What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

It is ignorant Americans like yourself who rationalize such acts that lower the image of the US in the World.

Ask yourself why a Taliban would never Pisss or crap on a dead enemy soldier.

Why a Taliban will never tear pages from a bible and flush it down the toilet.

Maybe because with all their lack of literacy rates, they are more civilized Human Beings then the savages we raise in our Military. I remember the video of Somali civilians dragging the dead body of a Apache Helicopter Pilot in their village as a Trophy and the nauseating feeling and revolt I felt seeing that. These pictures give me the same feeling.

Yeah cause they would rather mutilate their bodies and blow up century old Buddha statues, oh the angelic Taliban :angel:. Tearing pages from the Bible is too mainstream

You must be a pretty sick and twisted individual to support an subhuman animal that like this soldier that urinates on dead people. The fact that you got thanks from your fellow Indians sums up Indian culture. I can see why India has such a rape epidemic.

This soldier is nothing but a f*lthy and repulsive animal that should die a slow and painful death and rot in hell. Just a waste of sperm.

PS the people in the pic don't look like Taliban.. I mean terrorist of that calibre must have a good physic.
I fully agree to your point,no matter how arch enemy d fallen man is,he should be respected.

It is ignorant Americans like yourself who rationalize such acts that lower the image of the US in the World.

Ask yourself why a Taliban would never Pisss or crap on a dead enemy soldier.

Why a Taliban will never tear pages from a bible and flush it down the toilet.

Maybe because with all their lack of literacy rates, they are more civilized Human Beings then the savages we raise in our Military. I remember the video of Somali civilians dragging the dead body of a Apache Helicopter Pilot in their village as a Trophy and the nauseating feeling and revolt I felt seeing that. These pictures give me the same feeling.

Why do you generalize? I said that I am personally against that kind of behavior. However, you have to understand that soldiers undergo stressful situations and these stresses can alter the cognition and even behavioral patterns of these soldiers who are placed in constant stressful environment. It can lead to psychopathology with aberration of behavior.

They are Marines and serve to defend our country. May God Bless them. Their sacrifice ensures your ability to say what you want, you ingrate. If you don't like this country, get out of the USA and go back to your Pakistan.

You must be a pretty sick and twisted individual to support an subhuman animal that like this soldier that urinates on dead people. The fact that you got thanks from your fellow Indians sums up Indian culture. I can see why India has such a rape epidemic.

This soldier is nothing but a f*lthy and repulsive animal that should die a slow and painful death and rot in hell. Just a waste of sperm.

PS the people in the pic don't look like Taliban.. I mean terrorist of that calibre must have a good physic.
I fully agree to your point,no matter how arch enemy d fallen man is,he should be respected.

so why do you care when americans p1ss into a mslim;s mouth?

gouging out eyes of indian soldiers ( dont konw if it was live or mutilation ). and p1ssing into a t;rist m'slim's mouth.. i think the second one is less barbaric or depraved

Both are barbaric actions. And I would like to say that American soldiers, sailors and pilots are professionals, with respect for all peoples , races, religion. It is unfortunate that these marines acted this way and even documented it to show it 'off'. It is wrong.

However, one has to understand that the stress of being a soldier probably had an effect on their judgment and behavioral modification.

May our soldiers be protected from harms' way and come home safely. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Amen.

You are assuming they are not Taliban by their physic,did you expect them to be 400 pounds giants.

Not necessarily so. Taliban come in different sizes and shape. Of course they are not as physically fit and tall as American soldiers.

Why do you generalize? I said that I am personally against that kind of behavior. However, you have to understand that soldiers undergo stressful situations and these stresses can alter the cognition and even behavioral patterns of these soldiers who are placed in constant stressful environment. It can lead to psychopathology with aberration of behavior.

They are Marines and serve to defend our country. May God Bless them. Their sacrifice ensures your ability to say what you want, you ingrate. If you don't like this country, get out of the USA and go back to your Pakistan.

:omghaha:

That old argument to justify the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Only reason that the US is in Afghanistan is for money and power and not to defend itself in any way whatsoever.

alg-marine-jpg.jpg

Marine watching over an arrested Taliban.

Absolutely correct!

Human emotions are universal. Soldiers should always have the discipline to control them. Always.

Yes, they were taught discipline to control themselves, but they don't loose their fellow brothers in simulated training exercises. And that anger, hatred cannot be taught to be controlled in their regular briefings.

That old argument to justify the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Only reason that the US is in Afghanistan is for money and power and not to defend itself in any way whatsoever.

We went in that country to liberate it from the Taliban, and to take down Osammy, and you know what:

1. We liberated that country
2. We killed Osammy and fed him to the sharks. Literally.

Yes, they were taught discipline to control themselves, but they don't loose their fellow brothers in simulated training exercises. And that anger, hatred cannot be taught to be controlled in their regular briefings.

The training of Marines is rigorous, and he should have had the discipline to control his rage. There is no excuse for what he has done.

Back
Top Bottom