What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

Heheh my mother must have defiled the white race when she married an Egyptian.

Its everyone's choice, but i personally and along with a growing number of people believe that interracial breeding is not beneficial, i'm proud of my people and would rather preserve my race and its traditions rather than destroy it.

Only rarely will you find Saudis who want any war in any way shape or form. The gulf war taught us a lesson. A lesson we will never forget it. Because of the war saudi GDP became only 16% of our total debt. If you drive around any city you would find many projects that were halted or stopped universities that shut down due to lack of funds. It was a complete disaster. And to top it off princes became more corrupt and Americans built bases in our country. We became devastated.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Only now do we have a chance to build our country correctly and we won't throw it away in another war.

Saudis are protected by U.S. so they don't really need to worry about war imposed on them

Its everyone's choice, but i personally and along with a growing number of people believe that interracial breeding is not beneficial, i'm proud of my people and would rather preserve my race and its traditions rather than destroy it.

Then my parents and my grand parents have made a big taboo in your eyes lol.

Saudis are protected by U.S. so they don't really need to worry about war imposed on them

Saudi's are traitors to the Muslim world, there love for Oil has corrupted them only a few elite live with the oil wealth while the population of SA is poor.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Saudi's will answer to allah on the day of judgement for making Oil their god.

Haa?? The first gulf war's entire bill was on our back. We don't want "their" protection which destroys our economy and our productivity.

Then my parents and my grand parents have made a big taboo in your eyes lol.

Lol, not really since i've attended a lot of weddings, its very common in Muslim countries, my fathers friend married a Moroccan woman and i went to their wedding and i have to say Arabs love their food :lol:.

George_W_Bush_Prince_Abdullah_kiss_.jpg

It seems the defender of the Holy Mosques are in fact destroying them.

Back
Top Bottom