What's new

US will leave the JCPOA (this is what will happen with very little doubt)

So his daughter practicing medicine at the Cleveland Clinic equates to 4000 akoundzadeh doing the same with their kids?........my my........you'd be searching for a long time to corroborate that claim. Have you had a think that maybe she might be working on her own? Earning on her own? deciding on her own? perhaps went their on her own?

What about Javad Zarif when he went to the US to study? is he a traitor too now that he works for his country?

How does Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, the daughter of Ali Larijani, The speaker of the Parliament of Iran, Is practicing medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.? How does Ali Larijani, The speaker of the Parliament of Iran, Sends money to his daughter, Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, Who went aboard to practice medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.? Answer my this and i answer you your questions.
4EDtuQB.jpg

http://fararu.com/fa/news/116041/حواشی-یک-مراسم-از-دکتر-شدن-دختر-لاریجانی-تا-تکذیب-تصویر-دختر-لاریجانی
https://www.doximity.com/pub/fatemeh-ardeshir-larijani-md
https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/fat...296f5c14-dec5-11e7-9f4c-005056a225bf-overview

Last edited:
1st order of business as a response to the French Presidents comments should be a rush towards 12,000km ICBM. Ballistic Missiles are Iran's main deterrence capability and just as Iran went from 1000 centrifuges to 20,000 centrifuges and then accepted a deal for 6000..... we need to increase the ranges of our BM from ~3000km to 12,000km and we can negotiate and accept a deal for under 4,500km (excluding space activities)

Rohani administrations & Iran's Parliaments response to the French President should have been an immediate $1-$2Billion USD budget increase to Iran's Ballistic Missile Program

I don't see the need for a massive increase in Iran's nuclear activities nor a need to rush towards a nuke

And if the U.S. leaves the JCPOA as a response all Iran has to do is restrict IAEA access to Fordow, install 1000 of the most advanced centrifuges in Iran's capability (IR-8) and start enrichment to above 40% and if the U.S. doesn't move back from it's position at that point then we would leave the NNPT
Dont forget the Space program it is just as important as it were for the USSR and US to get their first ICBM with it.

Yes, the whole world knows that it is the USA being belligerent here. Particularly the orange baboon in the White House.

However the same was also true during the Obama era, they were just wearing a different mask. The US-Iran bonhomie during the Obama administration was a ploy to further stall and delay the Iranian missile and nuclear program, while they moved their assets into place.

And most importantly of all, once America snaps their fingers, all their "allies" will fall into line. Even those allies who hate them, and who have been targeted by Trump before.

Iran wants to stand against the US (and their EU allies) while also maintaining a respectable distance from Russia and China (no mutual defence treaty signed with either one). That's a very tricky situation to be in, frankly I feel the best course of action is for Iran to secretly develop both nuclear weapons and ICBM's, both of which are 1950's technology and easily within the reach of the Iranian state.
The reason why Iran doesn't have a defence treaty signed with Russia or China, is not that it wants to maintain a distance to those countries, its just that those countries will never sign one with Iran as to not offend its other allies and business opportunities in the region.

How does Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, the daughter of Ali Larijani, The speaker of the Parliament of Iran, Is practicing medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.? How does Ali Larijani, The speaker of the Parliament of Iran, Sends money to his daughter, Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, Who went aboard to practice medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.? Answer my this and i answer you your questions.
4EDtuQB.jpg

http://fararu.com/fa/news/116041/حواشی-یک-مراسم-از-دکتر-شدن-دختر-لاریجانی-تا-تکذیب-تصویر-دختر-لاریجانی
https://www.doximity.com/pub/fatemeh-ardeshir-larijani-md
https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/fat...296f5c14-dec5-11e7-9f4c-005056a225bf-overview
Why hasnt Iran's media shit on Ali Larijani yet? He should be ashamed, and made to resign from his position.

Why hasnt Iran's media shit on Ali Larijani yet? He should be ashamed, and made to resign from his position.
There is no independent media in Iran ... All medias are belong to political wings .... So if they shit on Larijani , Larijani media will shit on them as well .... The last thing I knew was that our president sons are living in Austria .... Head of our justice department ( another Larijani ) was living in Canada .... Zarif Is living in USA and his children are USA citizens ....

We can't enter $ to our country but in last month of last year , magically 27 billion dollars was taken away from Iran while some of our people can't even find 200 $ for personnel use .... Then this question rise " who has power to take away 27 billion $ from Iran in just 1 month !? " the answer is clear for who are not naive ....

And about 4500 guys who are educating out of Iran ... This number just showing current status of " politicans kids which currently are educating outside Iran " .... This doesn't show the number of guys who are living there ...

exaggeration and desperation is what you are displaying here oldman. One or two politicians have their kids or accounts overseas, and you say the entire Iran gubment is doing the same? Comeon GTFO.
Once , I had more energy and faith than you .... But you will reach to the point which you should accept the reality or continue to live as a naive fool ....

And I'm not Old , I'm under 30 but its more than 10 years that I follow Iran politics and military

oldman, the usual from you, exaggerations......upon exaggeration........lol

There is no independent media in Iran ... All medias are belong to political wings .... So if they shit on Larijani , Larijani media will shit on them as well .... The last thing I knew was that our president sons are living in Austria .... Head of our justice department ( another Larijani ) was living in Canada .... Zarif Is living in USA and his children are USA citizens ....

We can't enter $ to our country but in last month of last year , magically 27 billion dollars was taken away from Iran while some of our people can't even find 200 $ for personnel use .... Then this question rise " who has power to take away 27 billion $ from Iran in just 1 month !? " the answer is clear for who are not naive ....

And about 4500 guys who are educating out of Iran ... This number just showing current status of " politicans kids which currently are educating outside Iran " .... This doesn't show the number of guys who are living there ...

Once , I had more energy and faith than you .... But you will reach to the point which you should accept the reality or continue to live as a naive fool ....

And I'm not Old , I'm under 30 but its more than 10 years that I follow Iran politics and military

So his daughter practicing medicine at the Cleveland Clinic equates to 4000 akoundzadeh doing the same with their kids?........my my........you'd be searching for a long time to corroborate that claim. Have you had a think that maybe she might be working on her own? Earning on her own? deciding on her own? perhaps went their on her own?

What about Javad Zarif when he went to the US to study? is he a traitor too now that he works for his country?
You started discrediting the article by claiming that because of, intelligence ministry, sanctions, Money transfer problems, Iranian passport and Iranian passports associated with the government of Iran, It's not possible for politicians to send their kids aboard, So that number must be false. Then i showed with evidence that all of these blah blah blah excuses are total and complete BS, For them its easier to do that than drinking a glass of water. Now we get back to the article, The person who wrote that article isn't a "human rights activists" working for VOA who wanted to make I.R.I look bad, He is Akbar Valizadeh, A professor in the Faculty of Law and Political Science of University of Tehran. Here's his personal website's homepage with his contact info, You can make contact with him and ask him how did he get that number, I'm sure he would be to happy to explain that to you.
http://lawpol.ut.ac.ir/en/~akbarvalizadeh
Because if anyone shits on Larijani, This guy, Who is Ali Larijani's brother, And happened to be the head of the judicial system of Iran is going to give him/her a go to jail free card.
Sadegh-Larijani.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadeq_Larijani

Sure buddy, whatever floats your boat. While we have a foaming at the mouth enmity with the US, oldman here claims that Zarif's kids are US citizens, and you claim Larijani's are crypto USc's too.......lol.

and Khamenei deliberately overlooks all these absolutely serious national security transgressions.......right.

You started discrediting the article by claiming that because of, intelligence ministry, sanctions, Money transfer problems, Iranian passport and Iranian passports associated with the government of Iran, It's not possible for politicians to send their kids aboard, So that number must be false. Then i showed with evidence that all of these blah blah blah excuses are total and complete BS, For them its easier to do that than drinking a glass of water. Now we get back to the article, The person who wrote that article isn't a "human rights activists" working for VOA who wanted to make I.R.I look bad, He is Akbar Valizadeh, A professor in the Faculty of Law and Political Science of University of Tehran. Here's his personal website's homepage with his contact info, You can make contact with him and ask him how did he get that number, I'm sure he would be to happy to explain that to you.
http://lawpol.ut.ac.ir/en/~akbarvalizadeh

Because if anyone shits on Larijani, This guy, Who is Ali Larijani's brother, And happened to be the head of the judicial system of Iran is going to give him/her a go to jail free card.
Sadegh-Larijani.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadeq_Larijani

will Islamic Republic politicians put their children happy live to risk and stand against USA or they will accept their terms and repeat Iraq/Libya scenario for Iran !?

the answer is clear for me ...

Last edited:
If their aas's are on the line, then they would save their own aass's first! Children living in far away lands on their own accord don't factor into the equation. You being a juvenile have a hard time contemplating this. I'll tell you this right now, stop thinking too much! Half a dozen or a dozen or even a 1000 rich Iranian kids living off somewhere outside Iran have no fukking bearing on what the IRI gubment decides for what constitutes as its internal policy. If I saw you right now, I'd smack you on them buttcheeks and send you along your way.......

will Islamic Republic politicians put their children happy live to risk and stand against USA or they will accept their terms and repeat Iraq/Libya scenario for Iran !?

the answer is clear for me ...

If their aas's are on the line, then they would save their own aass's first! Children living in far away lands on their own accord don't factor into the equation. You being a juvenile have a hard time contemplating this. I'll tell you this right now, stop thinking too much! Half a dozen or a dozen or even a 1000 rich Iranian kids living off somewhere outside Iran have no fukking bearing on what the IRI gubment decides for what constitutes as its internal policy. If I saw you right now, I'd smack you on them buttcheeks and send you along your way.......

just look at Iran and you see the answer ... JCPOA was called "Great Victory with so many benefits " by our president but where are those benefits !?

the answer is that JCPOA was great victory for Aghazadeh who were living in the Uk/Canada/The western countries not for Iranian ...

thanks to JCPOA , Iran un-officially entered to OIL IN EXCHANGE OF FOOD Program wit various countries like China/India/Turkey/S.Korea/Japan/etc .... we are selling oil but they don't pay us and then they choose what we can get from them in exchange of our oil money which are things that we can locally produce in Iran but Aghazadeh and Agha are behind importing so they are killing our remaining industries for their own benefit ....

Only somebody from MKO would think like this.

just look at Iran and you see the answer ... JCPOA was called "Great Victory with so many benefits " by our president but where are those benefits !?

the answer is that JCPOA was great victory for Aghazadeh who were living in the Uk/Canada/The western countries not for Iranian ...

thanks to JCPOA , Iran un-officially entered to OIL IN EXCHANGE OF FOOD Program wit various countries like China/India/Turkey/S.Korea/Japan/etc .... we are selling oil but they don't pay us and then they choose what we can get from them in exchange of our oil money which are things that we can locally produce in Iran but Aghazadeh and Agha are behind importing so they are killing our remaining industries for their own benefit ....

You mean like the same way the DPRK wasnt allowed to develop nuclear weapons or thermonuclear weapons or thermonuclear armed icbms or...oh...wait a minute!?
LOL!,you sound like that cretinous snail eater macron.I`ve got news for you m8 and I know its going to come as a shock,but it isnt up to the west to decide if iran has nuclear technology or nuclear power or an indigenous nuclear fuel cycle or even a nuclear weapons program and the resulting nuclear weapons,that choice and that choice alone belongs to the government of the sovereign nation of the islamic republic of iran ie the iranian government,not to the presidents of the us or french governments or indeed the leader of any other tinpot western government that is operating under the utter delusion that he is the god emperor of the world and must be obeyed.
Lastly trying to set up an invasion of iran would be neither a quick nor easy undertaking and thats assuming that iran did nothing to actually stop the us build up prior to any actual attack.

I know you're Iranian and hence a delusional persian empire glory days wanna be---but let me tell you how the world words.

North Korea wasn't invaded due to two reasons..

-North Korea's threat to South Korea. There was no way for anybody to stop flattening of Seoul with North Korean artillery fire. Hence U.S always hesitated to invade NK.

Second, and most important reason---China. Chinese fought a direct hot war with the U.S over North Korea. Any direct land invasion would have blown into a US-China war that nobody wants.

Iran does not have any major power (Russia/China) that will go to direct war with the U.S over it. Iran is just not important enough for these powers. Secondly, Iranian threat to Saudi Arabian oil fields is far less than NK threat to Seoul and its massive population. Most of the oil is underground---even if you destroy the oil 'fields' operating infrastructure--90% of the actual oil reserves will still remain unharmed and hence not a major threat to U.S.

Iranians are try to disrupt global shipping for few days---and that's acceptable too. Because after the U.S naval strike forces arrive in the region with full force--these is no power on Earth that can stop the open flow of trade of through Persian gulf.

So essentially, if it REALLY comes down to it---U.S WILL invade Iran and there's nothing Iran can do to stop it. And your leadership knows it.

There would be no nuclear weapons and ICBMs from Iran. Mark my words. It goes against Iranian regime's interest and we all know it.

Now keep mentally masturbating your tiny persian kitty cat dick :lol:

I know you're Iranian and hence a delusional persian empire glory days wanna be---but let me tell you how the world words.

North Korea wasn't invaded due to two reasons..

-North Korea's threat to South Korea. There was no way for anybody to stop flattening of Seoul with North Korean artillery fire. Hence U.S always hesitated to invade NK.

Second, and most important reason---China. Chinese fought a direct hot war with the U.S over North Korea. Any direct land invasion would have blown into a US-China war that nobody wants.

Iran does not have any major power (Russia/China) that will go to direct war with the U.S over it. Iran is just not important enough for these powers. Secondly, Iranian threat to Saudi Arabian oil fields is far less than NK threat to Seoul and its massive population. Most of the oil is underground---even if you destroy the oil 'fields' operating infrastructure--90% of the actual oil reserves will still remain unharmed and hence not a major threat to U.S.

Iranians are try to disrupt global shipping for few days---and that's acceptable too. Because after the U.S naval strike forces arrive in the region with full force--these is no power on Earth that can stop the open flow of trade of through Persian gulf.

So essentially, if it REALLY comes down to it---U.S WILL invade Iran and there's nothing Iran can do to stop it. And your leadership knows it.

There would be no nuclear weapons and ICBMs from Iran. Mark my words. It goes against Iranian regime's interest and we all know it.

Now keep mentally masturbating your tiny persian kitty cat dick :lol:
Dude being coward and be afraid of the US might is ok but pissing yourself and going around chanting and imposing it on others nah and not a sign of honor and dignity. Collect yourself.

You are incredibly naive. The issue is NOT range. You think that US/Europe want to restrict a missile that doesn’t even exist? The reason Iran doesn’t create ICBM missiles is because they are expensive in significant numbers and useless to carry standard munitions. The West wants to CURB the conventional missile program.

That means cap on missile production, cap on types of missiles (solid, liquid, quasi), no new missile creation, sharing of data on current missile technology. They want to NEUTER Iran’s only deterrence system! This is the first step to The dismantlement of Iran’s key military assets.

The BM agreement that US/France want Iran to sign is going to be far more extensive than just range or ‘please don’t make ICBMs’. They want intel on Iran’s missiles.

During the past nuclear negotiations that led to nuclear deal, I believe the West suggested to Iran to allow them to observe FUTURE missile tests and also receive intelligence data on these missiles! Please see if you can find articles that site this! It will give you a glimpse into what they want a future agreement to look like.

What they wanted and what they got are very two different things! Of course they wanted to know everything about Iran's current and future missile program! It would be absurd to think they wouldn't ask those questions while they are negotiating? So what? Who cares about what they wanted?

And the reason they wanna curb Iran's conventional Missile program is because Iran only has conventional missiles and there is NO ICBM problem for that to be the priority!

And in terms of it being costly yes they are more expensive than MRBM what is your point? At best an ICBM is nothing more than a major political card to be played so there is no reason for mass production in large quantities! And the whole point of having an ICBM program is to prevent your conventional Missile program from every being their top priority! Clearly for a person with a U.S. flag up you have little knowledge about U.S. politics! Range would be the main issue for any U.S. administration once Iran develops the ability to hit U.S. soil and the reason it is not right now is because Iran doesn't have that capability!

We should not sign any new deal if US leaves JCPOA. If they leave, hopefully moderates will see US for what it is but that is unlikely, moderates always finds a way to blame Iran. I think they will say US held its part of the deal but Iran created problems in Syria and US had to leave the deal or something like that.

If they leave the deal, we should start making nukes right away no matter what the cost is.

This is true and I can personally say I have family members in agriculture that say they have a hard time selling fruit and vegetables because the market is flooded with foreign brands

Back
Top Bottom