What's new

US plans for ‘imperial’ presence in Pakistan

They can very well neutralize the national security council or GHQ!
That will be an automatic end of Pak nukes.

They don't need ground troops holed up in their embassy to do that. They can do that from the air when needed. And that's why there is redundancy built into our system, unless you want to believe that without GHQ, PA cannot operate.

Though i don't believe it'll ever happen, i am sharing it coz it's related to topic...
=====================
The U.S. Invades and Occupies Pakistan

Talha Mujaddidi
Axis of Logic
August 30, 2009

We are watching it happen in the streets. The recurring nightmare has become a grim, new reality for the people of Pakistan. After watching the horrors of the U.S. invasions and occupations of Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan for 8 years, the “war on terror” has finally arrived in The Land of the Pure. Obama is fulfilling his campaign promise to Pakistan. The sudden arrival of U.S. marines, U.S. military Hummers, the hired killers of Blackwater, houses barricaded for U.S. personnel in Islamabad and the construction of the world’s largest U.S. “Embassy” are terrorizing this nation of 180 million people. The U.S. slaughter and destruction in Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan for the last 8 years warn them of what may lie in store for them, their families, their land

Read entire article

Way to much BS in that article to be taken too seriously. Some half truths mixed in there don't equal the full truth.

many dont think sooo like u doo...
and i defer to ur ideas...

for us we trust no pakistan, china or usa .Again that doesn't mean we cannot exist together. Now if u have wishful thinking of India+China.. i can only laugh. Economically we can contribute if sth is in common interest like we r doing in climate carbon emissions and doha talks... but dont expect too much... India isnot going to be a sub nation to china to support china's aspirations... but yeah if sth is in common .. may be things can be done together.

If that is true, then that is fine. By the way, India doesn't need to be a 'sub-nation' of China, nor does China want that to be the case (i.e. extra-responsibility).

When I said India + China, that was USA views both as challengers to their hedgemony. India should try to be less adversarial with her neighbors and more cautious of 'friends' from afar! :azn:

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—Undercover armed Americans are swarming the Pakistani capital in the latest sign that the pro-US government has allowed Washington to dispatch a large number of American special operations agents and contractual security guards, including the infamous Blackwater private militia.

This comes at a time when whistleblowers within the government and the military are reporting the arrival of a large number of US Marines in Pakistan. Some reports put the figure at 1,000 US soldiers, much of whom are thought to be arriving as part of the massive expansion of the US Embassy and four consulates across the country. The expanded US embassy is supposed to become the largest US embassy in the world.

Click to enlarge

Above is an exclusive picture taken by a source at the entrance of Port Qasim near Karachi, showing US Hummers being transported out of the facility. According to the source, the shipment was not destined for Afghanistan. The picture was taken in the last week of August.

The latest evidence of the growing American military presence in the Pakistani capital is the arrest of four Americans carrying automatic weapons in a part of the Pakistani capital that foreigners seldom visit.

The four were arrested in Sector G-9 of Islamabad in the evening of Saturday, Aug. 29.

A police picket stopped two cars carrying the four Americans who refused to explain why they were carrying sophisticated automatic weapons in the capital city. They were taken to a police station for interrogation but were released when two retired Pakistani army officers reached the station and threatened police officers of dire consequences.

The police established that the four Americans carried diplomatic status and were part of the US embassy staff. According to Geneva Convention that covers diplomatic missions, the security of diplomats is the responsibility of the host country.

When I asked Richard Snelsire, US embassy spokesman in Islamabad, about the incident, he refused to comment and referred me to the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Pakistani police.

“Do you US diplomats normally carry weapons?” I asked.

Mr. Snelsire’s reply was, “Only if they are licensed to do so by the [Pakistani] government.”

The spokesman’s reaction confirms suspicions that US private security guards are active in Pakistan. For obvious reasons these guards do not come under the cover of US Department of State employees in Pakistan. This could be one reason why US embassy spokesperson declined comment on the story.

There is strong evidence that the private US mercenary army, Blackwater, has also established office in the Pakistani capital. Authorities have received several complaints of ill mannered military-type westerners misbehaving or recklessly driving by.

The Pakistani capital was the scene of at least two incidents recently where armed American diplomats verbally and physically assaulted Pakistani police officers. In one case, newspapers called for expelling an armed US diplomat who cursed and swore at the host country. The Pakistani government, which is known to be pro-American, refused to take action.

US HIRING PAK GOVT.SERVANTS AS CONSULTANTS

The Americans appear to have recruited a large number of Pakistani army retired officers, in addition to quietly hiring Pakistani civil servants without making any of this public. A famous government university professor in Islamabad who is active in US media campaigns against Pakistan’s nuclear program has also been hired as a consultant. Government employees cannot offer their services to foreign governments but this is happening now under a weak Pakistani state and government.

Who Is Inviting US Military To Pakistan

There are indications that the PPP government and some other politicians, like Nawaz Sharif, are encouraging the Americans to get involved in domestic issues particularly as a hedge against a powerful Pakistani military. Politicians are aware they have led the country to a national failure on all fronts since the general elections in February 2008. The public mood is gradually turning against them. This has stoked the rumor mill about disgruntlement within the Pakistani military regarding the failure of the politicians.

The US embassy is currently being expanded in a nearly US $1 billion project. On completion, the US embassy in Islamabad will become the largest in the world. Interestingly, both the government, led by President Zardari, and the opposition, led by Nawaz Sharif, refuse to question why Washington has been granted exceptional concessions concerning the construction of an imperial-size embassy and how at least 18 acres of the most expensive real state in the capital has been handed over to the Americans for this purpose at throwaway prices.
US Hummers Enter Pakistan, Undercover American Soldiers Swarm Islamabad Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

Attachments

• Hummers-PortQasim+copy.jpg
    Hummers-PortQasim+copy.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 62
I strongly condemn their presence in Pakistan. But i am sure our forces can take them out if they don't flee now. if nobody takes action then the common people should pressurize the govt by holding demos and rallies. the media should expose their activities and of all those who are working with them.

The question is where we go from here................today is Hummers tomorrow tanks its justified they are coming to protect our nukes and cities.

Happy 6 September NOT.

i live in Islu, i am seeing too many foreigners, but uptil now never saw any big black water kinda ppl, God knows whats going on.....
I hope our Media highlights this issue but they r busy in covering the local politics , i have not seen a single news on TV regarding this Black water activity...

Last edited:
Well, this is what happens when democracy happens !
democracy is just a proxy via which the american gorvernment can control rise and fall of friendly regimes around the world.

But coming to the point, It is sad that they are here. and is even more sad that the government has allowed them in why you may ask ?

Please remind your self of the Musharraf take over, where just platoon or two took over the constitution avenue and that was that.

I will not be surprised if the american government has assured Zardari & company that this time there will be some one to protect him. and how did they
talk them in, well it is very simple
remind them of what happened in Iran, when the US embassy was the battle ground. and there you have it. Voila !

What I will be more interested is in knowing what the 111 brigade is doing to counter this threat. Knowing the 10C, and the working of the 111 they will not sit resting .... I will not at all be surprised if one day the american embassy does eventually turn into a battle ground, and the american government pushed to get their soldiers out safely.

What the american can never estimate is the will of people of Pakistan to Fight !

Show them the glory of killing white skinned man, and they will rise to the occassion.

ummm.. i thought the U.S haz been condemning this report... buhh anyways,, why do we need these 1000 u.s marines... wat is this friken embassy here for??

Today, I came across a person sitting outside a bakery in Lahore, eating an Ice-cream. He looked kinda poor and my first thought was that he might be from NWFP, probably an IDP so I decided to help him out. Turns out he was an American national in Shalwar Kameez, waiting casually for his driver to pick him up.

The presence of American personnel and civilians in Pakistan is on a rise. Before you couldn't find much of these "Gora's" in Lahore at least. Now you can spot them everywhere!

Last edited:
i think its high time for us to think what we need to do. Army general (Musharraf) and the so called democrats (politicians) have failed us. we need strong leadership. and the irony is that all of us are waiting for godot. why we all wait for the leader. why dont one of us come forward.

Last edited:
Though I agree with some portions of your post like:

democracy is just a proxy via which the american gorvernment can control rise and fall of friendly regimes around the world.

But coming to the point, It is sad that they are here. and is even more sad that the government has allowed them in why you may ask ?

Please remind your self of the Musharraf take over, where just platoon or two took over the constitution avenue and that was that.

I will not be surprised if the american government has assured Zardari & company that this time there will be some one to protect him. and how did they
talk them in, well it is very simple
remind them of what happened in Iran, when the US embassy was the battle ground. and there you have it. Voila !

What I will be more interested is in knowing what the 111 brigade is doing to counter this threat. Knowing the 10C, and the working of the 111 they will not sit resting .... I will not at all be surprised if one day the american embassy does eventually turn into a battle ground, and the american government pushed to get their soldiers out safely.

What the american can never estimate is the will of people of Pakistan to Fight !

But I completely and utterly dis agree with :

1) Well, this is what happens when democracy happens !

2) Show them the glory of killing white skinned man, and they will rise to the occassion.

Because, if as you say, 1) is right, then it means, Dictatorship is good or that Pakistan should have that :disagree: The reason why democracies fail is not because of Democracy, it is because of the "demos", i.e. the people. The most important part in any democracy is a well informed, educated and conscious citizenry, only the can bring and continue to defend their democracy. Its not like you post your vote without thinking and would not have to do anything after wards. No, it is a continuous process.

2) is pretty racy, Islam nor the Constitution of Pakistan or our Society condones such behavior. Racy remarks whether about Goray Chamray or kaalays is pretty sad. :disagree:

:pakistan:

Americans are the best managers ever born. Did you guys see Fahrenheit 9/11 where there were prooves that CIA was behind the 9/11 plot and whole Talibaan Supremacy downsized at one blow. Now again Taliban is strengthened, From where the hell money came from. Do you know any international transaction (forex) cannot go unnoticed from CIA. That means USA has a tacit agreement with Talibs. I still cannot determine the true intentions but may be US is using pakistan as their base camp in ASIA to counter its biggest threat CHINA not Taliban which even doesnot qualify to be a threat for Pakistan itself.This will take pakistan farther from China thus US having two allies India and Pakistan favouring them.

Mind that Asia contains 4 declared nuclear powered nations.
No christian countries are fighting now. Its only us Muslims,Hindus and Yahudees under war.

We are forgetting the famous divide and rule policy coined by Christian Supremos

We are forgetting the famous divide and rule policy coined by Christian Supremos

Ho there! JackSparrow! or should I say Captain JackSparrow :azn: :lol:

dont you think

is like condemning a whole religion? I mean, if Hitler was bad, should we say Christianity is all evil? :)

Wouldn't this seriously damage the current regime's credibility? not to mention how the extremists will squeeze every last drop of mileage they can get from this.

Back
Top Bottom