What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

LOL, these figures are Quoted directly from NPO Saturn.
For today their best engine has 14000 kg thrust, and it is not serial yet. So spare me of rumors and plans.

You have English comprehension problems or something, I asked you to list the similarities the PAK FA has with the Su-27, and you post a another worthless pic.
I told you, the frame is same. Thats why unlike new stealth jets it has not flat bottom and S-duct.

500, you have officially broken the record for the most fails:lol:

Advanced Tactical Fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who said that? From which aspect? Surelly not frontal. One thing for sure: its reject.

For today their best engine has 14000 kg thrust, and it is not serial yet. So spare me of rumors and plans.

117 has 15,000 kg of trust, and 117S engine with 14,469 kg of trust is already in production for Su-35, so spare me the idiocy 500:eek:

I told you, the frame is same

and I told you to prove it by listing the similarities the PAK FA has with the Su-27 one by one, but so far you are incapable of doing it.

Thats why unlike new stealth jets it has not flat bottom and S-duct.

Again 500, with his stupid Fanboy talk.

Who said that? From which aspect? Surelly not frontal. One thing for sure: its reject.

YF-23 was stealthier than YF-22 in ALL aspect. One thing is for sure: It was much better plane.

DefenceDog: YF-23 Black Widow Declassified

117 has 15,000 kg of trust, and 117S engine with 14,469 kg of trust is already in production for Su-35, so spare me the idiocy 500:eek:
14,5 t thrust is in special mode, while regular overburn gives 14 t. And yet not a single serial jet with this engine.

and I told you to prove it by listing the similarities the PAK FA has with the Su-27 one by one, but so far you are incapable of doing it.
I told you: the main airframe is same: hull with round engies around. This is not good for stealth thugh.

YF-23 was stealthier than YF-22 in ALL aspect. One thing is for sure: It was much better plane.

DefenceDog: YF-23 Black Widow Declassified
LOL, first wikipedia, now blog. F-22 is better, because YF-23 is reject.

14,5 t thrust is in special mode, while regular overburn gives 14 t. And yet not a single serial jet with this engine.

HAHAHA How many times do you have to embarrass yourself 500:laugh:

First serial Su-35 equipped 117S engines.
1st_ser_su-35_trials_10_big.jpg

KNAAPO*- Gallery - Aircrafts - Military - Su-35 - The First serial Su-35S trials

I told you: the main airframe is same

OK, then what parts of main airframe is the same as Su-27, please tell me.

hull with round engies around. This is not good for stealth thugh.

Mr. Wannabe expert has spoken:blah:

LOL, first wikipedia, now blog. F-22 is better, because YF-23 is reject.

Ok, here is another soures saying the same thing.

Both aircraft were a generation ahead of anything else flying, but the Northrop design would probably have been faster and stealthier

Northrop/McDonnell Douglas YF-23

It seems now subject of this thread is comparison of stealth fighters of Russia and USA

HAHAHA How many times do you have to embarrass yourself 500:laugh:

First serial Su-35 equipped 117S engines.
This is as "serial" as F-35. Its called initial test production (they are currently produced at rate 1 jet in year).

OK, then what parts of main airframe is the same as Su-27, please tell me.
I told you many times: same airframe scheme: two round engine gondolas around body. Even grills under intakes are same.

Mr. Wannabe expert has spoken:blah:
you seriously dont understand that flat bottom is better for stealth than round?

2343.1324112989.gif

Ok, here is another soures saying the same thing.
Some personal webpage. At least this source says "probably".

I wonder why not everyone yet has 500, Gambit and the like on ignore list, they are just common fanatic trolls.
Probably because I know what I am talking about when it comes to these issues. Unlike you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

What happened to the great US technology.
Welcome back bro
Still at least 30 yrs ahead of Iranian technology. Are you guys done modifying those F-5s yet?
You're right. Don't think we didn't know that. He was just making fun of the fact you lost one high tech weapon (even i believe this high tech weaopn is much less valuable than others , .. i don't know.. like fighters).
USAF opens search for F-22 replacement - The DEW Line
beautiful
0000012c177b673678272573007f000000000001.NGAD%20Navy_OverOceanbankedUnmannedPRES.jpg

You're right. Don't think we didn't know that. He was just making fun of the fact you lost one high tech weapon (even i believe this high tech weaopn is much less valuable than others , .. i don't know.. like fighters).
I said it before and will say it again: That popular media sources are THE WORST for technically related issues like this one.

Do you what was in the F-111 series that made the Soviets nervous all the way up to when the Soviet empire disintegrated? Try late 1950s to late 1960s technology. I know because I was on it for 4 yrs. The RQ-170 was not the USAF's most technologically advanced drone. The F-22 is not the USAF's most advanced technology. Most advanced fighter jet? Yes, but the technologies contained within are currently at least 10 yrs old already.

I said it before and will say it again: That popular media sources are THE WORST for technically related issues like this one.

Do you what was in the F-111 series that made the Soviets nervous all the way up to when the Soviet empire disintegrated? Try late 1950s to late 1960s technology. I know because I was on it for 4 yrs. The RQ-170 was not the USAF's most technologically advanced drone. The F-22 is not the USAF's most advanced technology. Most advanced fighter jet? Yes, but the technologies contained within are currently at least 10 yrs old already.
I understand.
Any news about the 6th generation one?

Iran to Display Numerous Captured Israeli and U.S. Drones
mehrnews.com
December 15, 2011

Iran plans to put foreign spy drones it has in its possession on display in the near future, according to an informed source close to the Tehran Times.

National reporters and foreign ambassadors based in Tehran will be allowed to visit the exhibition.

The report was also published on the website of Nasim news agency.

The latest domestically manufactured electronic warfare equipment will also be put on show at the exhibition.

According to the source close to the Tehran Times, the foreign unmanned aircraft that Iran has are four Israeli and three U.S. drones.

The most advanced spy drone in Iran’s possession, which was recently downed, is RQ-170 unmanned U.S. plane, which the Islamic Republic announced on December 4 had been brought down by the country’s armed forces.

The first video footage of the RQ-170 Sentinel, nick-named the Beast of Kandahar, was broadcast on Iranian television on December 8.

The drone had entered Iran from the eastern neighboring country of Afghanistan.

U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, in a recent exclusive interview with Fox News, said that the stealth drone campaign along the Iran-Afghanistan border will “absolutely” continue.

The interview was published on December 13.

A number of countries have reportedly asked for permission to inspect the aircraft.

According to the source, the four Israeli drones that are now in Iran’s possession had violated the country’s airspace along the eastern borders, and the three U.S. unmanned aircraft had penetrated into the country’s airspace along either the eastern or southern border.

In an interview published on January 2, 2011, the commander of the Aerospace Force of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, announced that the Iranian military forces had brought down two foreign spy planes over the Persian Gulf, not mentioning the exact date and location of the events.

“They (the Westerners) have made limited aggressions against the country and we have shot down a number of their highly advanced spy planes so far. For example, we have brought down two spy planes over the Persian Gulf,” Hajizadeh said at the time.

“We have constant clashes with the enemy’s surveillance and reconnaissance aircrafts,” Hajizadeh stated, adding that the Iranian experts had reverse engineered and manufactured some of the planes that had been shot down.

In addition, Hajizadeh announced on June 28, 2011 that Russian experts had inspected the two foreign spy planes, which he said belonged to the United States.

Hajizadeh said at the time that Russian experts had requested Iran to inspect the places where the planes were shot down.

Back
Top Bottom