What's new

U.S. Warns Against Nuclear Rivalry between India and China

He ain't obsessed with India.Maybe he doesn't like your jingoism. You have no authentic proof of him being a False flagger and you are dragging pakistan into the argument. Talk about Obsession. :lol:

What kind of 'jingoism' are you talking about?

On-topic: Both China and India won't use anything nuclear in case of a war.

well miss jessica dont worry other than a few grunts and offensive verbals nothing more gonna go wrong between india and china as both know they have too much to loose in case of war and they also know who is trying them to play into such a situation dont worry we know whats good and whats bad for us and we will deal with and survive like we have always done during last thousands of years as a peace loving and innovative civilizations ...worry about pakistan and your adopted home :cheers:

He ain't obsessed with India.Maybe he doesn't like your jingoism. You have no authentic proof of him being a False flagger and you are dragging pakistan into the argument. Talk about Obsession. :lol:

Yup. Indians are OBSESSED with Pakistan and you can tell because there are far more Indian users here than the total numbers of Chinese and Pakistan users combined.

Yup. Indians are OBSESSED with Pakistan and you can tell because there are far more Indian users here than the total numbers of Chinese and Pakistan users combined.

well if indian are obsessed with pakistan :cuckoo:....well at least pakistanies love to beleve it then ill say pakistanies love to beleve that india and china will fight and pakistan will prevail over like when two kittens faught the monkey made merry :omghaha:

China should just nuke India back to stone age. The world is so much better with India wiped off the map.

Using nukes against India will need some serious ball$ which the chinese lacks . So your dream will remain wet .

Some days ago, a west media said that China had DF-31 can cover whole India, and India had An V can cover most part of China;

OK such stupid news made by some one on desk, make a big hard thing for China's DF-31(Must burn all fuel for solid missile, so solid missile has shortest range and longest range by changing trajectory or load), China should launch DF-31 at the very very Northeast part of China, only that can nerely reach the very very southeast part of India, about 6500km, only this can reach the shortest range of DF-31, but bad news for DF-31A, China couldn't let it land on India if launch from China's land.

So DF-31 or DF-31A have no matter with India

Such articles without any basic knowledge can post and become Pop!!!!!

well if indian are obsessed with pakistan :cuckoo:....well at least pakistanies love to beleve it then ill say pakistanies love to beleve that india and china will fight and pakistan will prevail over like when two kittens faught the monkey made merry :omghaha:

Are you mentally insane because you don't even know what you are talking about ?

Are you mentally insane because you don't even know what you are talking about ?

he he he he what a guy a pwerson who idiolizez a terrorists who blew up thousdands of innocent men women and children is telling me about sanity he he he he

well bhai no matter how much you love to hate india and want it to be destroyed tell you what we are much mcuh smarter than you ever thought and wont be played into your fancy profecies as the way you want them to be fullfilled and so are the chinese they will not risk every thing cause they know india is no push over yes owr leadership is weak but when the war will become inevitable it will always be the pakistanies backed by the chinese might who will chicken owt first ...go sleep and have drams about that scenario :cheers:

well miss jessica dont worry other than a few grunts and offensive verbals nothing more gonna go wrong between india and china as both know they have too much to loose in case of war and they also know who is trying them to play into such a situation dont worry we know whats good and whats bad for us and we will deal with and survive like we have always done during last thousands of years as a peace loving and innovative civilizations ...worry about pakistan and your adopted home :cheers:

Well it's best if both nations don't go to war. Plus I am not the one bringing pakistan or my adopted home here.

Well it's best if both nations don't go to war. Plus I am not the one bringing pakistan or my adopted home here.

dont worry sweet heart we are not pakistani genrals who go to war over a song any way i know it was not you but care to see the others from land of the pure and there dreams about such a scenariop ...Thanks

Are you telling me that we are the minority on our own forum? :ashamed:
I don't have a problem with Indian users as long as they behave.

When did you become Mongolian? lol

Anyways, I hate the fact US keep meddling in other people's business. India has 1.2 billion people why does India needs to be protect by US. India can have their own weapons.

Don't usually support Indian military, but in this case, the US has a problem of seeing others as their equals in RIGHTS, even if we are not so in power.

Besides, they got more warheads than the both of us combined, why don't the US dismantle them for world peace.

this-guy-i-love-this-guy-drunk-baby-meme.jpg

On topic
That is why world needs to something like SCO
That can be a counter weight to the US

I mean we are a Inde Country we will decide what we want to have or not
I also do not support China's Military,But now i Belive they have ICBMs for a reason
Also India must Develop ICBMs fast

This is a Internationl Forum with the name 'Pakistan Defence' as it's name
& if you must know I come here to meet Wonderful people,Increase My Knowledge & some random Pakistani is not gonna stop me from doing it

Back
Top Bottom