What's new

Marine who urinated on Taliban dead says he’d do it again.

Why do you generalize? I said that I am personally against that kind of behavior. However, you have to understand that soldiers undergo stressful situations and these stresses can alter the cognition and even behavioral patterns of these soldiers who are placed in constant stressful environment. It can lead to psychopathology with aberration of behavior.

They are Marines and serve to defend our country. May God Bless them. Their sacrifice ensures your ability to say what you want, you ingrate. If you don't like this country, get out of the USA and go back to your Pakistan.

First of all a moronic TEA BAGGER like you don't have the Authority to tell anyone to go anywhere.

Maybe the day is not far when morons like you will be asked to leave this country because you will be a minority in the land, fool.

Back to being on Topic, if a man cannot handle the stress what the heck is he or she doing in Marine Corps.

Marine Corps is not the place for Pussies like you.

Follow our laws of the US or you will be dealt with.

We will get rid of people like you who disobey the laws of the Land or we will put you guys away for violations of our US laws.

Our Boys serving honorably in Afghanistan

hires_080504-M-6001G-013.jpg

images

Marines+Continue+Suppression+Insurgents+kdiyRudxuZql.jpg

Caring for elderly Afghans

AFGHANISTAN_MARINES_t607.jpg

First of all a moronic TEA BAGGER like you don't have the Authority to tell anyone to go anywhere.

Maybe the day is not far when morons like you will be asked to leave this country because you will be a minority in the land, fool.

Back to being on Topic, if a man cannot handle the stress what the heck is he or she doing in Marine Corps.

We will get rid of people like you who disobey the laws of the Land or we will put you guys away for violations of our US laws.

Son,

I am part of the Majority. Second, you are an ingrate of the sacrifices our armed forces. Your loyalty is questionable.

We went in that country to liberate it from the Taliban, and to take down Osammy, and you know what:

1. We liberated that country
2. We killed Osammy and fed him to the sharks. Literally.

:omghaha:

I bet a bigot like you wakes up every morning and hates himself finding that a black man is still the President of the good old USA.

Must be hard on your white man's ego to see Black man ruling your country, eh ?

The USA is a White Nation. Over 79% of USA is of White Caucasian origin. You belong to an ethnic minority that is less than 4% of the Population.

The USA is a White Christian Nation. It was founded as a Christian Nation. And it will remain a Christian Nation. However, we respect other peoples' religious background.

ff_race_racial_and_ethnic_composition.png

I bet a bigot like you wakes up every morning and hates himself finding that a black man is still the President of the good old USA.

Must be hard on your white man's ego to see Black man ruling your country, eh ?

Not at all. I have friends that are African American. :cheers:

79.6 % of around 316 million people = around 248 Million Americans are of White Caucasian Origin. :ashamed:

The training of Marines is rigorous, and he should have had the discipline to control his rage. There is no excuse for what he has done.

Again, you seems to be lost in comparing 'rigorous' simulated training, and real life actions and sacrifices. It's more like saying, i have practiced a lot of firing in the training field, therefore i'm fit to serve the army in the battlefield.

You'd be curios to see many soldiers in their 19s and early 20s served NATO/US army forces in Afghanistan. And even though they are trained pretty well physically, but they still give away to the rush of adrenaline.

Now what is that thing? Retina scan?

Again, you seems to be lost in comparing 'rigorous' simulated training, and real life actions and sacrifices. It's more like saying, i have practiced a lot of firing in the training field, therefore i'm fit to serve the army in the battlefield.

You'd be curios to see many soldiers in their 19s and early 20s served NATO/US army forces in Afghanistan. And even though they are trained pretty well physically, but they still give away to the rush of adrenaline.

As an enlisted officer of the United States Navy, I can vouch that military training in all / any of the branchesof the United States Armed Forces is rigorous mentally and physically. Those who cannot survive don't make it through boot camp. Those who survive are deemed worthy. However, even the training and preparation of simulated combat cannot compare to actual real experiences.

I say this with regards to respect to any and all individuals' capacity in the service of the United States Armed Forces. I have known men who served in Marines who came out mentally and physically exhausted, still suffering form PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), which affects not only their social lives, but their cognitive ability.

Good post, bud.

Now what is that thing? Retina scan?

Yes, they were using a secure electronic enrollment kit during Operation Nightmare in Nowzad. Marine medics also engage in medical treatment for the local population. US military hospitals actively treat afghanis with untreated cataracts, a result of untreated diabetes mellitus.

The USA is a White Nation. Over 79% of USA is of White Caucasian origin. You belong to an ethnic minority that is less than 4% of the Population.

The USA is a White Christian Nation. It was founded as a Christian Nation. And it will remain a Christian Nation. However, we respect other peoples' religious background.

Keep living in your FOOL'S PARADISE. It is true what they say " IGNORANCE IS BLISS "

The demographic shifts in U.S. population has been going on for quite some time now, with the biggest changes taking place largely because of declining birth rates among white American and a combination of immigration and higher birth rates among minority groups, especially Latinos. Now, we are about to reach a point where white Americans will no longer be 50% of the population in a very short period of time:

For the first time, America’s racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It’s a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class.

The new census estimates, a snapshot of the U.S. population as of July 2012, comes a year after the Census Bureau reported that whites had fallen to a minority among babies. Fueled by immigration and high rates of birth, particularly among Hispanics, racial and ethnic minorities are now growing more rapidly in numbers than whites.

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year or next, Thomas Mesenbourg, the Census Bureau’s acting director, said.

The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers.

(…)

The latest census numbers show:

—The population younger than 5 stood at 49.9 percent minority in 2012.

—For the first time in more than a century, the number of deaths now exceeds births among white Americans. This “natural decrease” occurred several years before the government’s original projection, a sign of the white population decline soon to arrive. For now, the white population is still increasing slightly, due to immigration from Europe.

—As a whole, the nonwhite population increased by 1.9 percent to 116 million, or 37 percent of the U.S. The fastest percentage growth is among multiracial Americans, followed by Asians and Hispanics. Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks, 12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent.

—About 353 of the nation’s 3,143 counties, or 11 percent, are now “majority-minority.” Six of those counties tipped to that status last year: Mecklenburg, N.C.; Cherokee, Okla.; Texas, Okla.; Bell, Texas; Hockley, Texas; and Terrell, Texas.

—In 2012, 13 states and the District of Columbia had an under-5 age population that was “majority-minority,” up from five states in 2000. In 25 states and the District of Columbia, minorities now make up more than 40 percent of the under-5 group.

—Among the under-5 age group, 22 percent live in poverty, typically in more rural states such as Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana. Black toddlers were most likely to be poor, at 41 percent, followed by Hispanics at 32 percent and whites at 13 percent. Asian toddlers had a poverty rate of 11 percent.

Non-Hispanic Whites will remain the largest racial demographic in the U.S. for quite some time to come, of course, but they’ll be a minority of the total population as a whole and, as the racial makeup of the country continues to change, I suspect we’ll start finding that “multiracial” becoming an ever-growing portion of the population, especially given the fact that we will be living in an America where younger generations don’t place nearly as much importance on racial and ethnic identity as those that came before them. That alone, if and when it happens, will be a good thing.

Politically, of course, this presents the Republican Party with a stark reality. Adapt, or become a minority of your own.

Whites Will Soon Be A Minority Of The U.S. Population

If it was the other way around we all know what the hypocritical response would be, barbarians, this and that, etc...Of course, if you're of the Taliban, being mentally exhausted doesn't apply to you neither does it exist. It's simply your decision you made because of your culture and because you're Muslim.

If its any other soldier of course, it's war, mistakes are made, they are mentally exhausted, PSTD, oh poor them. It's also odd to call this a war when it's a advanced army using technology from the air to kill poor villagers.

so why do you care when americans p1ss into a mslim;s mouth?

gouging out eyes of indian soldiers ( dont konw if it was live or mutilation ). and p1ssing into a t;rist m'slim's mouth.. i think the second one is less barbaric or depraved

Expressing your personal desire to **** on a dead body makes you, as an individual, depraved.

Until then, little boy, USA still is majority White Nation. But we welcome the diversity and multicultural richness of our immigrants.

E Pluribus Unum = Out of Many, ONE.

;)

ff_race_racial_and_ethnic_composition.png

Not at all. I have friends that are African American. :cheers:

79.6 % of around 316 million people = around 248 Million Americans are of White Caucasian Origin. :ashamed:

Founded as a Christian nation, LOL, you loon it was founded to be the complete opposite of a Christian nation. It's a secular nation, having a Christian nation whilst respecting other religious beliefs doesn't exist. You don't know what a Christian nation is.

If it was the other way around we all know what the hypocritical response would be, barbarians, this and that, etc...Of course, if you're of the Taliban, being mentally exhausted doesn't apply to you neither does it exist. It's simply your decision you made because of your culture and because you're Muslim.

If its any other soldier of course, it's war, mistakes are made, they are mentally exhausted, PSTD, oh poor them. It's also odd to call this a war when it's a advanced army using technology from the air to kill poor villagers.

Killing in nature is wrong, however, in this world, one has to defend their interests. The Taliban are the ones who refuse to cooperate with the Afghani government, and continues to fight Nato, US, and Afghani military units. We welcome their cordial communication and cooperation. Together, we can build Afghanistan.

Founded as a Christian nation, LOL, you loon it was founded to be the complete opposite of a Christian nation. It's a secular nation, having a Christian nation whilst respecting other religious beliefs doesn't exist. You don't know what a Christian nation is.

Please read the history of the founding fathers, and the premise of the colonization of the Americas. Boy, you probably failed your history class. I hope you didn't spend most of it in militant madrasa.

Back
Top Bottom