What's new

US warns India of ‘serious implications’ if it picks Russian S-400 over American defense promises

We've given in for Iran's oil but no matter what we should go ahead with S-400 and let US know we act by our own interests

The deal for S-400 has already been signed and we will receive them by 2020

India has to choose b/w S-400 and THAAD/F-35.
India is well aware of the restrictions and implications of procuring major US weapons systems when we don't act according to US interests. I doubt US would offer F-35 but even if they do, we would be last in line and we don't have the necessary funds to procure em

US said the exact same thing in August 2018 and India still proceeded with S-400 deal. We even paid the first installment to Russia in April.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...atsa-implications-us/articleshow/65896074.cms

Fact is during India-US high level summit last year in September we came to an understanding that US will not impose CAATSA sanctions on India and in return India will not have the option of buying F-35 till it operates S-400 which India is fine with since F-35 export operators requires daily new codes from USA to even fly.

India has to choose b/w S-400 and THAAD/F-35.
That is an easy choice as THAAD works only against ballistic missiles whereas India is purchasing S-400 to mainly shoot down fighter jets and cruise missiles as those are India's main focus.
And F-35 is a strict no no since it reuqires daily key codes from US to even fly in combat mode.

Last edited:
We've given in for Iran's oil but no matter what we should go ahead with S-400 and let US know we act by our own interests

India is well aware of the restrictions and implications of procuring major US weapons systems when we don't act according to US interests. I doubt US would offer F-35 but even if they do, we would be last in line and we don't have the necessary funds to procure em

You are with us or against us Indian, you can't sit on the fence, else you will be pushed off.

US said the exact same thing in August and India still proceeded with S-400 deal. We even paid the first installment to Russia in April.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...atsa-implications-us/articleshow/65896074.cms

Fact is during India-US high level summit last year in September we came to an understanding that US will not impose CAATSA sanctions on India and in return India will not have the option of buying F-35 till it operates S-400 which India is fine with since F-35 export operators requires daily new codes from USA to even fly.

That is an easy choice as THAAD works only against ballistic missiles whereas India is purchasing S-400 to mainly shoot down fighter jets and cruise missiles as those are India's main focus.
And F-35 is a strict no no since it reuqires daily key codes from US to even fly in combat mode.
is India still buy Iranian oil?

No , no my friend , once you are on US side , you are doomed , we have experienced US friendship and trust me it ain't good , your country has made a big mistake by joining hands with america and ignoring Russians , they are favouring us now , and you'll enjoy the perks of US friendship and you'll act by US orders ....

Last edited:
USA started dirty game with india .the what i was.pridicted long time ago before c130 apachi p8 c17 deals

We will buy Iranian Oil only if Chinese keep on buying Iranian Oil at atleast 25% of April figures
hahahahahah spoken like a true loser. One is defying sanctions, one is taking off their pants and beinding over. You see us asking US permission to buy S400? :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Let me ask you in another way, do you guys dare to buy even a drop of Iranian oil?

Last edited:
Best option for India would to scale back the number of S-400 Units and induct THAAD in parallel. 5-6 Billions worth will give enough firing units to take care of Pakistani MRBMs. Other kind of missiles can be tackled via Home grown and Indo-Israeli SAMs. US-India trade is booming. Why complicate matters.

USA started dirty game with india .the what i was.pridicted long time ago before c130 apachi p8 c17 deals
good point but too early to twist arm of India for spares as they have just those effective gunships. anyway I want India to challenge US and go for both deals. It will make ease for us to trade with Iran too. @Zapper

Back
Top Bottom