What's new

US plans for ‘imperial’ presence in Pakistan

Today, I came across a person sitting outside a bakery in Lahore, eating an Ice-cream. He looked kinda poor and my first thought was that he might be from NWFP, probably an IDP so I decided to help him out. Turns out he was an American national in Shalwar Kameez, waiting casually for his driver to pick him up.

The presence of American personnel and civilians in Pakistan is on a rise. Before you couldn't find much of these "Gora's" in Lahore at least. Now you can spot them everywhere!

You missed the chance to snap him :(

next time (if get the chance) dont miss.

Americans are the best managers ever born. Did you guys see Fahrenheit 9/11 where there were prooves that CIA was behind the 9/11 plot and whole Talibaan Supremacy downsized at one blow. Now again Taliban is strengthened, From where the hell money came from. Do you know any international transaction (forex) cannot go unnoticed from CIA. That means USA has a tacit agreement with Talibs. I still cannot determine the true intentions but may be US is using pakistan as their base camp in ASIA to counter its biggest threat CHINA not Taliban which even doesnot qualify to be a threat for Pakistan itself.This will take pakistan farther from China thus US having two allies India and Pakistan favouring them.

Mind that Asia contains 4 declared nuclear powered nations.
No christian countries are fighting now. Its only us Muslims,Hindus and Yahudees under war.

We are forgetting the famous divide and rule policy coined by Christian Supremos

US had been funding and nurturing almost all fundamentalist Islamic movments in the recent time for own benefit.

US had been funding and nurturing almost all fundamentalist Islamic movments in the recent time for own benefit.

US with Saudi Arabia help had been funding and nurturing almost all fundamentalist Islamic movments in the recent time for own benefit.

^^It was different situation Pakistan was fighting for its survival but again in my opinion US tricked Saudis and Pakistani leadership at that time.
It also shows that Pakistani leaders of those time were not statesmen, where as Saudi was controlled by king Fahad!!! and i believe Americans have done some biological experiment with his brain.
H.E.King Abdullah is very careful person in this regard...

Many years ago i have watched a documentry perhaps from national geogrphic where a Finish scientist (woman) was displaying a US subject of biological modification and which was Swedish secret agent. At that time (10 years ago) she was telling that technology has advanced to programme the brain.

It was different situation Pakistan was fighting for its survival but again in my opinion US tricked Saudis

AFAIK, the Americans built churches, had pubs, girls used to drive in 30s or 40's in Saudi Arabia while doing the drilling. Only Americans were allowed in these places.

Without America's technology even today they cannot remove the same quantity of Oil.

So i don't think Americans tricked Saudis but both share the same interest.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi and its not on the list of countries sponsoring terrorism. And just after the attacks Saudi relatives whisked out of America when other planes were grounded after the attacks.

ummm.. i thought the U.S haz been condemning this report... buhh anyways,, why do we need these 1000 u.s marines... wat is this friken embassy here for??

The more appropriate term would be the US "Fort" in Pakistan.

US with Saudi Arabia help had been funding and nurturing almost all fundamentalist Islamic movments in the recent time for own benefit.

Saudia is there but in all of the adventurs. Some are so much complicated that even those who have been used by US dont know if they are being made foder.

Saudia is there but in all of the adventurs. Some are so much complicated that even those who have been used by US dont know if they are being made foder.

I completely agree with that.

AFAIK, the Americans built churches, had pubs, girls used to drive in 30s or 40's in Saudi Arabia while doing the drilling. Only Americans were allowed in these places.
That's prehistoric and those were probably the families or girlfriends of Americans drilling oil.
Mr. Niaz can explain it better but i believe that was perhaps Dahran city Americans build for them self and Americans were major share holder of Saudi Oil companies.. that was limited to puerly bussines.

Without America's technology even today they cannot remove the same quantity of Oil.
What does it mean? all new contracts of gas and oil plants are being given to mostly Japanies or consortium of companies.

So i don't think Americans tricked Saudis but both share the same interest.
In old times it was all bussiness and no one could see that far.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi and its not on the list of countries sponsoring terrorism. And just after the attacks Saudi relatives whisked out of America when other planes were grounded after the attacks.
Only, bin laden family was wisked away and i believe there will be reasons behind.. known only to parties involved.
Have you ever wondered why US have never attempted to capture binladen any time before 9/11 and i see no serious efforts had been made in this direction even after 9/11.
Any way before modes declare it irrelevant discussion lets close it here.

Yup, hope is the best policy. I hope Americans wont rape or insult our people like one marine had done before. After all this is unethical.. Yaa? And I also hope with their presence, some Industry in Pakistan would grow like 2000 marines would consume cloths, towels, toothpastes etc. So we should be hopeful and rather let them carry as many people they want to have for their new embassy. And even if they bring few war planes to fly, think they will be buying petrol from us so its all win-win situation for us.
:pakistan:
Dont forget the collateral damage they cause..will be definitely worth more than selling toothpaste.

America will come and just sit there, not going to move at all. Otherwise why the heck they need such a big consulate. They are setting up there to give Immigration Visa's.

It should worry India certainly and should worry China as well. India will never otherwise be able to get US influence out of Indian politics...Indian policies will have to accommodate American interests.

dont u worried if pak army not take any action we are waitin for these f u c k ing mumy dady USA mereans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,inshallah will
kill them all in one night they dont know pakistani peoples well yet we are not iraq or afghanistan............:sniper::sniper::usflag:

Interesting statement there.
If you are so much against western values, what are YOU doing flying the UK flag? Why go there if YOUR land is so nice? What are you doing there in UK anyway? IF you don't like their way of life, then go back where your heart really belongs.
Or do you want a knock on your door in the middle of the night by the MI5/Home secretary/MI6? Rendition?
You know you can be in real deep trouble for that comment above!
Moron (and you aptly deserve this title - sorry mods!), your kind calling for killing Americans/Westerners killings due to fundamentalist indoctrination and wrong information is the reason why your country is in such a state of affairs. Shape up or face the music.

The more appropriate term would be the US "Fort" in Pakistan.

According to international diplomatic norms, any foreign Embassy/Consulate is the sovereign property/real estate of that country, and not the host country's. As such those countries exercise the right to do anything on that piece of real estate, until and unless it interferes with the internal security of the host nation. Any attack on such a piece of land is deemed as an attack on the country whose embassy/consulate stands on it.
US as a matter of its policy, staffs its consulates with marines in areas deemed "sensitive". Pakistan, unfortunately, for all reasons and purposes, these days is what you would call a "sensitive" area in the world. Hence US has the right to deploy marines on 'technically' their piece of land in the middle of Islamabad for security purposes. Added to this is the fact that US embassy in Pakistan probably might have under its jurisdiction the Afghan-Pakistan region.

Back
Top Bottom