What's new

US refuses visa for Iran's UN representative.Irans calls for UN intervention.

Yanks are as retarded as the Iranians, even maybe more. Ridiculous that the US has to "pre-approve" any representative at the UN. What a fvcking joke.

Storming an embassy of a sovereign state, which clearly violates the international law, is an act of barbarism.

Iran is still paying for it, no harm.

I was invited to this discussion and I can say whatever I want. It isn't my problem you didn't like my input though.

Next ...

I havent denied you the right to say what you want, nor have I said anything about whether or not I find your input to my liking.
I am responding to your posts and giving my own input.

Thank you and next...

Yanks are as retarded as the Iranians, even maybe more. Ridiculous that the US has to "pre-approve" any representative at the UN. What a fvcking joke.

LOL Iran can ask the UN to shift to Tehran if it is such a big deal. :P

This guy is convicted of aiding the terrorists who stormed the embassy. He isn't welcome in the US.

I appreciate your input though.
and what is your problem why Saudis are Americans more than america that's show the real face of the dogs of america

Storming an embassy of a sovereign state, which clearly violates the international law, is an act of barbarism.

Iran is still paying for it, no harm.

I was invited to this discussion and I can say whatever I want. It isn't my problem you didn't like my input though.

Next ...

Iran fuked us and will do again. Iran is 7000+ years old country while us is 300 years and based by peeling indian skins in their land.

Iran fuked us and will do again. Iran is 7000+ years old country while us is 300 years and based by peeling indian skins in their land.

You won't stand a chance against the US man! Relax :lol:

I give advise you saudi don't be america's lawyer because you will give bad image to your country for being an american dog

I give advise you saudi don't be america's lawyer because you will give bad image to your country for being an american dog
I'd rather become a wolf.

:lol: I'm being a citizen of both. I reserve the right to harass you with the authority :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom