What's new

US will leave the JCPOA (this is what will happen with very little doubt)

Hey buddy, the topic here concerns Iran. It appears you are getting a hard-on which is not related to this topic. You know what happens then?.......you get thrown out.

Ofcourse you do. Your lands were civilized by us long before you existed or perhaps your ancestors were wiping their arses with leaves in caves at that time. Lol.

You Persian maggots have lot of comman with hindus though, you lot don't take much time losing your marbles in your uncontrolled false bravado.

@VEVAK

The single greatest field at which the west has complete superiority in the world is propaganda via it's media.

They inflate something like Hejab and try to Infiltrate, divide and destroy. The problem is that you can't fight it because its main method is discrediting the other side. So your smart and sober approached don't work here because you need a higher degree of intelligence to understand and take into consideration. The single most capable man in the current government, Zarif, tried to explain the Hejab issue a few days ago in the U.S but the mentioned method was used against him.

You want Iran to make concessions on the Hejab issue while ignoring that it is in a ideological war in the region at the moment. Iran is the islamic republic, we are trying to regain what was taken from us. The whole region belongs to us, the whole region is culturally and genetically related to us. We take back or better said are liberating the people which are related to us since ancient times. During Haxamaneshi times, Lebanese, Phoenicians were one of Irans closest allies and till today they are ethnically very close to us, closer than they are to their Saudi "Arab brothers".
The problem is just that I can't expect western brain washed people to know this, it is complex and requires a certain minimum intelligence.
I see many Iranian complaining "our money is wasted in Lebanon" and I feel sorry for them and people like this wordmatters guy.

We are at a state of war, a ideological, economical war against very strong enemies. The Islamic republic ideology is our main weapon and it's status wont be undermined by concessions on Hejab, or opening the country to mass tourism and foreign intelligence officers.
Heck, North Koreans don't even allow tourists to walk freely in their country... Those guys are so much more strict about this issue and now people are demanding mass tourism for Iran. No, I'm a technocrat and our path should be tourism as is and industry, industry, industry.
We will win in the economic field if we use our educated workforce and put them in our industry, no need for mass tourism.

I'm sad to see you fall for the tourism trick of the west because you are a patriot.

North Korea has a $25 Billion USD GDP! So I really don't care what they do on Tourism because it ain't working for their economy!

And it's truly sad that some see common sense internal matters as capitulation to the west! The U.S. doesn't want Iran to get rid of Hejab by force and any person that thinks they do is DELUSIONAL!
Hejab by force under any Iranian government that wants nothing to do with the US is 100% in their interest! It is how they gain support among the discontent youth, it is a policy that is directly effecting Iran's economy and currency in a negative way.... So it's 100% in their interest and a tool for them!

U.S. animosity towards Iran has nothing to do with Hejab or other social matters in Iran! The U.S. would have been Iran's enemy if Iran was a 100% left wing liberal country with nude beaches! They don't care about that stuff as evident with their relation with Saudi Arabia and animosity towards Assad!
The only thing the U.S. cares about is MONEY and increase of Political and Military power and ability to rob others NOTHING MORE!

And don't try to make this about the region! Did I say I don't support Hezbullah or Assad or PMU forces in Iraq? NO!
I don't have any illusion that those countries belong to us because they DO NOT! I do believe Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Armenia, Azerbaijan & maybe Turkey need to band together in a new coalition but I have no illusion of grandeur about Iran owning former Persian Empire countries that belonged to us over 1000 years ago! It's absurd!
Yes Iran's support for Hezbullah is an absolute necessity both for Iran and Lebanon
Yes Iran's support for the Iraqi government and PMU forces is a necessity both for Iran and Iraq
Yes Iran's support for Assad is again a necessity both for Iran and Syria
And anyone that doesn't think so has his head dug deep into the sand but what the hell do those things have to do with Hejab by force?

Is the Iraqi or Lebanese or Syrian government forcing Hejab by force? NO they are NOT! So what the hell does that have to do with anything?

@VEVAK

The example on Irans regional influence is a issue like hejab.
The west needs defeats of Irans path, it needs changes of direction. Letting hejab down while still claiming to be the islamic republic ideology in the region or letting down support for regional allies, both are the same. It is not the time for concessions, we are at a critical stage in a brutal war.

North Korea is much weaker yes, but they are in the same existential war against the west, they hence are more closed and cautious.
Iran is stronger and can afford to let foreign reporters travel free in the country. But is Iran stronger than China to lets say remove the internet filtering?
You have liberal needs, that involve hejab and in future maybe internet filtering ect. and all those small unimportant issues are methods of the west to infiltrate and get concessions.
How about forgetting about tourism and hejab and concentrate to expand industry for our trained youth? This issue is magnitudes more important, at the moment we are losing a resource more important than oil there.
Iran can get more than tourism via a investment plan to rapidly expand petrochemical industry, young workforce and free material.

The government is quite incapable but I want to see things like Rohanis plan to produce thousands of new trucks to replace the old fleet. I don't want to see Rohani playing the tourism card like he did during the last election. Not now in a almost war condition.

@VEVAK

The example on Irans regional influence is a issue like hejab.
The west needs defeats of Irans path, it needs changes of direction. Letting hejab down while still claiming to be the islamic republic ideology in the region or letting down support for regional allies, both are the same. It is not the time for concessions, we are at a critical stage in a brutal war.

North Korea is much weaker yes, but they are in the same existential war against the west, they hence are more closed and cautious.
Iran is stronger and can afford to let foreign reporters travel free in the country. But is Iran stronger than China to lets say remove the internet filtering?
You have liberal needs, that involve hejab and in future maybe internet filtering ect. and all those small unimportant issues are methods of the west to infiltrate and get concessions.
How about forgetting about tourism and hejab and concentrate to expand industry for our trained youth? This issue is magnitudes more important, at the moment we are losing a resource more important than oil there.
Iran can get more than tourism via a investment plan to rapidly expand petrochemical industry, young workforce and free material.

The government is quite incapable but I want to see things like Rohanis plan to produce thousands of new trucks to replace the old fleet. I don't want to see Rohani playing the tourism card like he did during the last election. Not now in a almost war condition.

Iran's domestic Hejab policy is being used against Iran across the region in Lebanon in Iraq and in Syria in all cases Iran's domestic Hejab by force policies were used against Iran and Iranian supporters.

And again you have to be delusional to think you can cut out an industry as large and as important as the Tourism industry and yet maintain an economy that can compete globally and to understand that I suggest you go compare how much foreign currency Iran brought in from exporting Natural Gas compared to how much foreign currency France, Germany, Spain, U.K., Japan, South Korea, China, Canada, Italy, Turkey,.... brought in with Tourism

You can't cut out $20 Billion USD in foreign currency from your economy because your scared of what might happen!

And yes I agree that as long as trump is in power any attempt to fix this issue and others like it should NOT go past backdoor debates, theoretical papers,... And should NOT be implemented in any practical way and there is an obvious and logical reason for that but that doesn't mean it's wrong or is an issue that Iran shouldn't be planning to address!

And allowing from some areas of Iran to be free of Hejab and other intrusive policies doesn't make Iran unislamic in fact it allows Iran to also have the La Ekraha fed deen policy that is so quite clearly written in the Quran.

And you wanna talk about fixing other aspect of Iranian Economy like what exactly? Please elaborate what product do you wanna produce what we currently aren't producing!

If Iranian TV & Radio is incapable of providing the entertainment people are looking for the result is people buying sat's dishes in the masses that directly effects marketing in Iran and that effects all products and services in the country

And I'm not talking about news channels yes that should be controlled and trust me if the only thing bad about Iranian TV & Radio was it's News no one would be bothering with buying and installing sat TV not to mention that Iranian News cannels do a far better job in reporting than western channels do!

Iran needs to have TV channels & radio stations that at the very least bring in revenue for the government in the form of Taxes and Fees not TV channels that can't even pay the salary of their employees using their own adds...

You wanna destroy Tourism industry, TV and Radio industry, Entertainment industry, Music Industry, Alcoholic Beverage industry, Marketing industry,.... And you think you can magically make up for it by producing a few Iranian made products that haven't so far been able to even compete domestically let alone globally? Come on get real! That's just absurd!

To think that Iranians that wanna watch Music videos are going to magically watch the Quran Channel because that's what on Iranian TV is DELUSIONAL
To think Iranians that drink Alcoholic beverages in a country who invented wine are somehow not going to drink wine simply because it's sale and production is banned IS DELUSIONAL
And to force Iranians to suffer economically because you fear that an increase in Tourism will result in an increase in Spy's is ABSURD because that economic hardship will be a greater motivation for the disenfranchised Iranians to become spy's!

And Zarif statement as public official working for Iran's government may have been right on point because be onna heech rabti nadareh and his jobs is to defend Iran not the other way around!
But for a privet individual to compare Iran's Hejab Policy ya Rosarry ba to sarri policy with a nude person going into the streets of Canada and being arrested for indecent exposure is beyond absurd!
But I have to say if I was in his position publicly my statement would have been no different than his!

Last edited:
Ok I see that you are aware of some things.

Iran is the Islamic Republic, hejab became law and is thus part of the Islamic Republic. You would have to give a concession to correct yourself and remove it. Its not even as much a religious issue its about a consistent ideology.

Iran is the Islamic Republic, when I say the region belongs to us it is not about Haxamaneshi glory or nationalism. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and others are cultural and genetic brother nations and is the oldest and strongest brother. Persians did never interfere in the life of those nations, it just created a secure environment for development, interaction and fought against alien people trying to destroy that peace. The ideology of the Islamic Republic will try its best to create such a peaceful region again.

As you said there is a risk that unsatisfied brainwashed young people create problems for Iran. But let me assure you the percentage of healthy Iranians that can defend themselves against western soft war is high. Hope is that with improved counter propaganda and jobs, also those unsatisfied youth will not insist on removal of the hejab.

I'm sure that turning Iran into a petrochemical hub will easily make up the lack of large tourism industry. It's not about gas, its about danesh bonyad companies creating new polymere technologies, setting up production lines and export polymeres and its products. Difficult task that needs a academic young workforce and guess what? That's what we have.
But I agree with you that we can start to expand tourism when we are past a certain development level.

One of the most formidable soft warfare tools of the west is Hollywood, why you wonder that they are better than Iran in entertainment (especially low class). We need to catch up and hejab is not the hurdle.
Also don't mistake Iran for the Taliban, Iranian musicians are listend to more frequently by young Iranians these days. A example for a field where they catchend up and that is now provided by internal means and not Los Angeles anymore.

We will win in the economic field if we use our educated workforce and put them in our industry

The problem is @PeeD, is that Iran has one of the highest brain drain rates in the world. And this stems mostly from social issues like the lack of freedom on topics like the hejab. It's costing Iran 10's of billions of dollars per year. All the intelligent people are leaving.

Hope is that with improved counter propaganda and jobs, also those unsatisfied youth will not insist on removal of the hejab.
This is true. The biggest crisis for Iran is lack of jobs, and when people are dissatisfied because they are poor and jobless, they will connect other issues to the poor economic state and you'll have a domino effect.

@Stryker1982

Iran does not have the experience nor the established industry to employ as many academics as it produces. The decision to produce so many academics was to let them gain work experience and return them to the nation to develop the industry to a state at which it could take the new academics.

Now the situation is that those leaving don't come back in sufficient numbers. But I can easily say that some of the best remain in Iran, those ready to never leave the country, those whose face is never shown, those working in nuclear and defense industry. Their numbers higher than many think.

At a certain development level, foreign trained Iranian experts will come back then the investment will pay off and braindrain end.

It was clear in the 90's that there is no industry in Iran to take those massive numbers of academics but it was still decided to go for it in hope that when that generation comes back, the true foundation of Iranian industry will be created.

Iran could have a coup by IRGC soon, if the people start getting restless.

IRGC are much more atune to what the people are seeking then these Mullahs trying to govern in areas they hold no expertise. Even many Mullahs in Qom think their should be seperation of Church And State.

But the underlying problem is the many factions that share power in this fractured republic, the factions need to be eliminated either by brute force or through reconciliation.

These different factions are destroying the Republic by immobilizing the ability for the Republic to make radical reforms needed to survive.

It won’t be the West that causes IRI collapse, it will be IRI’s own ineptitude and hubris (see Soviet Union). If you have noticed as time passes the Republic is becoming more and more fractured in its power base. It now resembles the inefficent governments of the West.

But in case of a collapse the IRGC will be the strongest (both military and economically) as well as most unified faction to be able to seize power.

Completely on point bro!!

By the way, with regards to clerics in Qom and their view on separation of Church & State; the figure is 80%

You little Persian prick, you lands were civilized by people of Indus, ancient Pakistanis, long before you existed , you were steam rolled by Alexander and your queen was made his concubine, you should be thankful that same Alexander was butchered by Ancient Pakistanis and we took your revenge, and then there is a small matter of rage tag Arabs colonising you later.

What the fuk you are on about O my little Persian boy!!

Wow. One can't get more delusional than this!!!

You all make very good points, I don't think Iran has much of hand to play, the west has put our economy in a choke hold. The only way out is to play nice with our tormentors, and of course, we're too proud to do that. There will be unrest soon, once the sanction are put back, things will get worse and the people rise up. I don't want to see our country become a failed state but I just don't see a solution here. The rich and powerful mafia like countries have it in for us. We only have Russia as an ally....and that is not enough. I don't hate the regime but they should have reformed, they should have seen the restlessness of the masses, the young populace, the poverty and brain drain. They should seen the chess board and guessed what was coming up. But that's the problem of having clergy that are educated in the ways of the 7th century in charge of a country's laws and institutions. Look at the rabid leader of the US now.....look at the National Security Advisor, and the Sec of State, they're world-class assassins. We have pious, simple, old men of the cloth going up against these sharks. I don't know what the next move is....

Ever heard of the old saying........'truth shall prevail'.......!

These Akhond you you put down here, they are toe to toe with these assassin terrorists in the West, and lo and behold Iran is winning. You think Iran doesn't know their game? Comeon bro........This is nothing new. Iran knows what needs to be done.

You all make very good points, I don't think Iran has much of hand to play, the west has put our economy in a choke hold. The only way out is to play nice with our tormentors, and of course, we're too proud to do that. There will be unrest soon, once the sanction are put back, things will get worse and the people rise up. I don't want to see our country become a failed state but I just don't see a solution here. The rich and powerful mafia like countries have it in for us. We only have Russia as an ally....and that is not enough. I don't hate the regime but they should have reformed, they should have seen the restlessness of the masses, the young populace, the poverty and brain drain. They should seen the chess board and guessed what was coming up. But that's the problem of having clergy that are educated in the ways of the 7th century in charge of a country's laws and institutions. Look at the rabid leader of the US now.....look at the National Security Advisor, and the Sec of State, they're world-class assassins. We have pious, simple, old men of the cloth going up against these sharks. I don't know what the next move is....

as we say in Persian, the pot is hotter than the soup..........lol

Wow. One can't get more delusional than this!!!

Heres a reply I made to a fellow American of mine, I think you might enjoy it.

Roger, from one American to another. I have a sincere question to ask you. Man to man. Please answer it like an adult (I'm being serious here).

What moral high ground does the US honestly have that it can realistically weigh against Iran?

We have killed millions of foreign civilians from various countries either directly or indirectly through wars and our pursuit of so call national "interests". Many families have been torn, killed, maimed by our bombs and weapons the world over. Saudi Arabia has handedly crushed a democratic uprising in Yemen. Yes you heard me correctly, all the poor sandal wearing Houthis wanted was equal political representation in Yemen but the Saudis didn't want that because of alleged strong Iranian ties and them being Shia (when was the last time Shias were a major threat to US American or even the West in a REALISTIC MANNER). US has helped Saddam kill many Iranians/Iraqis/Kurds by helping him target Iranian cities and soldiers with chemical weapons with satellite imagery. In the Vietnam war, our troops massacred entire Villages suspected of housing Vietcong, we killed millions of Cambodians and Laos and Vietnamese trying to stop the North from arming itself. The US has shot down a completely innocent Iranian air liner, US has leveraged horrible sanctions against civilians to hurt their daily lives in an attempt for them to rile up and overthrow a government that doesn't bow down to Washingtons will. Is it right that our sanctions killed 100,000s of Iraqi children? Is right to deny medicine to Iranians who desperately need it then have the gall to say that we are Iranians friends? Is it moral right to supply cluster bombs and weapons to Saudi Arabia when Yemenis are dying of starvation and cholera due to lack of medicine, food and other essentials? Isn't the US supposed to help those who seek out to join or want democracy? I guess Shias don't deserve equal rights.

What sort of moral justification do we tell ourselves in order to sleep better at night when so many are dying either directly or indirectly because of US and it's "allies". What about the near 100 or soon to be 100 dead Palestinians on their side of Fence in Gaza when they're protesting against Israels brutal oppression of them? Do innocent civilians most young who want a better life ON THEIR OWN LAND deserved to be killed by some young idiot IDF soldiers who have nothing but hatred and contempt in their hearts?

Why don't you just say it Roger from Florida. Why don't you just say that you don't like other countries that have sovereignty and you think the US and Israel are the only good guys on the planet. Just say that America is right and everyone else is wrong. Our way of life is the only way of life and those brownies who don't agree should die in a fiery death.

Truth is I voted for Trump because I knew that Hillary was a killer and a criminal, but it is sad how Trump just allows war-hawks like Evil Ned Flanders (John Bolton) and Mike Pompeo whisper war in his ears all day long.

Roger from Florida, when in the future (most likely you'll be dead since you seem to be in your 50-60's) other nations/peoples look at the US retrospective history they will see a country that brung modernity/new commodities to every life but killed many/destroyed many to get what it wanted. If this country survives another 50 years (which it very well can go belly up with all the debt and internal instability that has been rising). I hope, sincerely I hope that we become a nation that uses its powers responsibly and with the utmost care.

Truth is Roger from Florida. Many in the world hate us because our hatred is deserved. What goes around eventually comes around.

I think the US needs to go to war with Iran, to see if the US really can be all that the US says it is.....

PS. How are the oranges down in Florida?

Again our resident oldman from MKO exaggerates and makes a mountain out of a mole hill using the recent dust storm incident in Ahvaz as a daily occurrence.

Oldman, how about turning to cheap alcohol? have you given it a try?.....drown out your misery?

you don't have any self-respect and this is clear from your username ... answering you is useless ...

The new law of Iran ... creating Family Group in messengers ( whatsapp , Telegram , Signal , Iranian Messanger and .... ) need justification from official authorities ...

they even want to intefere in people private matters and control them ...

Heres a reply I made to a fellow American of mine, I think you might enjoy it.

Roger, from one American to another. I have a sincere question to ask you. Man to man. Please answer it like an adult (I'm being serious here).

What moral high ground does the US honestly have that it can realistically weigh against Iran?

We have killed millions of foreign civilians from various countries either directly or indirectly through wars and our pursuit of so call national "interests". Many families have been torn, killed, maimed by our bombs and weapons the world over. Saudi Arabia has handedly crushed a democratic uprising in Yemen. Yes you heard me correctly, all the poor sandal wearing Houthis wanted was equal political representation in Yemen but the Saudis didn't want that because of alleged strong Iranian ties and them being Shia (when was the last time Shias were a major threat to US American or even the West in a REALISTIC MANNER). US has helped Saddam kill many Iranians/Iraqis/Kurds by helping him target Iranian cities and soldiers with chemical weapons with satellite imagery. In the Vietnam war, our troops massacred entire Villages suspected of housing Vietcong, we killed millions of Cambodians and Laos and Vietnamese trying to stop the North from arming itself. The US has shot down a completely innocent Iranian air liner, US has leveraged horrible sanctions against civilians to hurt their daily lives in an attempt for them to rile up and overthrow a government that doesn't bow down to Washingtons will. Is it right that our sanctions killed 100,000s of Iraqi children? Is right to deny medicine to Iranians who desperately need it then have the gall to say that we are Iranians friends? Is it moral right to supply cluster bombs and weapons to Saudi Arabia when Yemenis are dying of starvation and cholera due to lack of medicine, food and other essentials? Isn't the US supposed to help those who seek out to join or want democracy? I guess Shias don't deserve equal rights.

What sort of moral justification do we tell ourselves in order to sleep better at night when so many are dying either directly or indirectly because of US and it's "allies". What about the near 100 or soon to be 100 dead Palestinians on their side of Fence in Gaza when they're protesting against Israels brutal oppression of them? Do innocent civilians most young who want a better life ON THEIR OWN LAND deserved to be killed by some young idiot IDF soldiers who have nothing but hatred and contempt in their hearts?

Why don't you just say it Roger from Florida. Why don't you just say that you don't like other countries that have sovereignty and you think the US and Israel are the only good guys on the planet. Just say that America is right and everyone else is wrong. Our way of life is the only way of life and those brownies who don't agree should die in a fiery death.

Truth is I voted for Trump because I knew that Hillary was a killer and a criminal, but it is sad how Trump just allows war-hawks like Evil Ned Flanders (John Bolton) and Mike Pompeo whisper war in his ears all day long.

Roger from Florida, when in the future (most likely you'll be dead since you seem to be in your 50-60's) other nations/peoples look at the US retrospective history they will see a country that brung modernity/new commodities to every life but killed many/destroyed many to get what it wanted. If this country survives another 50 years (which it very well can go belly up with all the debt and internal instability that has been rising). I hope, sincerely I hope that we become a nation that uses its powers responsibly and with the utmost care.

Truth is Roger from Florida. Many in the world hate us because our hatred is deserved. What goes around eventually comes around.

I think the US needs to go to war with Iran, to see if the US really can be all that the US says it is.....

PS. How are the oranges down in Florida?

These kind of self-examinations are traits of intelligent people. I agree a lot of crimes have been perpetrated under the guise of god and country. Iran, I'm certain can use a little self-examination too. Tyrants and dictators are not rare or hard to forge, but to find a leader that (to quote you) "uses its power responsibly and with utmost care" is indeed rare. It seems diplomacy for the near term is dead. Military solutions are not really solutions, they tend to mask issues (often add to them) rather than address them. After all that is said and done, people are people and we have a lot more in common than we think, but the spirit of an age or of a country flows from its leader/leaders......let's hope in the future we get more of those rare individuals amongst our ranks.

ok oldman from MKO commitae office. The hillbilly don't spy on you? Really? When you say something online? lol

You say Iran is unique in this arena?.......Didn't the Rajavi's spy on its members? And I mean constantly?

you don't have any self-respect and this is clear from your username ... answering you is useless ...

The new law of Iran ... creating Family Group in messengers ( whatsapp , Telegram , Signal , Iranian Messanger and .... ) need justification from official authorities ...

they even want to intefere in people private matters and control them ...

Back
Top Bottom