What's new

US refuses visa for Iran's UN representative.Irans calls for UN intervention.

I see you thanked my posts. What I said applies to your mpnarchy as well. Don't thank my posts without reading them wahabi.

I always thank the post, not necessarily the one who wrote it. There could be some truth in part of the post that I can’t resist thanking. Doesn’t mean that the entire post is perfect.

I always thank the post, not necessarily the one who wrote it. There could be some truth in part of the post that I can’t resist thanking. Doesn’t mean that the entire post is perfect.
In other words, you're a wahabi and you saw the part of the post where I was criticizing the mullahs and ejaculated all over your mouse and keyboard. Dictators come in all shapes and colors. Monarchs, theocrats, military strongmen and charismatic populists... they're all the same worthless garbage that's become a extinct specie in most of the world. Our region is the last beacon of hope for these animals and for now they're still breathing.

In other words, you're a wahabi and you saw the part of the post where I was criticizing the mullahs and ejaculated all over your mouse and keyboard. Dictators come in all shapes and colors. Monarchs, theocrats, military strongmen and charismatic populists... they're all the same worthless garbage that's become a extinct specie in most of the world. Our region is the last beacon of hope for these animals and for now they're still breathing.

Fire lover, I am at least living on my own land under our monarchy's rule. Living it all up with ZERO taxes. Your Mullahs made you depart your own land to pay %40 - %50 of your hard earned money as TAXES (to the white man).

Last edited:
Fire lover, I am at least living on my land under our monarchy's rule. Living it all up with ZERO taxes. Your Mullahs made you depart your own land to let you enjoy paying %40 - %50 of your hard earned money to the white man as TAXES.

He wouldn't have the opportunity he has, even if Iran had gold reserves size of oceans, damage that was done throughout the centuries has changed people's mentality, so that 3rd World mentality would have still been there (in majority of people), as it is in your own country, so compared to an average Joe in Iran and Saudi, he is living in a paradise with many possibilities.

And for your information, many middle-easterners are considered White too, however due to long-exposure to sun their skin color changed / changes.

Fire lover, I am at least living on my own land under our monarchy's rule. Living it all up with ZERO taxes. Your Mullahs made you depart your own land to pay %40 - %50 of your hard earned money as TAXES (to the white man).
You just went so full retard that my eyes started burning after reading the product of the collective might of all your neurons and brain cells.

That doesn't even mean anything. What are you trying to say?

And for your information, many middle-easterners are considered White too, however due to long-exposure to sun their skin color changed / changes.

Forget about the always agitated @Abii for a minute, I heard that before from some American Iranians and honestly, it is really embarrassing to think that the average white Canadian or American would ever consider Iranians to be white. I am dead serious.

He wouldn't have the opportunity he has, even if Iran had gold reserves size of oceans, damage that was done throughout the centuries has changed people's mentality, so that 3rd World mentality would have still been there (in majority of people), as it is in your own country, so compared to an average Joe in Iran and Saudi, he is living in a paradise with many possibilities.

The funny thing is I make more after taxes than what he makes and I'm only 25 and living in a free country that is civilized and run with the rule of law. What taxes and income even have anything to do with the previous discussion I have no idea.

Last edited:
Forget about the always agitated @Abii for a minute, I heard that before from some American Iranians and honestly, it is really embarrassing to think that the average white Canadian or American would ever consider Iranians to be white. I am dead serious.

In USA census middle easterns are considered whites. But thats just census, in real life? They kidding themselves if they believe so.

That's a matter of perception, my point is scientific racial classification. Read my post more carefully, I did write "many middle-easterners" I didn't write that "all middle-easterners". But my senses tell me you already knew that, but you are trying to play a race card and inferiority complex with me. Been there done that.

I don't consider myself white, but I have been mistaken for European before. The average Iranian means nothing. I've seen Iranians that are more white and blonde than Scandinavians, met people that have mistaken me for South European (spanish/Italian) and have met people who thought I was arab.

Your middle eastern mentality is so *** backward that you can't even comprehend how a country like Canada is ran btw. More than half of the city of Vancouver (where I grew up) speaks a first language other than English. This is an uber multicultural land with vastly different ideals than your corner of the world. White English speaking people here actually get offended if I don't call myself Canadian. I made a mistake and called myself Iranian one time and one of my colleagues actually got offended. This is the mentality of people here.

You just went so full retard that my eyes started burning after reading the product of the collective might of all your neurons and brain cells.

That doesn't even mean anything. What are you trying to say?

Again, I overestimated your reading comprehension skills. Simply, our monarchs’ didn’t let us depart our own land. We live here on it without owing the monarchs any taxes. Yet, your Mullahs managed the country horribly to the point you and your kind had to immigrate. The high taxes of %50 effectively means that half of what remained in your life is devoted to the government. A from of a civilized slavery if you ask me.

The actual taxes are more than %50 (if you add sales taxes, property taxes, and the rest of it to the total).

I don't consider myself white, but I have been mistaken for European before. The average Iranian means nothing. I've seen Iranians that are more white and blonde than Scandinavians, met people that have mistaken me for South European (spanish/Italian) and have met people who thought I was arab.

He missed my point, I actually meant to debunk his words: "Paying TAX to WHITE MEN" by correcting him which also required me to point out that middle-easterners could be white too, due to centuries of you know what.

Your middle eastern mentality is so *** backward that you can't even comprehend how a country like Canada is ran btw. More than half of the city of Vancouver (where I grew up) speaks a first language other than English. This is an uber multicultural land with vastly different ideals than your corner of the world. White English speaking people here actually get offended if I don't call myself Canadian. I made a mistake and called myself Iranian one time and one of my colleagues actually got offended. This is the mentality of people here.

Again definition of white is not racial but cultural. Some people in central asia can pass in European countries, especially South Europeans. Less so in North Europeans but they will never be considered whites. Though not on average and not culturarly which mean they are never considered whites.

North America is manly dominated by North Europeans, no way middle eastern are considered whites there. And im talking about white looking middle easterns. They can at best pass in South Europe.

I have been to Vancouver and I know what it is like. Lonsdale street in North Van? That’s where I met Iranians for the first time. You must know Yas Bazzar store and restaurant on the corner? I bet you do ;).

The average Iranians are those who look like the pedestrians in Tehran (in random shots). Most of them can’t be considered white, though when they immigrate they terribly wish they can be seen as such.

Again, I overestimated your reading comprehension skills. Simply, our monarchs’ didn’t let us depart our own land. We live here on it without owing the monarchs any taxes. Yet, your Mullahs managed the country horribly to the point you and your kind had to immigrate. The high taxes of %50 effectively means that half of what remained in your life is devoted to the government. A from of a civilized slavery if you ask me.

The actual taxes are more than %50 (if you add sales taxes, property taxes, and the rest of it to the total).

Well, don't get too comfortable, that is because you are going with the flow, try going against the flow and tell us how you'll fare. Regimes based on ideology are actually very similar, some are sneaky, others are loud. But their goal to control populace through exporting their ideologies is quite the same.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom