What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

Maybe it's time for Iran to stop all the saudi Hatred :sick: Iran should send 10,000 of their women every year to mate with Saudi men like MosaMania to clear any misconceptions up.

How do Saudi's respond to apologies ? I'm sure 10,000 Iranian Women for Saudi men can clear up any hatred.

I really wish for normal relations with Iran. A part of me even wishes for peace with Israel where everyone's rights are preserved and where the Palestinians are content. Maybe we should have learned from the British in WW2 when one if their officers (forgot his name) said " I joined the British army believing that if you want peace prepare for war, I realize now that if you prepare for war, you get war"

I really wish for normal relations with Iran. A part of me even wishes for peace with Israel where everyone's rights are preserved and where the Palestinians are content. Maybe we should have learned from the British in WW2 when one if their officers (forgot his name) said " I joined the British army believing that if you want peace prepare for war, I realize now that if you prepare for war, you get war"

Sir if Iran Sends 10,000 Iranian women would you accept it to normalize relations ?

" war is only sweet to those who never experienced it"

Even some Saudis want war and can't wait for the day Iran sends some of it's missiles our way but they too do not want to attack.

You have to realize too that the Iranian regime is also supporting anti-Saudi armed groups in Yemen and Iraq who we are constantly having border fights with. The Iranian regime has been attacking for some time now so it is only natural for KSA to be hating on Iran. I hope you understand this aswell.

i've met Persians who dislike Arabs in general but never really met a Saudi or Gulfy who openly advocated war with Iran....it's really an issue between 2 estranged brothers who on government level dislike and have no trust of eachother.

an ancient rivalry really....

Colonel Gaddafi once highlighted this problem very well @ an Arab League summit.

these 2 countries have time to time harmed or wanted to harm eachother's interest and it's sad.

i've met Persians who dislike Arabs in general but never really met a Saudi or Gulfy who openly advocated war with Iran....it's really an issue between 2 estranged brothers who on government level dislike and have no trust of eachother.

Colonel Gaddafi once highlighted this problem very well @ an Arab League summit.

these 2 countries have time to time harmed or wanted to harm eachother's interest and it's sad.

Very well said friend, BTW are you still sour at me for the article I posted on Pakistan being a failed state ?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Thats why Both Iran and Saudi Arabia should send 10,000 of their women to each of the others Country Interbreeding can help.

Only rarely will you find Saudis who want any war in any way shape or form. The gulf war taught us a lesson. A lesson we will never forget it. Because of the war saudi GDP became only 16% of our total debt. If you drive around any city you would find many projects that were halted or stopped universities that shut down due to lack of funds. It was a complete disaster. And to top it off princes became more corrupt and Americans built bases in our country. We became devastated.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Only now do we have a chance to build our country correctly and we won't throw it away in another war.

A religious war is what Iran want.

Man dont u have any thing good to do these days I think ur banker sponsored govt is kicking ur fat As= in wallstreet and in other parts of country these days, so kid help the protesters otherwise ur free world Democratic Satanic govt will start knocking ur own door.

Iran and Saudi govt are not mad to involve themselves in religious wars.

Thats why Both Iran and Saudi Arabia should send 10,000 of their women to each of the others Country Interbreeding can help.

Sir if Iran Sends 10,000 Iranian women would you accept it to normalize relations ?

How do Saudi's respond to apologies ? I'm sure 10,000 Iranian Women for Saudi men can clear up any hatred.

Maybe it's time for Iran to stop all the saudi Hatred :sick: Iran should send 10,000 of their women every year to mate with Saudi men like MosaMania to clear any misconceptions up.

:lol: huh???, what's with you and Iranian women?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Man dont u have any thing good to do these days I think ur banker sponsored govt is kicking ur fat As= in wallstreet and in other parts of country these days, so kid help the protesters otherwise ur free world Democratic Satanic govt will start knocking ur own door.

Iran and Saudi govt are not mad to involve themselves in religious wars.

I think you can reply in an appropriate manner rather than getting personal.

:lol: huh???, what's with you and Iranian women?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I think you can reply in an appropriate manner rather than getting personal.

Noting I'm merely saying Saudi's and Iranians should interbreed, maybe the Iranian women will teach saudi men a lesson.

Noting I'm merely saying Saudi's and Iranians should interbreed, maybe the Iranian women will teach saudi men a lesson.
ahahah you insist lol
anyway there are already Iranian girls who marry Saudis. Iranians are known to be beautiful.
Emirati appreciate Iranian women...
Because of the war we have much more women than men in Iran .

ahahah you insist lol
anyway there are already Iranian girls who marry Saudis. Iranians are known to be beautiful.

But don't you think it is important to preserve the Iranic Races? Not to sound racist or anything but i don't believe in interracial breeding, it completely destroys a race and its culture.

ahahah you insist lol

Really never Knew that, Saudi women beautiful it's best if each side trades 100,000 women in an interbreeding program.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

But don't you think it is important to preserve the Iranic Races? Not to sound racist or anything but i don't believe in interracial breeding, it completely destroys a race and its culture.

Heheh my mother must have defiled the white race when she married an Egyptian.

I will wait for the official Saudi government response before making any conclusions regarding this matter.

what makes you think saudi government POV will be different from wilayat al mutahidda alamrikiya?-

Back
Top Bottom