What's new

US refuses visa for Iran's UN representative.Irans calls for UN intervention.

Lately Obama seems determined to make things harder for coming president. Trolled China, Russia and now Iran.

Iran must send someone to the UN who did not directly participate in the illegal hostage taking of our diplomats. Let Mr. Hamid Aboutalebi serve Iran somewhere else. On the other hand, no one really needs Iran to have representation in the UN. Iran has no respect for the rules of international diplomacy, is the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world and is behind most of the killing going on in Syria. Let the "Persians" stay home. We don't need them stinking up New York.

Iran must send someone to the UN who did not directly participate in the illegal hostage taking of our diplomats. Let Mr. Hamid Aboutalebi serve Iran somewhere else. On the other hand, no one really needs Iran to have representation in the UN. Iran has no respect for the rules of international diplomacy, is the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world and is behind most of the killing going on in Syria. Let the "Persians" stay home. We don't need them stinking up New York.
Whether Iran's Mullahs likes it or not, this gentleman was involved in an act of aggression, terror, and savagery against the United States, and its people.

Just when the US and the west are showing good faith, the Iranians decided to do this.

They knew fine well that this person would cause a rift and that's exactly why they chose him.

Pathetic, childish country.

Just when the US and the west are showing good faith, the Iranians decided to do this.

They knew fine well that this person would cause a rift and that's exactly why they chose him.

We are chosing Aboutalebi for peaceful purposes. lolz

Whether Iran's Mullahs likes it or not, this gentleman was involved in an act of aggression, terror, and savagery against the United States, and its people.
And what about american terror and aggression and savagery against the world the Americans and their loyal dogs need to put in their right place

Says the Zionist terrorist

If you don't want iran to chose its ambassador then why you want to negotiate iran don't give damn about you or your country you are the who want to negotiate

About leading state sponsor of terrorism everybody knew that's two other country let just not enter there.

And for the information we are of the founding nations of UN if you don't want us just say to UN to move its headquarter some where else . I'm sure there are a lot more countries who like to host it.

And about having the respect of rules of international diplomacy you can go and read all the parts of the agreement that resulted in freeing your so called diplomats was that there be no consequence for the people who participate in the incident and your government agreed to that but now you guys arw showing your respect for international diplomacy.

And for the information mr. Abutalebi did not participate in hostage taking he latter asked to do some translation.but I knew the people who think an elphant is larger than moon can't understand that.

About leading state sponsor of terrorism everybody knew that's two other country let just not enter there.

And for the information we are of the founding nations of UN if you don't want us just say to UN to move its headquarter some where else . I'm sure there are a lot more countries who like to host it.

And about having the respect of rules of international diplomacy you can go and read all the parts of the agreement that resulted in freeing your so called diplomats was that there be no consequence for the people who participate in the incident and your government agreed to that but now you guys arw showing your respect for international diplomacy.

And for the information mr. Abutalebi did not participate in hostage taking he latter asked to do some translation.but I knew the people who think an elphant is larger than moon can't understand that.
Translator or lead hostage taker makes no difference. As usual you mullah lovers can't seem to understand logic. HE WAS INVOLVED in the matter and as such he's a threat to United State's national security. Far fetched or not, they did the right thing.

Akhoonds could have picked someone else, but as usual they tried to test their luck. And for what?

Translator or lead hostage taker makes no difference. As usual you mullah lovers can't seem to understand logic. HE WAS INVOLVED in the matter and as such he's a threat to United State's national security. Far fetched or not, they did the right thing.

Akhoonds could have picked someone else, but as usual they tried to test their luck. And for what?
Exactly, That's the question that I have thought about it. Mullahs are either too dumb or they wanted to see how would US react which it was predictable that mullahs would receive a middle-finger in return. :crazy:

Exactly, That's the question that I have thought about it. Mullahs are either too dumb or they wanted to see how would US react which it was predictable that mullahs would receive a middle-finger in return. :crazy:
Dictatorships are funny this way.

Basically this is no different than a child trying to push his luck with his dad after he's been punished for doing something wrong. This is literally the same thing. When one man or group can rule an entire nation, such actions become the norm. When an akhoond can make decisions based on how jealous or angry he's feeling on a particular day, we see such behavior.

Dictatorships are funny this way.

Basically this is no different than a child trying to push his luck with his dad after he's been punished for doing something wrong. This is literally the same thing. When one man or group can rule an entire nation, such actions become the norm. When an akhoond can make decisions based on how jealous or angry he's feeling on a particular day, we see such behavior.
Yeah, maybe I take mullahs too seriously, sometimes. After all, they are bunch of mullahs who have learnt nothing, but a few arabic grammar, and can't even speak the language they have learnt, let alone understanding the politics in the 21 st century. ;)

What most Iranian Regime's supporters forget is that the U.S has paid back very heavily for the hostages issue. The pay back came through the 8 years war with Iraq. The gain on the other hand was minimal for the Khomeini's Regime as it consisted mostly of propaganda.

What most Iranian Regime's supporters forget is that the U.S has paid back very heavily for the hostages issue. The pay back came through the 8 years war with Iraq. The gain on the other hand was minimal for the Khomeini's Regime as it consisted mostly of propaganda.
I see you thanked my posts. What I said applies to your mpnarchy as well. Don't thank my posts without reading them wahabi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom