What's new

US, India and Japan launch joint naval exercises to keep China in check

In broader and long term prospective, as a trade route (most part of) indian ocean will have less important for China. As China-Pakistan develop CPEC, OBR takes shape and northern shipping lanes get busy, trade to and from China through indian ocean will be less and less.
haha... have you heard about the M777 Howitzer India acquired recently?? with it India can shell the Karakoram Highway form the forward bases in Siachen ... :)

Well, to me Andaman can be captured, what makes you think China cannot mount an attack there with our CBG? It's not exactly near mainland India bro.

Look at the location of Gwadar and Djibouti, it's a pincer to Indian mideast supplies, before you can attack Chinese ships, we can already toast some Indian tankers.
really,,, we are waiting to see the Chinese Naval power just next to its coast line .. how far is Taiwan from the mainland? and what has stopped the Powerful Chinese just occupy it? all Chinese know the answer why...

Regarding the Gwadar and Djibouti, India can simply sell couple of Brahmos missiles to Vietnam, that will make even the chinese fishing boats captain piss on the pants ...

haha... have you heard about the M777 Howitzer India acquired recently?? with it India can shell the Karakoram Highway form the forward bases in Siachen ... :)

really,,, we are waiting to see the Chinese Naval power just next to its coast line .. how far is Taiwan from the mainland? and what has stopped the Powerful Chinese just occupy it? all Chinese know the answer why...

Regarding the Gwadar and Djibouti, India can simply sell couple of Brahmos missiles to Vietnam, that will make even the chinese fishing boats captain piss on the pants ...
1) It seems our Indian bhai here is not aware of AH-4. =)
2) Taiwan is protected by the US, is India protected by US? Are you America's b*tch? :D
3) Brahmos again, dude, do you have other missiles? Brahmos is a RUSSIAN missile with Indian stickers. Can you tell me whether the Russians are using it? Pleas tell me in present tense OK, no plan, no future, no shall may might can should could, I mean NOW, ANY RUSSIANS USING IT NOW!!!!:lol:

1) It seems our Indian bhai here is not aware of AH-4. =)
2) Taiwan is protected by the US, is India protected by US? Are you America's b*tch? :D
3) Brahmos again, dude, do you have other missiles? Brahmos is a RUSSIAN missile with Indian stickers. Can you tell me whether the Russians are using it? Pleas tell me in present tense OK, no plan, no future, no shall may might can should could, I mean NOW, ANY RUSSIANS USING IT NOW!!!!:lol:
Haha... i knew chinese have small D**K, but your brain seems to be smaller than that

1. AH-4- chinese copy to compete with M777, development completed last year, but the induction??? meanwhile, i am not disputing what you have, i am just indicating what we can do.. hope you understood

2. India does not need US help to fight Chinese navy in IOR.. tell me a single ship or a base within 3000 Km that can support Chinese operations in IOR.. Chinese knows better that barking is easier than actual fight. it will take another 20 years before chinese can have any naval power projection beyond south china sea...

3. we have a ala carte menu of missiles for chinese ships in IOR region.. it is upto the chinky navy to choose...

All highlighted chest thumping points are cool stationary (or be treated as such) targets. Anyone with Chinese level of military muscle would let these stationary targets function while approaching island that belongs to Indonesia, stolen by british and inherited by india???? No kidding.

indians think too big of themselves BUT can not do a "meow" without US or Russian reference. For education of indians and their "think tank" - China and Russian relations goes much deeper and worth close to trillion dollars over certain period. indian punny money import from Russia are no where near comparable.

Which indian "think tank" school did you go? My bad, it was indian educational institution, so it does not matter.
hope your mother was spared by the Pakistani Army in 1971 :)

Haha... i knew chinese have small D**K, but your brain seems to be smaller than that

1. AH-4- chinese copy to compete with M777, development completed last year, but the induction??? meanwhile, i am not disputing what you have, i am just indicating what we can do.. hope you understood

2. India does not need US help to fight Chinese navy in IOR.. tell me a single ship or a base within 3000 Km that can support Chinese operations in IOR.. Chinese knows better than barking is easier than actual fight. it will take another 20 years before chinese can have any naval power projection beyond south china sea...

3. we have a ala carte menu of missiles for chinese ships in IOR region.. it is upto the chinky navy to choose...
Bro, why go penile man, it is a proven fact Indians have the shortest dicks on earth:lol:, do I need to print out the article again.

1) I bet you haven't seen the latest Tibetan live fire drills. Whether it can compete does not matter, we have them in service and this AH-4 beat M777 in a mideast tender. Can you explain that?

2) Djibouti, Karachi and future in Gwadar.:lol:

3) But it seems you are only using BRAHMOS for everything. What happens when you run out of it? You import again?:lol:. I just reported you because I don't want to insult your bodily odor, face and color. Bye bye

Bro, why go penile man, it is a proven fact Indians have the shortest dicks on earth:lol:, do I need to print out the article again.

1) I bet you haven't seen the latest Tibetan live fire drills. Whether it can compete does not matter, we have them in service and this AH-4 beat M777 in a mideast tender. Can you explain that?

3) But it seems you are only using BRAHMOS for everything. What happens when you run out of it? You import again?:lol:. I just reported you because I don't want to insult your bodily odor, face and color. Bye bye

Why do you always want to bring in future? In future India will also have 2 carriers, have around 15 destroyers and 20 frigates. But right now we have the Indian land mass to support all operations in IOR. Which you do not have. We will also have the Pinaka, Rafale and upgraded sukhois in future. You are comparing the Navy of China of future to the Indian Navy of the present.

Why do you always want to bring in future? In future India will also have 2 carriers, have around 15 destroyers and 20 frigates. But right now we have the Indian land mass to support all operations in IOR. Which you do not have. We will also have the Pinaka, Rafale and upgraded sukhois in future. You are comparing the Navy of China of future to the Indian Navy of the present.
It's not the future bro, Djibouti is in operations, Karachi is the main port we replenish in IOR. Gwadar is the only future tense here, sorry I am starting to learn the Indian habit.:lol:

Bro, I just had a lengthy explanation with your comrade AUSTERLITZ, read that analysis. I am lazy to retype.

It's not the future bro, Djibouti is in operations, Karachi is the main port we replenish in IOR. Gwadar is the only future tense here, sorry I am starting to learn the Indian habit.:lol:

Bro, I just had a lengthy explanation with your comrade AUSTERLITZ, read that analysis. I am lazy to retype.

So How many fleets are operating out of there? What defence infrastructure does it have? Do you have a inter governmental agreement to use these ports as resupply station during times of war? Do you atleast have a repair depot at that place?

Karachi and Gwadar would be the last place for the Chinese to dock their ships as that is really close ranged to Indian missiles.

Ermm, we are already in Djibouti with a 40 year base lease?:D. India does not own the IOR, if you own them, what are our ships doing there? Picnicking?

First, learn to feed your people, wake up, you are not a supa powa since 2012.
dude .. first take care of SCS.. the US navy keeps on teasing you on a daily basis... your great naval power till now is just fingering itself :)

reciprocated with love :)

What is the difference with base access and no base access? Just want to comprehend your definition and understanding.

I want you to explain why a country will go to war for China against India for a few dollars. Or even vice versa. Or allow its soil to be used for war against India especially when there is a threat of retaliation ?

So How many fleets are operating out of there? What defence infrastructure does it have? Do you have a inter governmental agreement to use these ports as resupply station during times of war? Do you atleast have a repair depot at that place?

Karachi and Gwadar would be the last place for the Chinese to dock their ships as that is really close ranged to Indian missiles.

"China began construction of a base in Djibouti last year. It will be used to resupply navy ships taking part in peacekeeping and humanitarian missions off the coasts of Yemen and Somalia, in particular."

China's agreement with Djibouti ensures its military presence in the country up until 2026, with a contingent of up to 10,000 soldiers, according to international current affairs magazine The Diplomat.

so 10000 chinese super warriors based at the post at a distance of 2000 km is enough for china... that too by 2026...

There are 14 ships operating as of last month, not sure how many are there now. Nobody knows what are on those bases, you can assume it to be empty if you like. We 'leased the Djibouti base' if that is not intergovernmental agreement, what is? As for Karachi, Chinese navy in IOR is replenishing there all the while, nay agreements? Who knows? They are using it currently. Gwadar? Bro, wanna make a bet? Within this 5 years, that place will turn into a full fledged base.

Gwadar is almost 500-600km from Indian border in a straight line based on google maps, this is the safest Pakistani port to use in the future. By then China would have equipped it with HQ-10 missiles and some aircrafts. You can assume it's an empty base too if you want. Btw, from signing agreement to base completion, we finished it in 2 years for Djibouti. :lol:. You think only India has missiles? OK, BRAHMOS again right? First, make sure which is the correct range, 300, 400, 450, 600 or 1000km?:lol:

I want you to explain why a country will go to war for China against India for a few dollars. Or even vice versa. Or allow its soil to be used for war against India especially when there is a threat of retaliation ?
I told you there is a lease, the ships are already there. They might or might not allow, it doesn't matter, bhai. Btw you havent answer my questions. I want to know your understanding.

"China began construction of a base in Djibouti last year. It will be used to resupply navy ships taking part in peacekeeping and humanitarian missions off the coasts of Yemen and Somalia, in particular."

China's agreement with Djibouti ensures its military presence in the country up until 2026, with a contingent of up to 10,000 soldiers, according to international current affairs magazine The Diplomat.

so 10000 chinese super warriors based at the post at a distance of 2000 km is enough for china... that too by 2026...
:lol: ooo ignorance is really bliss.

Last edited:
I told you there is a lease, the ships are already there. They might or might not allow, it doesn't matter, bhai. Btw you havent answer my questions. I want to know your understanding.

It matters in a war whether those ships participate or not. You seem to be counting on foreign bases to fight India in the Indian Ocean region. Foreign states can intern Chinese ships in a war to show neutrality. Pakistani troops and helicopters flew to Burma in 1971. they spent the rest of the war in Burma.

What is the difference with base access and no base access? Just want to comprehend your definition and understanding.

it depends on the legal understanding and situation. It depends on whether the nature of the leadership of the country (where China has a base).

US troops in South Korea cannot take unilateral military action. They will get thrown out if they endanger South Korean security. Both of them have an understanding that US troops will deter the North Koreans.

It matters in a war whether those ships participate or not. You seem to be counting on foreign bases to fight India in the Indian Ocean region. Foreign states can intern Chinese ships in a war to show neutrality. Pakistani troops and helicopters flew to Burma in 1971. they spent the rest of the war in Burma.
Didn't know Pakistan leased a base in Burma. :lol:. OK, please tell Djibouti a nation of 800K with an army size of 16k to 'intern' 10k Chinese soldiers with Air and Naval Support.:lol:

Bro with no base, where the fck are we gonna refuel & replenish food? Send a replenishment tanker from China? Currently majority Chinese fleet replenishes in Karachi, now with Djibouti in operation, we have another option. But the point is Karachi is not exactly near Gulf of Aden, therefor the fleet at Gulf of Aden will replenish in Djibouti while the fleet at Persian Gulf will replenish in Gwadar in the future and currently in Karachi.

I had been emphasizing this over and over again, this is a deterrent force, nobody is going to attack mainland India. The main purpose is to screw India upstream if they screw us downstream. If you play GO chess you will understand this move. It's a strategic and brilliant move.

it depends on the legal understanding and situation. It depends on whether the nature of the leadership of the country (where China has a base).

US troops in South Korea cannot take unilateral military action. They will get thrown out if they endanger South Korean security. Both of them have an understanding that US troops will deter the North Koreans.
Bhai, I repeat again, US did not lease a base in SK, they are there at the request of the SK. Of course they can't take unilateral action, hell this involves the survival of SK.

You are equating Djibouti to SK? China is there to base troop for operations not defend Djibouti. These buggers make money from renting bases, If there is space, India can even get one, but I think the last piece of real estate was grabbed by PLAN.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom