What's new

US to hand over large Coast Guard cutter to Vietnam

Cnese dislike u guys, they want u remain poor, thats why despite VN-CN conflicts, lots of CN factories still come to VN, helping VN making money, not Pak .

.Luxshare, a CN company manufacturing airpod also came to VN, paying our workers up to 430 usd per month while Luxshare also dont wanna come to Pak.

U guys only get lips service from CN.

Things are not that simple. Manufacturers look for tax breaks, big market, cheap labor and other things. Pakistan have issues that needs to be worked. China have instead increased its imports from Pakistan including rice, seafood, fruits and crops. These increased our exports and help those sectors. China have also given us sophisticated technology, something u guys can only dream about. So dont try to act smart, we know well what we r doing. U worry abt urself becoming puppet of US and its lackey india. Do u even know the many derogatory terms used by US for vietnamese? They still call u tree ppl.

If you depend on half a century old American scrapmetal then your country should have other concerns than laying playing superpower and laying claim on Chinese islands.
Old but still good for another 50 years bro

Chinese islands?

are you not originated from the Yellow river?

Ok chinese ancestors came from Borneo.

sorry

Things are not that simple. Manufacturers look for tax breaks, big market, cheap labor and other things. Pakistan have issues that needs to be worked. China have instead increased its imports from Pakistan including rice, seafood, fruits and crops. These increased our exports and help those sectors. China have also given us sophisticated technology, something u guys can only dream about. So dont try to act smart, we know well what we r doing. U worry abt urself becoming puppet of US and its lackey india. Do u even know the many derogatory terms used by US for vietnamese? They still call u tree ppl.
Sound pathetic, CN investors like Luxshare didnt wanna hire u guys and didnt wan a pay 430 usd per month, so u guys have to put hope on selling fruit,crop to CN.

I dont think VN labor is cheaper than Pak cos Luxshare pay our workers up to 430usd per month ( Samsung,LG pay the same) while workers in CN is 500usd

Believe whatever u want. We see clearly CN investors dislike u guy. Their factories were burned during 2014 VN-CN conflict ,but CN investors still come to VN, not Pak.

We only care which big CN export factories wil move to VN or not, we dont care if we can sell fruit to CN. My last post to u. Tks

Last edited:
Sound pathetic, CN investors like Luxshare didnt wanna hire u guys and didnt wan a pay 430 usd per month, so u guys have to put hope on selling fruit,crop to CN.

I dont think VN labor is cheaper than Pak cos Luxshare pay our workers up to 430usd per month ( Samsung,LG pay the same) while workers in CN is 500usd

Believe whatever u want. We see clearly CN investors dislike u guy. Their factories were burned during 2014 VN-CN conflict ,but CN investors still come to VN, not Pak.

We only care which big CN export factories wil move to VN or not, we dont care if we can sell fruit to CN. My last post to u. Tks

Lolz thats the dumbest assertion anyone has made on PDF. China investing around 70 billion alone in cpec. We had to stop much of that investment or rather slowed it down. Our priority is to increase our exports and china being market next door is best option if they allow u. So yeah keep dancing to luxshare or watever.

Lolz thats the dumbest assertion anyone has made on PDF. China investing around 70 billion alone in cpec. We had to stop much of that investment or rather slowed it down. Our priority is to increase our exports and china being market next door is best option if they allow u. So yeah keep dancing to luxshare or watever.
my countryman is right in respect to chinese investments in Pakistian do not generate much of exports and jobs.

luxshare opens three factories employing 12,000 workers. that´s a lot.

1.jpg

my countryman is right in respect to chinese investments in Pakistian do not generate much of exports and jobs.

luxshare opens three factories employing 12,000 workers. that´s a lot.

View attachment 637790
CPEC is a debt, and Pak has to pay back the debt or they will lose their port like Sri lanka....while if they can invite Luxshare, then their workers will get good salaries and their Government will get good tax.

Everyone can understand that simple thing.

Back
Top Bottom