What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

Amazing even though it was IRAN who tried to assassinate our guy WE are the ones called idiots and prostitutes....I think if Iran sent missiles and killed 3-5 Million Saudi one day all of you will be jumping in joy.

Assalam alaikum

I don't want to repeat myself why some attack saudia while the accusations came from u.s and we will know in few days how they r credible but frankly

It is hard to swallow iran would do any such action in u.s if it was to occur in pakistani i would might believe but on u.s a big no

TARIQ

As per this news dated 11-Oct-2011:

"The alleged plot also included plans to pay the cartel, Los Zetas, to bomb the Israeli Embassy in Washington and the Saudi and Israeli Embassies in Argentina, according to a law enforcement official."

Just more propaganda to drive a wedge between KSA & Iran

As per this news Obama made a telephonic conversation with the Saudi ambassador on the issue, and that this issue was talked about by the National Security Advisor Tom Donilon with the Saudi monarch during the US Official's visit to Riyadh on 1-Oct-2011

Amazing even though it was IRAN who tried to assassinate our guy WE are the ones called idiots and prostitutes....I think if Iran sent missiles and killed 3-5 Million Saudi one day all of you will be jumping in joy.

You give us one good reason why the Iranians would want to assassinate the Saudi ambassador. There's absolutely no reason, matter of fact, there's a very good reason for the US and the house of the Saud to make the accusation.

After all the lies the US spreads? After all the BS before invading Iraq? People still believe what they have to say? Indeed, the media is the strongest weapon one can have today. What i see here is a cassus belli being built to invade the next "muzlem" country.

is the israeli embassy near Van Ness? Never seen it before
Exactly my point. It's directly across Van Ness from the Pakistani embassy.

do you believe that this plot is real -
I'm constitutionally biased towards believing in Iranian assassination plots: soon after their Revolution I heard a gunshot outside my house: an agent of the mullahs had inspired an American convert to Shi'ism to murder one of my neighbors, a retired official of the Shah's government. The assassin fled to Iran and later starred in one of their movies.

(That's right: the plan to oppress and rob one's country and then flee overseas with ill-gotten wealth doesn't always work as expected.)

or is it possibly a scare-mongering tactic being used on the American tax-payer?
Read the FBI document. The restaurant plot was real and in progress. The plot to attack embassies I couldn't find a mention of.

It's hard to imagine why Iran would be so DUMB to plot an attack in the most powerful country in the world. If they wanted to attack Saudi diplomats and interests, they could do it with more ease in other countries.
They're not dumb. They want to exert their power. What could the U.S. do, exactly? U.S. forces in Iraq are forbidden to attack into Iran - Sadr saw to that. The U.S. lacks the manpower in Afghanistan to put boots on the ground in Iran and an air attack (what would the targets be?) would be employed by the mullahs to stir up anti-Americanism in the populace.

more importantly, how would they gain by whacking this guy?
The House of Saud is very sensitive to violence. For example, it was the Iranian-sponsored attack on the Grand Mosque that compelled the Sauds to switch course from slow liberalization towards conservatism (a bias that was then reflected in the Saudi-sponsored schools in Pakistan.) Though what exactly the mullahs hope to accomplish here isn't obvious, that sort of thing doesn't stop them; what is most important, perhaps, is the expression of power without suffering the consequences.

Even the ex CIA chief said this story is not trustable.
First an Iranian who is from a long time in USA and already was charged with robbery.
Second link to the Mexican mafia.
Third what is the use to attack saudi ambassy in USA?
Fourth they don't give direct call between someone in US to an officer in Iran: this is stupid.

Solomon > so you have friends in royalists. I understand the picture you have about Iran lol
and Islam by the way because royalists are very active to insult all muslims in the Iranian communauty
on gooya and many american based websites , not speaking about balatarin
but yes it was a mistake by some of them for planning assassination after revolution: this is a well known terrible time in our country: there was many killings and army of the shah had to apologize
it was another time, the crazieness of any revolution, at least in ours revenge occured

So the US wants to play it tough ? bring it on
I support Iran. I think Mossad is behind a false flag plot. They are under pressure from Palestinian independence.

The USA is like the boy who cried wolf. You lie so many times, even when you tell the truth one time, nobody believes you.

US government needs to add Clint Eastwood to this story and the plot will be complete.

Iran shouldn't try to get into Shoes too big for itself.
Everyone knows what happened to Saddam Hussein.
NOTE:Even the Iraqi intel agencies tried to kill HW Bush in Kuwait.

As I much as I would love to label this as another lie and propaganda and what not I can't help but have a part of me believe it.

Maybe it is true that it is just to create a rift between us and Iran but that DOES sound like something Iran would do. They supported armed insurgents against us in which 113 Saudis were killed in. That is not actually a bright star In Iran history with us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom