have no faith in chinease equipment training or tactics.

India made a smart choice having major long term strategic alliance with USA and Israel

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom