What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

Of corse they agreed - country who do not agreed are bombed and their leaders killed.
May be you do not know that there hot occupation - with military bases and cold occupation - without them.
USA can occupay only weak countries - and only in the case nobody support the victim - as Iraq or Serbia or Afganistan or others.

I do not khow. May be it CIA base or something.

This needs to be confirmed because as far as I know there is no "US Base" in India.

It is ignorant Americans like yourself who rationalize such acts that lower the image of the US in the World.

Ask yourself why a Taliban would never Pisss or crap on a dead enemy soldier.

Why a Taliban will never tear pages from a bible and flush it down the toilet.

Maybe because with all their lack of literacy rates, they are more civilized Human Beings then the savages we raise in our Military. I remember the video of Somali civilians dragging the dead body of a Apache Helicopter Pilot in their village as a Trophy and the nauseating feeling and revolt I felt seeing that. These pictures give me the same feeling.

The act of urinating on someone is disrespectful no doubt....but the Taliban ain't no saints either...

Castrating and hanging najibullah from a lamppost along with many other crimes against women's make this incidence nothing more than karma coming to bite back...,

I wouldn't defend the Taliban if I were u.....but nor would I condone such actions as those of these marines...

There are plenty of countries that don't have US bases.

Firstly that map is very wrong, neither Sri Lanka nor India has any US troops on its land.

And guess what, we haven't been bombed yet.

May be you do not weak and Americans can get in the face. And the most important - you do not have oil?
May be some wrong bases in this map. I'll get another.
strany_s_voennymi_bazami_ssha.jpg

USMilExpan1_17.jpg

unifiedmap_sm.jpg

us_military_bases.jpg

I do not khow. May be it CIA base or something.

Moy drug, u nas yest takoy zhe uroven' sotrudnichestva s CIA stolko, skolko vy delayete. Ili, mozhet byt , dazhe menshe.

Zabud te CIA , my dazhe ne dalekogo voyennogo konsul'tativnaya gruppa iz amerikanskogo isteblishmenta oborony. :)

Moy drug, u nas yest takoy zhe uroven' sotrudnichestva s CIA stolko, skolko vy delayete. Ili, mozhet byt , dazhe menshe.

Zabud te CIA , my dazhe ne dalekogo voyennogo konsul'tativnaya gruppa iz amerikanskogo isteblishmenta oborony. :)

You may garantee there no secret CIA terrorists-prepearing bases or preasons in India? May be in Kashmir?

You may garantee there no secret CIA terrorists-prepearing bases or preasons in India? May be in Kashmir?

Я не могу гарантировать этого, но Кашмира очень чувствительное место. Мы не позволяем навязчивым странах, как Америка войти внутрь.

Последним иностранцем фактически посетить Кашмир в стратегическом плане, был командиром специального израильских сил. Который был также не так много.

:)

Ili mozhet byt, pozvolit maksimalno agentstvo vashey strany chtoby rabotat dlya skrytykh svyazey mezhdu chechenskimi terroristami i dzhikhadistov v Kashmire.

Я не могу гарантировать этого, но Кашмира очень чувствительное место. Мы не позволяем навязчивым странах, как Америка войти внутрь.

Последним иностранцем фактически посетить Кашмир в стратегическом плане, был командиром специального израильских сил. Который был также не так много.

:)

Ili mozhet byt, pozvolit maksimalno agentstvo vashey strany chtoby rabotat dlya skrytykh svyazey mezhdu chechenskimi terroristami i dzhikhadistov v Kashmire.
It is very difficult to find such a bases in mounteens. In 90's they were in Chechnya - they were destroyed. But bandit-terrorist underground remains.
I believe, after Russia restore it's might and geopolitical civilization idea - many peolple with steel eyes and sport bodies will come to help Indians to fight with bandits :police:

Back
Top Bottom