What's new

US refuses visa for Iran's UN representative.Irans calls for UN intervention.

Again, I overestimated your reading comprehension skills. Simply, our monarchs’ didn’t let us depart our own land. We live here on it without owing the monarchs any taxes. Yet, your Mullahs managed the country horribly to the point you and your kind had to immigrate. The high taxes of %50 effectively means that half of what remained in your life is devoted to the government. A from of a civilized slavery if you ask me.

The actual taxes are more than %50 (if you add sales taxes, property taxes, and the rest of it to the total).
And yet, I, along with every other being in my entire company, is willing to stay in Canada and work in our industry than to go and work in the Middle East tax free.

Comprehend that if you can.

I work in the oil industry and within 5 years (I'm 25 now) I'll be dodging offers from Middle Eastern countries left and right. My colleagues make fun of you guys for offering them hundreds of thousands of dollars, plus free accommodation/transportation (all tax free of course), to do what we do without a second thought day after day.

If you actually had the mental aptitude to comprehend why taxes are necessary I'd go in detail about the topic. Instead, try to understand that it's our taxes that are funding innovation and technology, as well as our superior way of life, out here in the Western World. It's the difference between you guys offering 200K dollars tax free to a foreigner to come and work in your country half arsed and us doing our damnest to make sure we do our job with integrity here in our own nation according to the specs and procedures we developed.

Comprehend that.

. The average Iranians are those who look like the pedestrians in Tehran (in random shots). Most of them can’t be considered white, though when they immigrate they terribly wish they can be seen as suc.

See, I was right, playing the race card, just as I thought. You know the good thing about the likes of you is that you are very easy to read, very predictable, you reveal your intentions two hours before finally revealing what you think, and someone like you is lecturing us about "two-faced Persians".

See, I was right, playing the race card, just as I thought. You know the good thing about the likes of you is that you are very easy to read, very predictable, you reveal your intentions two hours before finally revealing what you think, and someone like you is lecturing us about "two-faced Persians".

Race matters no matter how much you are in denial about it;).

Race matters no matter how much you are in denial about it;).
Aint that the truth!

You can take a saudi out of sandi arabia and put him in Yas Bazar in Lonsdale Street in the middle of Vancouver, but you can't take the wahabi out of him. Cultural deformities can be a hard thing to get rid of if you come from a tribal society.

Well, maybe to people with inferiority complex, similar to what you are exhibiting here. Oh boy, oh boy, talk about the 3rd world mentality.
People like him can't fit in with locals in another country. He's incapable of adapting so he thinks everybody is like him and that it's a racial thing when in fact it's purely down to the gross cultural deformities he carries with him everywhere.

Aint that the truth!

You can take a saudi out of sandi arabia and put him in Yas Bazar in Lonsdale Street in the middle of Vancouver, but you can't take the wahabi out of him. Cultural deformities can be a hard thing to get rid of if you come from a tribal society.

Never understood the people of faith, they just believe in whatever they're told. But when it comes down to a debate, majority run away.

People like him can't fit in with locals in another country. He's incapable of adapting so he thinks everybody is like him and that it's a racial thing when in fact it's purely down to the gross cultural deformities he carries with him everywhere.

Unlike them, I don't play the race and nationality card, I have met many, many good Arabs, from many different countries (including Saudi), but the obsession with Persia still lingers on many of their minds, someone should tell them that they won that war, now we have a regime in Iran that is more Arab than the Arabs themselves, so if they hate the regime, then they shouldn't hate Persians, as that regime doesn't represent anything Persian. Logic?

Last edited:
And yet, I, along with every other being in my entire company, is willing to stay in Canada and work in our industry than to go and work in the Middle East tax free.

Comprehend that if you can.

I work in the oil industry and within 5 years (I'm 25 now) I'll be dodging offers from Middle Eastern countries left and right. My colleagues make fun of you guys for offering them hundreds of thousands of dollars, plus free accommodation/transportation (all tax free of course), to do what we do without a second thought day after day.

If you actually had the mental aptitude to comprehend why taxes are necessary I'd go in detail about the topic. Instead, try to understand that it's our taxes that are funding innovation and technology, as well as our superior way of life, out here in the Western World. It's the difference between you guys offering 200K dollars tax free to a foreigner to come and work in your country half arsed and us doing our damnest to make sure we do our job with integrity here in our own nation according to the specs and procedures we developed.

Comprehend that.

Well, it does do so much to the society. I agree. But it is equally painful my dear. The human being is selfish after all. Try donating some money for innovation and invention and see how much you can endure ($ 300 a year?)

You won’t realize how much you are seriously being exploited as an individual until you hit your mid 30s. I have seen lots of Brits and Canadians becoming so addicted to the tax free system in the Gulf. They care about themselves first. When they first land on the airport, they say it is only 1-2 years cash milking. Then, they realize that it is too sweet to be handed over to those whose best justification is “we give you healthcare”.
Unlike them, I don't play the race and nationality card, I have met many, many good Arabs, from many different countries (including Saudi), but the obsession with Persia still lingers on many of their minds, someone should tell them that they won that war, now we have a regime in Iran that is more Arab than the Arabs themselves, so if they hate the regime, then they shouldn't hate Persians, as that regime doesn't represent anything Persian. Logic?

Sam, though I totally disagree with lots of your posts, and we have been arguing here – you seem to be generally a nice guy. Let’s not lie to each other, Persians and Arabs look at each other from a racial and sectarian point of view ALL THE TIME.
Do Arabs do that? Absolutely. You guys do it in the same frequency, but I am being honest about it here, and you don’t seem to be.

Last edited:
Sam, though I totally disagree with lots of your posts and we have been arguing here – you seem to be generally a nice guy. Let’s not lie to each other, Persians and Arabs look at each other from a racial and sectarian point of view all the time.

Well, that is kind of you to think like that. Back to racial discussion, to my knowledge systematic hatred of Arabs is not part of Iran's education system, whereas it is with some Arabic countries, especially in your own country. As I have said it in some other thread, my Arab friends were always amazed that Iranians are so approachable and friendly, and to be honest, I have seen Arabs and Persians get along, very, very, very well, because in reality, when they see that they're not so different they'll know that whatever that was force-fed upon them must be a big lie too.

By the way, when I say Arabs, I'm generally talking about Saudi Arabia, and Yemen here, Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon didn't have a biased view of Iranians, at least the ones I met didn't.

Translator or lead hostage taker makes no difference. As usual you mullah lovers can't seem to understand logic. HE WAS INVOLVED in the matter and as such he's a threat to United State's national security. Far fetched or not, they did the right thing.

Akhoonds could have picked someone else, but as usual they tried to test their luck. And for what?

well , it's strange , some people get a group hostage , and then because they can't communicate with them go and get a guy from the street to do the translation for them .
and here you claim all of them are the same ? strange and here you say Iran legal system is flawed.

well , it's strange , some people get a group hostage , and then because they can't communicate with them go and get a guy from the street to do the translation for them .
and here you claim all of them are the same ? strange and here you say Iran legal system is flawed.
What's flawed is the CPU in your thinking box.

So a guy off the street was taken for translation purposes and he later became Iran's ambassador to multiple countries as well as a diplomat under the akhoond regime? Great logic Einstein.

In any case, Joe Average off the street or translator with royal blood, he's a man who worked for a terrorist organization which later took over the country and took many tens of Americans hostage for 444 days. The United States rightfully barred this terrorist from entering American soil.

Fire lover, I am at least living on my own land under our monarchy's rule. Living it all up with ZERO taxes. Your Mullahs made you depart your own land to pay %40 - %50 of your hard earned money as TAXES (to the white man).

40-50% of taxes are standard for any country.Today only, i paid 24% tax on food and people have to pay 20-35% tax on their Income depending on their Income bracket.Total tax in most of the countries add up to more than 50%.

SA is an exception because of oil.

Last edited:
As far as once he got VISA to enter the USA as dipolomat in 1990, the current dispute is silly. moreover what took place in American embassy in Tehran was nothing but dire consequences of the USA meddling in Iran back in shah era and military coup in 1950s.

As far as once he got VISA to enter the USA as dipolomat in 1990, the current dispute is silly. moreover what took place in American embassy in Tehran was nothing but dire consequences of the USA meddling in Iran back in shah era and military coup in 1950s.
Nope, the religious goon who took hostages, were allies with CIA in doing coup against Mosaddegh. So, it does not make sense for them to make an apology from that event.

khoob darin misoozina

lol

khoob darin misoozina

lol
Nokteh ineh ke in khodeshoun hastan ke modaam kouneshoun ra mizaaran rou aatish. :lol::lol::lol:
Ba'd ham ke souzesheshoun miyaad, shorou' mikonan be zajjeh naaleh va ar zadan. :lol::lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom