What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

OMG I got it.... I see it now I see it perfectly.

It is actually a marketing campaign by Electronic Arts for their new video game called Battlefield 3. Since it sets the US against Iran (And Ultimately Russia) inside Iran. You see because of this the game will sell like wild fire.

How is that for a conspiracy theory. :D I can come up with other ones just give me a sec.

Is it so unbelievable that Iran wanted to kill an important Saudi diplomat? Not to mention Israeli diplomats in and outside of the USA?
Obama made the USA look so weak and hesitant that Iran dared do this on American soil... If this happened during the Bush administration, for all their faults, Iran would have gotten a response the same day.
And not this "We are REALLY REALLY considering sanctions" bull.
Mosa, as a Saudi Arab, don`t you think it`s about time KSA got even and attacked Iran? Not with your own military of course but hey, Pakistani mercenaries are always welcome in KSA.

Is it so unbelievable that Iran wanted to kill an important Saudi diplomat? Not to mention Israeli diplomats in and outside of the USA?
Obama made the USA look so weak and hesitant that Iran dared do this on American soil... If this happened during the Bush administration, for all their faults, Iran would have gotten a response the same day.
And not this "We are REALLY REALLY considering sanctions" bull.
Mosa, as a Saudi Arab, don`t you think it`s about time KSA got even and attacked Iran? Not with your own military of course but hey, Pakistani mercenaries are always welcome in KSA.

I see what you did there...Or what you are trying to do anyways.
And no we will not attack Iran and hopefully they will not attack us either. You guys keep trying to get between us when It is our problem. Remember Israel is our main enemy and what is between us is between us alone. And our soldiers are more than capable of destroying everything Iranian but they are not our main concern...

mosa > you didn't find it strange that they communicate dirtectly by phone?
hey they are not stupid: an officer would not accept any call from USA about preparation of attentat especially when in Iran they say USA is listening all communications. this part is a real non sense.
let me have my doubt on this part, and as well the mexican mafia and this guy who was set here in USA and already had problems with justice for robbery.

in the Iranian communauty nobody is believing it.

but i understand that you see an opportunity to have better relations with USA and look as a victim.
indeed KSA is the big winner of all this.

you speak about conspiracy theory.
it is not enough to say "conspiracy" as a proof people are wrong.
when media are saying your country is doing barbaric version of Islam, you think it is a conspiracy?

by the way i am curious > if we are not your main problem, what is your main problem?

another question my friend>
is this conspiracy theory if i say this guy here was liing to the world(UNO)
anthpow.jpg

mosa > you didn't find it strange that they communicate dirtectly by phone?
hey they are not stupid: an officer would not accept any call from USA about preparation of attentat especially when in Iran they say USA is listening all communications. this part is a real non sense.
let me have my doubt on this part, and as well the mexican mafia and this guy who was set here in USA and already had problems with justice for robbery.

in the Iranian communauty nobody is believing it.

but i understand that you see an opportunity to have better relations with USA and look as a victim.
indeed KSA is the big winner of all this.

you speak about conspiracy theory.
it is not enough to say "conspiracy" as a proof people are wrong.
when media are saying your country is doing barbaric version of Islam, you think it is a conspiracy?

by the way i am curious > if we are not your main problem, what is your main problem?

As i said before if you read my posts you would find that this does sound fishy. But Iran is not a country I trust. And if you haven't noticed the US is trying to pull us back in their camp by any means possible. We don't want better relations with the USA that is just the Iranian in you talking about "Puppets and client states etc." to justify a war against Saudi Arabia.

The Palestinian issue was is and will remain our main concern.

I see what you did there...Or what you are trying to do anyways.
And no we will not attack Iran and hopefully they will not attack us either. You guys keep trying to get between us when It is our problem. Remember Israel is our main enemy and what is between us is between us alone. And our soldiers are more than capable of destroying everything Iranian but they are not our main concern...
I don`t know about you but i consider KSA to be one of our best friends. Fellow Zionists, they are.

I don`t know about you but i consider KSA to be one of our best friends. Fellow Zionists, they are.

Everyone learn from this. Israel is trying it's best to make us look like we are on their camp to distance other Arab and Muslim states from us. Do NOT fall for it.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

When Egypt was bombing our cities in 1967 Israel started it's 6 day war. Two days after it started the war Saudi Arabia was helping Egypt with both money and troops. We might have our own Pickering but against Israel we are all united.

Evidence of Iranian plot overwhelming-Saudi prince | Energy & Oil | Reuters

LONDON Oct 12 (Reuters) - Evidence that Iran was behind a plot to kill the Saudi Arabian ambassador to Washington is "overwhelming", a former chief of Saudi intelligence services said on Wednesday.

"The burden of proof and the amount of evidence in the case is overwhelming and clearly shows official Iranian responsibility for it," Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal told an industry conference in London. "This is unacceptable. Somebody in Iran will have to pay the price, and that price will have to be on the terms acceptable to the norms and practices in Iran and other countries," Prince Turki said.

U.S. authorities said on Tuesday they had broken up a plot by two men linked to Iran's security agencies to assassinate Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir. One was arrested last month while the other was believed to be in Iran. Iran has denied the charges and expressed outrage at the accusations.

Prince Turki called for the Iranian authorities to help bring those responsible for the assassination plot to justice. "Whoever is responsible for this (in) the Iranian government will hopefully be brought to justice by the Iranian authorities, no matter how high the level of that person is."

"Clearly this is an act -- how should I put it? -- so criminal in its intent, to devise a plot to assassinate a representative of one country in another country and to use drug barons and other such characters in order to achieve that. It is beyond description."The motive for the alleged plot was not clear. Iran has in the past assassinated its own dissidents abroad, but an attempt to kill an ambassador would be a highly unusual departure.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are bitter regional rivals, but they maintain diplomatic ties and even signed a security agreement in 2001. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited Riyadh in 2007.

Ali Larijani, Iran's parliament speaker, said the "fabricated allegations" aimed to divert attention from Arab uprisings Iran says were inspired by its own Islamic revolution that toppled the U.S.-backed Shah. "America wants to divert attention from problems it faces in the Middle East, but the Americans cannot stop the wave of Islamic awakening by using such excuses," Larijani said.

U.S. President Barack Obama called the alleged conspiracy a "flagrant violation of U.S. and international law".

(Reporting by Dmitry Zhdannikov; writing by Christopher Johnson)

Everyone learn from this. Israel is trying it's best to make us look like we are on their camp to distance other Arab and Muslim states from us. Do NOT fall for it.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

When Egypt was bombing our cities in 1967 Israel started it's 6 day war. Two days after it started the war Saudi Arabia was helping Egypt with both money and troops. We might have our own Pickering but against Israel we are all united.
Mosa.... buddy, why no love? I was only joking. Don`t worry fellow hardliners, KSA is totally anti-Israel.
Like someone once said:
The enemy of my enemy, is my double enemy.:)

some very important aspects to ponder:

Observers focus on two main questions.

US Attorney General Eric Holder says the alleged conspiracy was "conceived, sponsored and directed from Iran"
Firstly, why would the Quds Force use Mr Arbabsiar as its principal agent for what would have been one of the boldest operations in its history?

Reports say that he has a criminal record in Texas for evading arrest and theft.

"I would be surprised if the Quds Force used such an unreliable asset in its operations given his track record," Prof Lucas.

Secondly, why would the Quds Force believe that a Mexican drug cartel would be prepared to carry out a bomb attack in Washington?

Mexican drug cartels are multi-billion dollar businesses interested in self-preservation. Carrying out a major attack in Washington DC for the relatively small sum of $1.5m would risk bringing the US military on to the cartels' own ground in Mexico.

BBC News - Iran 'plot' raises unanswered questions

Another BS lie from US trying to divide Muslims and start up a war. We all know US is now at its weakest since second world war. It is also a shame that Saudis have bitten the US bait. Any ways, no sane person would ever believe what is coming out of the ****** mouths of US regime which has killed so many humans using lies to justify. Even sane Americans are saying this is a cooked scenario by US regime. Robert Baer one of the most experienced CIA agents has said, that this is a cooked up allegation. Watch this from an expert on Aljazeera:

Last edited by a moderator:
And by the way, drug cartels make billions of dollars and 1.5 million dollars for them is just pocket change and would never do such a high profile job for such a low amount of money endangering their billions. Contrary to what is portrayed on media the drug cartels are actually businessmen though with a rough business but nonetheless businessmen. They make a million dollars trading drugs in just one neighborhood of just one US city in just one week. This is all BS from US regime. It really stinks of US lies.

Iran is the truth when it comes to Muslim politics. Don't ask me for sources, when what you see before you is the reality!

I am not a blind supporter of Iran, but you can see how this story is a fabricated myth to cause hysteria.

Let's first question what Iran would achieve by assassinating a Saudi Arabian diplomat?

Let's view this report objectively, and if intelligence is not on your side, then I would assume, at least common sense is.

What is the Islamic Republic of Iran's motive for assassinating a Saudi Arabian diplomat?

While asking these questions, many members will find the truth.

I and the majority of the NY Times bloggers who posted Comments about this story don't buy that 'Iranians' are stupid and crude enough to try to kill a high profile Saudi diplomat and that too inside America.
BS!!!
There are plenty of Saudis to target around the world. The least likely option would be to try in a hostile land like America where all Iranians are watched (and perhaps encouraged!) to do bad things.
Yes, a False Flag.
The million dollar question is: Are the Saudis going to fall for it?

Mosa.... buddy, why no love? I was only joking. Don`t worry fellow hardliners, KSA is totally anti-Israel.
Like someone once said:
The enemy of my enemy, is my double enemy.:)

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" -> This quote is so often wrong that I don't really like to use it.

Like the Israelis, the Arabs and the Iranians.

Or like the USA, the Soviet Union and China during the Cold war. None of them really liked each other, but the USA and China were willing to join together against the USSR on a short-term basis at least.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom