What's new

US wants India's help in fighting Baitullah Mehsud: Holbrooke

Guys apart from all the funny exchanges we have in this thread, please think in the broader scenario, by inviting India halbrook is actualy offering legal cover for India to go in Afghanistan and create further mess on our borders.

BM is their man anyway, it was always been their strategy to find a mole, give full support and get rid off the mole as soon as you havefe control.

Dont forget about Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffer. So BM is Mir Jaffer of this era.

a very wise statement in b/w the crap,no doubt, it is from elite member:)

Well i meant to say - that as according to whole world - most of world's intelliegnce agency- ISI and talibani have strong relation between themselves.
Now - pakistan is supposedly getting this financial help from americans - to counter talibani. If it is proven that pakistan itself ( in form of ISI) is helping taliban.
The united states will stop the financial help to pakistan, as evident from their recent comments. how they want pakistan to act or no money.

There are no win win in war-- this is war out there bro( shravan) we are still facing loss because of this war may be not stright away but in many forms.

India will not send its Army to Afghanistan Borders to fight Taliban till America promises denuclearizing Pakistan. People may laugh at me but i think if India sends its Army in Afghanistan the tension between India & Pakistan would rise. Its better for India to Wait.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!! Thank you for making my day! :rofl:

INVITATION TO AFGHANISTAN

We are hereby pleased to invite the INDIAN ARMY to kindly join us in the auspicious occasion of welcoming the US Troops in Afghanistan. The function will start on your arrival and will continue until you are their.

Yours Very Truly

Baitullah Mehsud (Village Openly, PO Box 911, Border Area AF-PAK)
RSVP - Taliban

P.S - In case you cannot come to Afghanistan, we can bring the function to Kashmir!

:woot: :rofl: :woot: :rofl:

Well i meant to say - that as according to whole world - most of world's intelliegnce agency- ISI and talibani have strong relation between themselves.
Now - pakistan is supposedly getting this financial help from americans - to counter talibani. If it is proven that pakistan itself ( in form of ISI) is helping taliban.
The united states will stop the financial help to pakistan, as evident from their recent comments. how they want pakistan to act or no money.

There are no win win in war-- this is war out there bro( shravan) we are still facing loss because of this war may be not stright away but in many forms.

yes, but how does this involve india proving that ISI is infact helping taliban.

Again America knows about Taliban - ISI links. America knows that without its Financial support Pakistan will break. That's why all the demands from America.

Kiyoon Bhai? tum tau abhi say hi darr gai? (Why Brother? You are scared from the get go)

No! No! Please by all means India is a 'regional leader' as per Holbrooke! C'mon partner, we send all these extremists bastards to Kashmir for your half a million army there to take care of them, what say you?
Lets see how India behaves (better or worse) when its put into the same position Pakistan has been put? I can imagine 2 or 3 suicide bombings per week in Delhi or Mumbai would be more than enough to inject reality in the Indian psyche!

Well the point is..!!! Do you have any control over them to send them over here ;). If you had he wouldnt have poking you in the eye. Wots stoping you guys from taking him head on..????

Again America knows about Taliban - ISI links. America knows that without its Financial support Pakistan will break. That's why all the demands from America.

The day pakistan army stops fighting taliban, from that day on american troops will suffer. Pakistan can survive without the aid, it is america that needs pakistan.

plus the aid they are giving is for military aid, i don't what that has to do with pakistan breaking up.

It is practically impossible for India to get involved in Afghanistan, militarily. It will be a logistical nightmare. There are not supply route to Afghanistan, other than through Pakistan or Iran. My Pakistani friends will gladly offer their opinion, about Pakistan cooperating with India for supporting and maintaining India’s military logistics in case of Afghanistan deployment.

Iran is the other supply route. Iran is a good friend of India. But, a request for a supply line for Afghan involvement will test the strength of India’s friendship.

No army can survive on Air supply. In my opinion, this was just a pressure tactic being used by Uncle Sam on Pakistani Military to deliver results.:devil:

Well the point is..!!! Do you have any control over them to send them over here ;). If you had he wouldnt have poking you in the eye. Wots stoping you guys from taking him head on..????

The POINT is.........INDIA is a bigger draw for these bastards than Pakistan! All we need to do is to give them a safe passage to Kashmir so the India the Great Regional Power (as per Holbrooke) can take them 'head on'!! :pop:

The day pakistan army stops fighting taliban, from that day on american troops will suffer. Pakistan can survive without the aid, it is america that needs pakistan.

plus the aid they are giving is for military aid, i don't what that has to do with pakistan breaking up.

You want Taliban to take control over Pakistan. Are you serious.

hahhaa :rofl::rofl: i seriously dont know when to stop laughin.. its lik a dream comin true. indians fighting talibans. do u guys even know wat this means??? for once just stop and think that y is pakistan being targeted by talibans?? bec we sided with US in this war. they see us as enemy so they started targetin us. now if they start seein u as enemy then only God knows wat will happen. u are using afghanistan as a base to use some of these taliban groups against pakistan. pakistan doesnt even need any base. we would be a lot more comfortable seein them target u lot instead of us. also indian army in afghanistan would mean end to pak US relations which is already quite rusty. although this will put an end to all the financial aid but i wouldnt mind that as we are already loosing $6bn every yr. when we ll stop siding with US these talibans will stop attackin us. i see a net benefit of around $3bn atleast if not $4bn. also majority of the muslims dont lik wat americans are doin in afghanistan. so y do u think ur muslim population will appreciate ur gov for sendin indian soldiers to afghanistan?? in 20 30 yrs america will no more be a so called super power. dont know y u guys are so interested in gettin close to them.

Because he doesn't live openly...

Agreed! At times it is not easy as it seems. remember Veerappan the dacoit, the sandalwood smuggler.Every one knew where he was forest bordering TN and Karnataka. key is political will for all this. Finally he was gunned down, when the political scenario changed. we all know..

Back
Top Bottom