What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

Racism for me is the Acknowledgement of the existence of such a thing as a Race in the first place.

By "Acknowledgement" you mean if i call a Chinese person Chinese or a White person white or an Arab an Arab then i'm being racist? Then how are we to recognize others if it is racist to identify them by who they are?:what:

In fact, Balochi, Pashto, Urdu, Farsi, and Dari are part of the indio-Aryan languages. Balochis, Pashtuns, and Tajiks are a part of the Iranic races.

English, Farsi, Balochi, Pashto, Dari, and Urdu have many words in common like Baradar and Brother, both have the same meaning.

Punjabi-sindhi r also indo-aryanic languages... plus there are millions of punjabis who can trace their roots back to iran-arabia-KPK.

While our North is Tibetan-aryan and some turkic(who also live in punjab-KPK)....

For eg.. saraike speaking pastuns who live in south punjab.. ie khakwanis,babars,lodhi,niazis etc... and baluch like rind,leghari-magsi-buzdars-bugtis etc...

And ariens,syeds etc...(arabs who came with bin qasim)

Kayanis(Tajik).

Gillanis,gakhars etc came frm iran...

Heck Modern day Pak has been muslim since more than a thousand years ... n been part of various muslim empires...

In Islam interracial marriages are not compulsory, you can't go to hell for being against interracial marriages.

Im also against interacial marriages... with other foriegn races.... but a Pakistani marryin a Pakistani frm any other province is all cool with me..

Back to the Topic Qud member on US Soil, Rumor was Iran and Hezbollah had strong presence in Mexico and South America, Iran working with the Mexican Drug Cartels.

Punjabi-sindhi r also indo-aryanic languages... plus there are millions of punjabis who can trace their roots back to iran-arabia-KPK.

While our North is Tibetan-aryan and some turkic(who also live in punjab-KPK)....

For eg.. saraike speaking pastuns who live in south punjab.. ie khakwanis,babars,lodhi,niazis etc... and baluch like rind,leghari-magsi-buzdars-bugtis etc...

And ariens,syeds etc...(arabs who came with bin qasim)

Kayanis(Tajik).

Gillanis,gakhars etc came frm iran...

Heck Modern day Pak has been muslim since more than a thousand years ... n been part of various muslim empires...

Im also against interacial marriages... with other foriegn races.... but a Pakistani marryin a Pakistani frm any other province is all cool with me..

Would you be ok With Pakistani's marrying People from East Pakistan :D

American citizen, Mexican Hit-man,..a Hollywood movies, no less. Let's see how the story unfolds.

By "Acknowledgement" you mean if i call a Chinese person Chinese or a White person white or an Arab an Arab then i'm being racist? Then how are we to recognize others if it is racist to identify them by who they are?:what:

Yes. Humanity by now should have reached a high enough level that looks at Human beings as Human beings. Silly categorizing and alienating and affiliating yourself and others is racist. For instance such categorizing will ultimately lead for instance to saying "All Pashtuns are liars or all Punjabis are stupid" etc. And this of course is wrong. And this is generally how racism starts.

I hate all forms of it. If it was up to me I would even destroy countries borders so we can finally all live together as Humans and nothing more....

Would you be ok With Pakistani's marrying People from East Pakistan :D

There is no east Pakistan, and if your talking about Bangladesh then i suggest you look up why they got their independence in the first place.

typical Pakistani responce .. ostrich behaviour personified !!!

U.S, doing what it does best, fabricating stories. Sadly, Saudi’s being their idiotic selves will believe them and U.S will most likely achieve their aim by making the ‘Sunni’ world be united against Iran in order to cause division among the muslim countries.

U.S lacks the testicular fortitude to confront Iran, head on. Who better to fight their corner than their favourite prostitutes, the Arabs along with the Saudi Royal Family. Sadly it will most likely be our personnel on the receiving end as they will be used as fodder to fight, Arab wars.

Ok i can learn from dict ... but how will pak learn to come out from denial mode ?

would indians come out of troll mentality Pak obsessions?

Do u have enough self respect to not to troll n make new fake accounts after getting banned?

Back
Top Bottom