What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

There is no way US forces can face us in the region. there is no racism here, the one who is racist is you and your alike
They are a superpower they can do pretty much what.
Uhuh, that's right I'm the racist. 'white trash'? I'm pretty sure if I called you persian *****, I would be called racist.

Iran is sending message. If you can't protect a Saudi in the U.S. than U.S. can't protect Saudi Arabia from Iran. Better to cooperate with Iran than appeasing to Americans.

Iran is sending message. If you can't protect a Saudi in the U.S. than U.S. can't protect Saudi Arabia from Iran. Better to cooperate with Iran than appeasing to Americans.

Or americans are sending a message they can protect saudies. Never belive anything coming out of america its all zionist propaganada for ulterior motives

Or americans are sending a message they can protect saudies. Never belive anything coming out of america its all zionist propaganada for ulterior motives

Why should we automatically dismiss this as a lie?? ( I am not saying it is not a lie either) but Iran does things like these.

the timing is also interesting....isn't the US attorney general in hot water right now, regarding allegations that he profited off the sale of high-end American assault rifles/small arms making their way to Mexican drug cartels?

90% of the weapons in the hands of cartels are of American origin.

it just comes to mind, especially when these suspected Iranian agents allegedly tried to establish contact also with said drug cartels....

the timing is also interesting....isn't the US attorney general in hot water right now, regarding allegations that he profited off the sale of high-end American assault rifles/small arms making their way to Mexican drug cartels?

90% of the weapons in the hands of cartels are of American origin.

it just comes to mind, especially when these suspected Iranian agents allegedly tried to establish contact also with said drug cartels....
And so it begins...:lol:

probably tries to say that a religious war would benefit Iran more than USA!
Maybe some of them are like this. i know that some people want a war and they believe Iranians would unite.

But i am surprised why now they would attack someone like him and in USA !

Anyway i just give my feeling ... since a lot of things no side was never sending proofs
and yes ksa is hating us so it is easy to play this card from people who want to attack our country
my feeling is that i am sad and i think of all citizens of my country
i feel a terrible pain now
I can see in forums blogs and so, how many Iranians are worried

It is a long time KSA and USA wanted to attack us
Maybe some Iranians wish it
But who will pay the price? the normal citizens

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Exactly. It is a known fact taht Israel controls America
Stop this bullshit
What is has to do with Israel???
Here is KSA ambassador . you think KSA is paid by Israel???

damned can we stop with this stupid propaganda . think about Iran stop to think about Israel !!!
wake up

Maybe some of them are like this. i know that some people want a war and they believe Iranians would unite.

But i am surprised why now they would attack someone like him and in USA !

Anyway i just give my feeling ... since a lot of things no side was never sending proofs
and yes ksa is hating us so it is easy to play this card from people who want to attack our country
my feeling is that i am sad and i think of all citizens of my country
i feel a terrible pain now
I can see in forums blogs and so, how many Iranians are worried

It is a long time KSA and USA wanted to attack us
Maybe some Iranians wish it
But who will pay the price? the normal citizens

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Stop this bullshit
What is has to do with Israel???
Here is KSA ambassador . you think KSA is paid by Israel???

damned can we stop with this stupid propaganda . think about Iran stop to think about Israel !!!
wake up

" war is only sweet to those who never experienced it"

Even some Saudis want war and can't wait for the day Iran sends some of it's missiles our way but they too do not want to attack.

You have to realize too that the Iranian regime is also supporting anti-Saudi armed groups in Yemen and Iraq who we are constantly having border fights with. The Iranian regime has been attacking for some time now so it is only natural for KSA to be hating on Iran. I hope you understand this aswell.

Iranian Agents on US soil ? to kill Saudi's

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Actually Iran believes theres a Secret Saudi Alliance with Israel.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom