What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

OK lets see :lol:

Don't worry as soon as it enters service, I will post a thread about it, so you''ll be the first to know fanboy.

Thanks. So it confirms my point: its compromised stealth vehicle which maintains Su-27's fuselage.

You have trouble reading, ok i will make the letters bigger:lol:

The aerodynamic configuration of the PAK-FA maintains a vague reference to the Su-27 as regards the fuselage and the location of the engines, which are installed in widely separated nacelles forming a tunnel with the flat bottom of the fuselage.

http://www.defpro.com/daily/details/506/

Another reject. You see, all prototypes without S-duct were rejected.

Again 500, your lack of knowledge is appalling, X-32 was rejected because of problems with its vertical lift up system not because it was not stealthy enough, and just because Lockheed Marten uses S-Duct for its stealth designs, it doesn't mean that everybody must uses it as well. Both Boeing and Northrop Grumman probably run thousands of tests on the radar blocker concept before installing it on their prototypes for government competition.

attachment.php

OMG, look the Japanese are planing to use the the radar blocker concept too, but haven't the Japanese and the Russian heard of the wise 500 he says stealth aircraft must only use S-duct:pop:

Mitsubishi ATD-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't worry as soon as it enters service, I will post a thread about it, so you''ll be the first to know fanboy.
Good luck :lol: So still not a single 117 engine in service.

You have trouble reading, ok i will make the letters bigger:lol:
Compromised stealth. Fuselage and engine location from Su-27 + Raptor wings. Voila. :wave:

Again 500, your lack of knowledge is appalling, X-32 was rejected because of problems with its vertical lift up system not because it was not stealthy enough, and just because Lockheed Marten uses S-Duct for its stealth designs, it doesn't mean that everybody must uses it as well. Both Boeing and Northrop Grumman probably run thousands of tests on the radar blocker concept before installing it on their prototypes for government competition.
I dont think that X-32 tests were declassified. Fact that both prototypes without S-ducts were rejected.

OMG, look the Japanese are planing to use the the radar blocker concept too, but haven't the Japanese and the Russian heard of the wise 500 he says stealth aircraft must only use S-duct:pop:

Mitsubishi ATD-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Japanese anounced they are buying F-35. With S-duct.

As for ATD-X, its very hard to make a jet from scratch. Seems Japanese plan to use heavily modified F-15 frame.

ATD-X-Japanese%2BStealth%2BFighter.jpg

you need more attention Gambit.we are working on it.we sent this one to you to stop crying.
happy new Christmas Gambit
:rofl:

Yes, babies need alot of attention when you are trying to wean them off from the real breasts and teach them about the real world without the comfort of real breast food. That is why they use a binky (pacifier) for the purpose to make the transition less painful. But this Iranian binky does not really come with much comfort for American babies:

cactus-pacifier.jpg

Good luck :lol: So still not a single 117 engine

For the last time Su-35 is going to be equipped with 117S engines not 117, 117 is for the PAK FA.

in service

Patience troll:lol:

Compromised stealth.

How do you know the RCS of the PAK FA by just looking at the pictures ?

Ohh wait

5e97da16.png

:rofl::rofl:

Fuselage and engine location from Su-27 + Raptor wings. Voila. :wave:

More fanboy talk from our dear troll, the article clearly states that PAK FA bars a little resemblance to Su-27.

I dont think that X-32 tests were declassified. Fact that both prototypes without S-ducts were rejected.

The fact that both Boeing and Northrop Grumman considered using Radar blockers on their stealth fighters both frontrunners in American Aerospace technology and now Japan, maybe should tell your troll brain that radar blockers work, but from my experience with trolls thats very unlikely :P

Japanese anounced they are buying F-35. With S-duct.

Yes, troll I knew about that more than a week ago, because I posted a thread on the matter.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/146870-japan-picks-f-35-mainstay-fighter.html

As for ATD-X, its very hard to make a jet from scratch. Seems Japanese plan to use heavily modified F-15 frame.

Again trying to change the subject are we?:rolleyes: We talking about Japan using Radars blockers on their future stealth fighter not the airframe.

For the last time Su-35 is going to be equipped with 117S engines not 117, 117 is for the PAK FA.
None in service.

Patience troll:lol:
Name calling just because u dont have arguments. If i am a troll why u are answering me?

How do you know the RCS of the PAK FA by just looking at the pictures ?
Expert opinion brough by you said that its a compromised stealth.

2343_1324112989.1324366470.gif

More fanboy talk from our dear troll, the article clearly states that PAK FA bars a little resemblance to Su-27.
It bears ressemblance in terms of fuselage and engine location (and engines themselves).

The fact that both Boeing and Northrop Grumman considered using Radar blockers on their stealth fighters
And lost.

Yes, troll I knew about that more than a week ago, because I posted a thread on the matter.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/146870-japan-picks-f-35-mainstay-fighter.html
You see, Japanese want S-ducted stealth.

Again trying to change the subject are we?:rolleyes: We talking about Japan using Radars blockers on their future stealth fighter not the airframe.
Making modification is easier than from scratch.

4.5 gen fighters: Rafale and EFT are made from scratch and have S-ducts. SH is a modification and uses radar blocker.

None in service.

Their will be very soon.

Expert opinion brough by you said that its a compromised stealth.

2343_1324112989.1324366470.gif

LOL, Nice try

At the same time, it is evident that the PAK FA has been designed with a close attention to stealth characteristics, but is not intended to be an uncompromising stealth aircraft à la F-22.

Uncompromising and compromised are not the same thing you idiot, go back to English class.:lol:

It bears ressemblance in terms of fuselage and engine location (and engines themselves).

Nope,

the PAK FA (T-50-1?) looks like a mix of well-proven solutions from previous Sukhoi designs married to several new ideas, in particular as regards the still superior quality of Russian aerodynamic research.

Looks the PAK FA is a modification of nothing, so lose.

You see, Japanese want S-ducted stealth.

500 you proven many times that your just another clueless fanboy,:agree: the F-35 that Japan is buying is going to replace their old F-4, their making ATD-X to replace their F-15 since the US won't sell them F-22.

Japan picks Lockheed Martin F-35 fighters to replace aging jets in its air force | CanadianBusiness.com

4.5 gen fighters: Rafale and EFT are made from scratch and have S-ducts. SH is a modification and uses radar blocker.

Again 500 with another of your baseless examples:argh:, OK since both YF-23 and X-32 also use radar blocker can you tell me what airframes both YF-23 , X-32 are a modification of.

I am sorry for reviving this thread, but I love the pic :D.

MDX-120724-AC15275-x.jpg

MDX-120724-AC15277-x.jpg

MDX-120724-AC15272-x.jpg

As you see the number "927" is printed inside the landing gear door. FYI :P. 27th production model :what:?

Back
Top Bottom