What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

So what's wrong?

Politically correct politicians sitting in nice air conditioned rooms only know to talk rubbish.

But it is the soldier that knows pain, sadness, anger and barbarity....all for a meagre government salary.

A soldier risks his life as a divine duty to protect those who are his countrymen.

And instead of simply ignoring this act of anger, (that too against a Taliban!) the apologetic liberal politicians are targeting this brave soldier.

What a shame.

US is also becoming slowly another Congress.

A soldier is a well trained and disciplined person who follows orders and adheres to the code of conduct applicable to him. This guy was an animal, trash and a sub-human being a disgrace to any uniform.

How do you determine that those laborers looking creatures, are actually terrorists... planning attacks beyond there borders?

i believe,They don't even have money to buy a bus ticket to Kabul... how can they pay for US visa fee & air ticket? Still you can control them at visa office... after all you have declared them terrorists.

I am not referring the dead in this case as terrorists (whether they are is not clear to me and not the main issue), but those terrorists who, for instance, decapitate innocent civilians, journalists or soldiers in other cases.

A soldier is a well trained and disciplined person who follows orders and adheres to the code of conduct applicable to him. This guy was an animal, trash and a sub-human being a disgrace to any uniform.

Saeenjee, it is better and more correct to say this:

"A soldier is a well trained and disciplined person who follows orders and adheres to the code of conduct applicable to him. This guy broke that code of honor and discipline with this despicable act and brought disgrace to his uniform."

You are a student of Politics - Yeh keiseii ho saktaa haii ke aap neii Machiavelli ko nahin paraa abhii tukk ? :what:

Jaldiii jain aur eik copy of The Prince lein aaiiin ! :)

Nahi Sirjee, sab parhaayee warhaayee ruk gaye hey. No money.

Back to the topic:

Wearing a uniform imposes upon the soldier a code of conduct that must never be broken.

I am not referring the dead in this case as terrorists (whether they are is not clear to me and not the main issue), but those terrorists who, for instance, decapitate innocent civilians, journalists or soldiers in other cases.

and i was referring to the dead... in this case.

BTW... we have captured real perpetrators in Pakistan... involved in activities you described above... guess what... they got released by a US award winner in 2008.

You need to get the f@ck out of the US if you think so little of it's men and women in uniform.

I dare you to take on this 'p*ssy' 1 on 1, he'll whoop your *** three ways to Sunday.

No matter how much you lick your white master's assss...they'll still spit on you :lol: We all know what happens to indians in Australia lol...

Retarded, what he did/said is a disgrace to Marines and their reputation...hence my comment.

Now buzz off...

No matter how much you lick your white master's assss...they'll still spit on you :lol: We all know what happens to indians in Australia lol...

Retarded, what he did/said is a disgrace to Marines and their reputation...hence my comment.

Now buzz off...

You seriously need to get your head checked.

You seriously need to get your head checked.

And you seriously need to stop licking your white masters' buttt...

Marines pissing on dead bodies...and you want me to defend it?!?! He is a disgrace to his institution...a p*ssy that hurt the reputation of U.S states military, who go by certain ROEs...fuckers like him are disgrace to any military...

And you telling me to get out of U.S just because I called him for his insanity? Please...

And you seriously need to stop licking your white masters' buttt...

Marines pissing on dead bodies...and you want me to defend it?!?! He is a disgrace to his institution...a p*ssy that hurt the reputation of U.S states military, who go by certain ROEs...fuckers like him are disgrace to any military...

And you telling me to get out of U.S just because I called him for his insanity? Please...

Call out this particular marine if you'd like.

Calling all Marines pussies etc is not okay, not whilst living off their countries wealth.

Call out this particular marine if you'd like.

Calling all Marines pussies etc is not okay, not whilst living off their countries wealth.

I never called Marines "p*ssies" as a whole...

Read my post before responding

What i wanna know is what has American Gov done to punish this guy and make sure this doesnt happen again??

Back
Top Bottom