What's new

US plans for ‘imperial’ presence in Pakistan

The issue with Pakistan will be if they are in so big number in Pakistan, and hire local people in Pakistan as part of their organization ...Pakistan cannot get rid of it in conventional way.... Pakistan can fight America in border skirmish but if they are in the country they can buy everything and make people stand against each other...big mess is what is see in near future

i know its jst anti-us propaganda...just be positive and hope for the best!:pakistan:

Yup, hope is the best policy. I hope Americans wont rape or insult our people like one marine had done before. After all this is unethical.. Yaa? And I also hope with their presence, some Industry in Pakistan would grow like 2000 marines would consume cloths, towels, toothpastes etc. So we should be hopeful and rather let them carry as many people they want to have for their new embassy. And even if they bring few war planes to fly, think they will be buying petrol from us so its all win-win situation for us.

:pakistan:

Yup, hope is the best policy. I hope Americans wont rape or insult our people like one marine had done before. After all this is unethical.. Yaa? And I also hope with their presence, some Industry in Pakistan would grow like 2000 marines would consume cloths, towels, toothpastes etc. So we should be hopeful and rather let them carry as many people they want to have for their new embassy. And even if they bring few war planes to fly, think they will be buying petrol from us so its all win-win situation for us.

:pakistan:

All major assets and institutions already sold , political thugs now find out a new unique method to get money , now they started selling national land to US and next buyer will be Israel or India .

We need to pass the law in assembly that Pak land can not be sold to jews or their friends.

Over 700 marines have been settled in US embassy in Islamabad and 1000 are still coming. They have bought 18 acres of land from CDA. They are showing different reasons for it but their real target is to get Pakistan nuclear arsenal. Unfortunately media is not highlighting this.
Well they are not marines landing but American (joint special operations command).
Let everyone know my brother and sisters what’s going on .....only Pakistan awam can save their Pakistan.

ALLAH gives us strength to find and defeat our real enemy.

i tell u inside story what is behind all of this game
look soon there will be a bomb plast and they wil try to show some
peoples trying to attack on ISB and USA embassy.
thats all they are plaining
to do soon as they need to show to world like 9/11 ****
same here and USA will try to hand over pakistani nucler misles.
thats all they want .......but we wil f u c k them
inshallah as zaya said to them we have 17 karor nuclers that peoples of pakistan......................:sniper::sniper::usflag:

Most that here are drumming up the scare tactics also are in favor of Talibans so far the damage done to Pakistan by Talibans is far worse then any thing Americans have done.

People scaring us with Bad Americans also have Saudi flag next to name there last i checked There is 1000s of Americans in middle east including Saudi i wonder why they scared of these Americans In Pakistan and not the countries with American bases.

And why would the Americans put there few hundred soldiers on ground in harms way if they have any bad intentions against us there is no way right now we can even defend against there air power.

So please spare us the B.S if you are so concerned about Pakistan how bout blaming the Terrorist that have been destroying our country how bout the people that are financially supporting them or that a No Go area.Talibans and Mullahs have been using west as the boogie man yet they are going around blowing up buildings in pakistan and suicide bombings.

i tell u inside story what is behind all of this game
look soon there will be a bomb plast and they wil try to show some
peoples trying to attack on ISB and USA embassy.
thats all they are plaining
to do soon as they need to show to world like 9/11 ****
same here and USA will try to hand over pakistani nucler misles.
thats all they want .......but we wil f u c k them
inshallah as zaya said to them we have 17 karor nuclers that peoples of pakistan......................:sniper::sniper::usflag:
This is one thing I am amazed about. I am member of other pakistani forums as well. 100% of Pakistan are wary of US (well so is rest of world). The why would you work with them? Why did you agree to side with them since 9/11 and even before? On one hand, you have been accepting money from them to an average of 1-2 billion USD every year and on the other hand you curse them like anything. Why not just shut the door to them. Let them do what they want.

I can assure you that India will never surrender to anybody on national matters. You can recount several examples to this. Our stand against CTBT, NPT, no Third party mediation in kashmir, no troop reduction in kashmir etc, no relaxation of our trade policies etc and even the Americans now know that you cant sway India from its doctrine with any petty deal. the one thing where we have swayed is in our support to Iran which is despicable.

Most that here are drumming up the scare tactics also are in favor of Talibans so far the damage done to Pakistan by Talibans is far worse then any thing Americans have done.

People scaring us with Bad Americans also have Saudi flag next to name there last i checked There is 1000s of Americans in middle east including Saudi i wonder why they scared of these Americans In Pakistan and not the countries with American bases.

And why would the Americans put there few hundred soldiers on ground in harms way if they have any bad intentions against us there is no way right now we can even defend against there air power.

So please spare us the B.S if you are so concerned about Pakistan how bout blaming the Terrorist that have been destroying our country how bout the people that are financially supporting them or that a No Go area.Talibans and Mullahs have been using west as the boogie man yet they are going around blowing up buildings in pakistan and suicide bombings.

Why we need american bases ?

Do you think our army is not capable to control terrorism?

If you support killing of innocient tribel pushtoons through US drone attacks what do you expect they will send you gift of flowers?

Is there are any suiciodel attacks before US occupation of Afghanistan?

US is responsible for whole mess in Pakistan and Afghanistan still you are infavour of US bases in Pakistan ?:devil:

Shame full thing is Iran is supporting US againt Afghan Talaban , basically muslim killing muslim otherwise US could not stay one day in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ex militery leader Mush also supported US against Afghan Talaban belong bohri shia sect.

We need to first kill sectarian hatred among muslims:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flags next to the name only represent the location and i don't agree ot the philisophy of criitcizing any saudi just because i belong to other religon! until i'm a extremist of some sort!
Saudis have no problems with american bases because they are employed for training and can be sent packing as and when required.
Saudi does not have indian army sittin gnext to american army and openly buying and selling politicians, media and judiciary.
Most of above as they say Saudis are king of their castle but in Pakistan politicians come in the name of khadim-e-ala... i hope you have seen the pre-election campaign.
remember iran also supported US in his invasion of iraq and now is in trouble.
Now they are repeating the same fooly in Afghanistan, which will be a launch pad of strike in to iran.

I'm more worried from indian special forces based in indian consulate Islamabad and wider islamabad master minidng TTP operations, afghanistan army which will be used as human sheild or human bombs in conflict by foreign troops setteled in Afghanistan e.g india, US, NATO.

Last edited:
This is what the 4th thread on the same subject? All started from one news paper article that was a lie to begin with.

Deputy Chief of US Mission in Islamabad Gerald M. Feierstein talking to a group of newsmen here at the US embassy said that upcoming large-scale programmes needed more staff but categorically rejected the induction of 1000 US Marines in this strength.

US denies inducting 1000 marines into Pakistan,8/31/2009 5:15:36 AM

Meanwhile, US Ambassador Anne Patterson has also rejected reports about deployment of US Marines in Islamabad, terming them as ‘baseless’.

Patterson said there were only eight Marines in the US embassy in Islamabad and seven more would join them for security duties.

Pak rejects reports regarding US Marines

There is no 1000 marines

And many of us don't trust Pakistan :sniper::pakistan:

We don't trust US because it has deceived Pakistan on many occasions and Pakistan citizens have first hand experience of US policy, lately we have captured US wepons from TTP.
all wanted anarchists from Pakistan have safe shelters in today's afghanistan including indian special forces.

Americans don't trust Pakistan because they have heard stories.. from CNN, NYT and Times..

Will they look for the nukes in Parliament house if they're in Isloo?
They can very well neutralize the national security council or GHQ!
That will be an automatic end of Pak nukes.

=Fundamentalist;465026]Why we need american bases ?
Last i checked foreign consulate in pakistan were attacked by Terrorist Taliban Ameicans have the right to defend their soil and yes consulate is considered there soil.

Do you think our army is not capable to control terrorism?

Why dont you tell me that why have they stoped the operations in swat and other areas?

If you support killing of innocient tribel pushtoons through US drone attacks what do you expect they will send you gift of flowers?

When did i say to kill innocent pashtoons if u wanna spin it try better next time i fully support killing any body that picks up gun against pakistan.

Is there are any suiciodel attacks before US occupation of Afghanistan?

Yes 100s every other day there was a suicide attack on shia mosques or un your eyes thats acceptable anfd they were all comming from FATA areas so please use your selective memory some where else.

US is responsible for whole mess in Pakistan and Afghanistan still you are infavour of US bases in Pakistan ?:devil:

Last i checked Saudi pumped and is pumping billions supporting wahabisum and only 3 countries acknowledeged afghan Talibans government UAE PAKISTAN AND SAudi.

Shame full thing is Iran is supporting US againt Afghan Talaban , basically muslim killing muslim otherwise US could not stay one day in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Dude read up what the arabs are doing to iran before blaming iran 20000 shias were slaughtered by Talibans with the support of ARabia iam not saying iranians are soing the right thing actually i find it disgusting killing of any human regardless of there religion so if iranians are doing this shame on them to.

Ex militery leader Mush also supported US against Afghan Talaban belong bohri shia sect.

We need to first kill sectarian hatred among muslims
:agree:[/QUOTE]

Iranians have openly offered to share there knowledge of nuclear tech with any Muslim country in exchange Saudi and selected other countries behind closed doors asking USA and Israel to bomb Iran how can U expect Iranians to be friendly to ARABS there was no shia Sunni fights in Pakistan till house of saud pumped billions into mad-rashas dude when i am in the west Americans usually go out of there way to help when you are in any AraT land these ARATS look at us like we are some kind of disease.

You make good point. US will then use Pakistan as the launch pad to attack India + China. Probably start off with some excuse of 'terrorists crossing the border' and use drone attacks.

We need to unite and repel this FOREIGN INVASION! :cool:

many dont think sooo like u doo...
and i defer to ur ideas...

for us we trust no pakistan, china or usa .Again that doesn't mean we cannot exist together. Now if u have wishful thinking of India+China.. i can only laugh. Economically we can contribute if sth is in common interest like we r doing in climate carbon emissions and doha talks... but dont expect too much... India isnot going to be a sub nation to china to support china's aspirations... but yeah if sth is in common .. may be things can be done together.

Though i don't believe it'll ever happen, i am sharing it coz it's related to topic...
=====================
The U.S. Invades and Occupies Pakistan

Talha Mujaddidi
Axis of Logic
August 30, 2009

We are watching it happen in the streets. The recurring nightmare has become a grim, new reality for the people of Pakistan. After watching the horrors of the U.S. invasions and occupations of Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan for 8 years, the “war on terror” has finally arrived in The Land of the Pure. Obama is fulfilling his campaign promise to Pakistan. The sudden arrival of U.S. marines, U.S. military Hummers, the hired killers of Blackwater, houses barricaded for U.S. personnel in Islamabad and the construction of the world’s largest U.S. “Embassy” are terrorizing this nation of 180 million people. The U.S. slaughter and destruction in Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan for the last 8 years warn them of what may lie in store for them, their families, their land

Read entire article

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom