What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

There is no record. Crums trickle down into the budget, the rest go into filling the pockets of the politicians. I like to see a head for US aid under the Pakistani budget and somebody give me a 10 year account for the $19 Bn.

If so, the problem lies with the Pakistani establishment. These money could have very well used for the country's progress. But they didnt.

There is no record. Crums trickle down into the budget, the rest go into filling the pockets of the politicians. I like to see a head for US aid under the Pakistani budget and somebody give me a 10 year account for the $19 Bn.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/pakaid.pdf

Offcourse these are US accounts and under what header Pakistan received the money ..not sure if Pakistani govt has launched similar figures on net.

I want to know what further sanctions come on Pakistan by the US aid is easy to stop ... and that wont affect pakistan ... but will Us cut short any millitary supplies to Pakistan ?? Lot of Pakistan millitary is now coming from china but the Inventory is full with america s toys currently ... Moving away from US to china completely might take atleast 2 decades and If US along with financial aid cuts the millitary supply it would be a bigger thret...

Again you just beating round the bush ..my question remains why would they agree to resupply them...so that you can keep tabs on them perhaps some other day and then they will again have to take the pains to get mercenaries to destroy them and give you new ones hunh?

Answered by Asim Aquil!!!

Again you just beating round the bush ..my question remains why would they agree to resupply them...so that you can keep tabs on them perhaps some other day and then they will again have to take the pains to get mercenaries to destroy them and give you new ones hunh?

You think it will be resupplied overnight????? I think they will surely delay it till departure of USZ from AF

There are many explanations for motive. Especially if the P3C-Orion were part of an ongoing Balochistan intel gathering mission, by destroying the planes right now that mission is over. Resupply hasn't happened, it will probably be several years before it happens or probably it will never happen. Its the US for gods sakes, it will back off on its word whenever it pleases.

See when some one comes these kind of conspiracies..there are more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

eg

Surveillance information is not stored in planes black box ..it is stored in removable drives ..which can be transferred off the plane. How does US know it not already been transferred?

If US can get military men from inside the base to help plan out the attack(as was being claimed after the attack.)

Why could they not have the mole to simply sabotage the plane or better simply remove the surveillance information instead off going for such high profile attack?

Was the suvaillence info gathered the very same day?..if not then why is it being assumed then such crucial information will be still in Planes hard drive and not transferred to a safer location?

this is not aid this is aids
which destroy our economy with in 3 years
political parties are corrupts
we did not see any positive impact on our economy
we do not need aid if they need our help than talk like friend other wise Afghanistan is going to be next Vietnam

assalam alaikum

It is good for pakistan if america stops any kind of aid and eventually loose all the levers.

Mubarak pakistan ko
though i believe it is only pressure tactics and americans r not that stupid

TARIQ

Good, as soon as traitors lose their foreign funding they will lose their grip on the their network and than people can slaughter them all.

In england we have a proverb that if you give a fish to a person to eat you make that person dependent if you teach the person to catch a fish you make him independant. America give pakistani leaders fish to eat whilst china teach them to fish.

The aid that is given by americans is also easily stolen by the likes of Zardari and co. Then reinvested in america etc whilst they sell out the people of pakistans interests.

Dear Uncle sam,

If this news is true then for heavens sake please do that for once I request you to honor your words (which you never does). Stop giving AID to Pakstan. Our neighbours think that people of Pakistan are surviving only because of your meagre AID (laughable thinking) and would collapse, but unfortunately your dream would never come true and eventually you will bite the dust with your new found friend in our neighbour.

Now look atwhat they seem to be blaming Pakistan for? "The New York Times is reporting that the Obama administration is upset with Pakistan for expelling American military trainers and wants tougher action against the Taliban and others fighting American soldiers in Afghanistan." Anyone in their right mind would know Pakistan is not a US colony and cannot be dictated to in this shameless fashion.

Anyway, all of it is a blessing in disguise. One more shot fired into the heart of the begging-bowl economy by the debt-economy of the west. For Pakistan, it means getting together its act and finally learning to cherish its own true worth - which is immense, if only we knew.

Back
Top Bottom