What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

Don't listen to him and his empty threats, he has this impression that people that share your views can be of a minority race or are Muslim. When in fact, most are white non Muslim Americans who increasingly oppose our two wars overseas and don't sympathize with lobbies and politicians behind these wars. They also lose respect for kids who want to join the military out of ignorance that they fight these wars overseas for our freedom. Most people who join today, do so for a financial source. The people's voice needs to be heard and its about time these old ideas of war come to an end.

Which two wars ?

Which two wars ?

Iraq still has military contractors all over the place and just recently was slowly coming to an end and we saw the great accomplishments and results of the war. We got a leader put in power and a so called 'democratic' process when in reality we know what it brought. Now look where the country is.

Hello @Jessica_L ! :wave:

Whats up @Pakistanisage ? :azn:

Just had Iftar right now.....drank nearly 2.5 liters of Pepsi....I think I'm gonna be sick ! :bad:

My Iftar is in 90 minutes, I feel thirsty today. Will drink water and Pepsi and milk at night. And Nescafé, and I will eat a shawarma sandwich at midnight then I'm gonna buy snacks....yeah....maybe some chocolate too....I don't know what's wrong with me mate.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Iftar is in 90 minutes, I feel thirsty today. Will drink water and Pepsi and milk at night. And Nescafé, and I will eat a shawarma sandwich at midnight then I'm gonna buy snacks....yeah....maybe some chocolate too....I don't know what's wrong with me mate.

:rofl:

I think I'm gonna top that Pepsi up with a Chicken Breast Tikka (barbeque) along with Kastoori Kebab with Melted butter on top of them, a Cheese Naan (flat bread) & a pitcher of Soda (7Up+Lemon+Salt) ! :D

Talking about Shwarma.....I remember a few months ago I was so hungry that I bought a Shwarma for myself came back home, turned on a good movie & started eating it along with frequent sips of Pepsi....it was only after eating half of that Shwarma I realized that I had eaten most of that half with its wrapped on ! :omghaha:

My Iftar is in 90 minutes, I feel thirsty today. Will drink water and Pepsi and milk at night. And Nescafé, and I will eat a shawarma sandwich at midnight then I'm gonna buy snacks....yeah....maybe some chocolate too....I don't know what's wrong with me mate.:rofl:

Nothing wrong with that at your age. You are a growing lad and probably burning 5000 colories just breathing... :omghaha::omghaha:

Iraq still has military contractors all over the place and just recently was slowly coming to an end and we saw the great accomplishments and results of the war. We got a leader put in power and a so called 'democratic' process when in reality we know what it brought. Now look where the country is.

Iraq war is over I believe. Military contractors are not soldiers.

Ireland & Antarctica ! :blink:

What ? :what:

I have seen the video and if it is authentic, I condemn it in the strongest terms.

I am just not sure if it is authentic.

I am an Amateur Film maker and know this that you can make anything look different.

Look at all the Hollywood movies and you will know what I mean.

First of all I watched the last one minute of this video and heard all the gunfire but did not see any BLOOD.

After one minute of being shot at, the people in the video wearing light colored clothes should soaking in Blood. But they are not.

So I find it inconclusive as evidence.

However , if they can locate those so called PA Officers and soldiers and have corroborated evidence, then I would be in favor of throwing the book at them.

I have seen the video and if it is authentic, I condemn it in the strongest terms.

I am just not sure if it is authentic.

I am an Amateur Film maker and know this that you can make anything look different.

Look at all the Hollywood movies and you will know what I mean.

First of all I watched the last one minute of this video and heard all the gunfire but did not see any BLOOD.

After one minute of being shot at, the people in the video wearing light colored clothes should soaking in Blood. But they are not.

So I find it inconclusive as evidence.

However , if they can locate those so called PA Officers and soldiers and have corroborated evidence, then I would be in favor of throwing the book at them.

Sir, that video was admitted as being authentic by Gen Kayani to the US Ambassador. Perhaps you may wish to peruse that thread a bit more thoroughly.

To keep this thread on topic, at least we know that the Marines who committed this egregious violation were subject to the full force of law. However, the same is not the case with the PA Major who committed those murders, not to mention the other 282 murders carried out by our Army during the Swat operation.

Back
Top Bottom