What's new

US Marines charged in urine video

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US Marines recommended for trial for urination video

Two US Marines have been referred for trial by courts martial for a video of troops urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan, the US military says.

Staff sergeants Joseph Chamblin and Edward Deptola are also charged with failure to report or stop misconduct by junior Marines, including random firing of weapons.

Three other Marines were disciplined in August for their role in the clip.

It appeared online in January this year.
BBC News - US Marines recommended for trial for urination video

Kill taiban as a soldier on the ground - must see him aim at you first
Get beheaded live by one - oh well
piss on a dead one- prison time

US military laws - priceless

I have half a mind about this. because I don't think we should stoop to the level of savages rather we should continue to strive, to be the most professional fight force in the world.

I was surprised when I first read online comments supporting the desecration acts by the US soldiers. Thankfully I know that they're not representative of the overall opinion.

A civilized nation should always hold itself to a higher standard. Like a democratic nation should always be democratic. A professional military should always remained disciplined. Such a simple concept.

Kill taiban as a soldier on the ground - must see him aim at you first
Get beheaded live by one - oh well
piss on a dead one- prison time

US military laws - priceless

I have half a mind about this. because I don't think we should stoop to the level of savages rather we should continue to strive, to be the most professional fight force in the world.

How old are you? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom