What's new

US wants India's help in fighting Baitullah Mehsud: Holbrooke

I think BM will be more interested in establishing a 'Sharia' Government in Delhi instead!

I would love to see Sharia Law in India. Don't you like it ?
--
This is my last reply to you. If i keep on replying you Mods will Ban me.

Kiyoon Bhai? tum tau abhi say hi darr gai? (Why Brother? You are scared from the get go)

No! No! Please by all means India is a 'regional leader' as per Holbrooke! C'mon partner, we send all these extremists bastards to Kashmir for your half a million army there to take care of them, what say you?

Lets see how India behaves (better or worse) when its put into the same position Pakistan has been put? I can imagine 2 or 3 suicide bombings in Delhi or Mumbai would be more than enough to inject reality in the Indian psyche!

Its not about being scared, because every one wants to live in peace and this is the mess created by Russia (Tried to invade Afganistan) & US (Hired and funded ppls to counter Russia and then turned their back on them as the task was accompanisted and let then along in completely destroyed state)

Holbrooke can think or talk whatever he or USG wants because US always has some moto behind any kind of support. And US's agencies have good practical knowledge of "How to Destabalize a country". It just wants the conflict to coutinue in asia so that it can supply them weapons and earn big bucks.

Buddy there is not need to send extremist over here in India, bcoz bombing in cities keep happening here on a daily basis (its either terrirost or naxals):undecided:.

what - India has a silver bullet! - they will shout Baitullah Mahsud and he will pop his head from his **** hole!

Its not about being scared, because every one wants to live in peace and this is the mess created by Russia (Tried to invade Afganistan) & US (Hired and funded ppls to counter Russia and then turned their back on them as the task was accompanisted and let then along in completely destroyed state)

Holbrooke can think or talk whatever he or USG wants because US always has some moto behind any kind of support. And US's agencies have good practical knowledge of "How to Destabalize a country". It just wants the conflict to coutinue in asia so that it can supply them weapons and earn big bucks.

Buddy there is not need to send extremist over here in India, bcoz bombing in cities keep happening here on a daily basis (its either terrirost or naxals):undecided:.

We do not think of this 'BRILLIANT' idea of getting India involved in this! Your buddy Holbrooke did! Maybe its the US way of saying to India 'Tow our line against China, buy our weapons or we will FOOK you up good too!' :cheesy:

I would love to see Sharia Law in India. Don't you like it ?
--
This is my last reply to you. If i keep on replying you Mods will Ban me.

In INDIA? I would love to see Sharia!

I really wonder if the US knows something we don't that its asking a seemingly disconnected entity to help out in killing BM.

Maybe the underlying message was "Get him off the payroll?"

Or may be the message was that ISI is shielding BM. Pakistan government is not helping. So let us join & kill BM.

Why is it so difficult for you, to kill a single man who lives openly in Pakistan?

Or may be the message was that ISI is shielding BM. Pakistan government is not helping. So let us join & kill BM.

Why is it so difficult for you, to kill a single man who lives openly in Pakistan?

Since you seem to have his location pinned down; please give us an address so that we could send a limo for him to drive up to Kashmir! Thanks! :enjoy:

Since you seem to have his location pinned down; please give us an address so that we could send a limo for him to drive up to Kashmir! Thanks! :enjoy:

Are you telling me that your all powerful ISI does not have a clue where he is? Why aren't police, para-military forces & army running all over Pakistan, hunting for this guy?

yeh sure ISI know the adress epool , but unfortunate it might be ISI, wont let him go out of pakistan,
I dont know for whom does ISI work now, is it pakistan ? or taliban ? they help terrorist but when it comes to blast in pakistan they are not doing their jobs. But they say they are real leaders of pakistan,

India will not send its Army to Afghanistan Borders to fight Taliban till America promises denuclearizing Pakistan. People may laugh at me but i think if India sends its Army in Afghanistan the tension between India & Pakistan would rise. Its better for India to Wait.

Guys apart from all the funny exchanges we have in this thread, please think in the broader scenario, by inviting India halbrook is actualy offering legal cover for India to go in Afghanistan and create further mess on our borders.

BM is their man anyway, it was always been their strategy to find a mole, give full support and get rid off the mole as soon as you havefe control.

Dont forget about Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffer. So BM is Mir Jaffer of this era.

But indian involvement means - truth comes out of -ISI and taliban links, which means no money from us of a . And strong hold of india on pakistan's western border which will put many things in jeopardy for pakistan. it will also be very dangerous for india, as ISI might - help taliban get in indian borders, which will mean a full support of war against pakistan, from the people of india.
with this current wave of anger aginst pakistan - i feel a war might be anywhere on the corner.
A very complex result will be there.

India could benefit from this or it could take a huge hit. If india sends troops to fight Taliban in Afghanistan. Then it is giving an open invite to taliban, to cross the border into india.

Because he doesn't live openly...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom