What's new

US fighter jet downs Syrian plane in Raqqa province

So we might find how good the Russian Air Defense really is if they shoot down a US jet.
It is not unlikely that there is attempt to take them out.
Can they handle 60 cruise missiles going for the SAM batteries?

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...ial-targets/article19104375.ece?homepage=true

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov struck a tougher line than Lavrov, telling TASS the U.S. action was an "act of aggression in support of terrorists".

Russia said on Monday it would treat U.S.-led coalition aircraft flying west of the River Euphrates in Syria as potential targets and track them with missile systems and military aircraft, but stopped short of saying it would shoot them down.

The Russian Defence Ministry said it was also scrapping a Syrian air safety agreement with Washington designed to avoid collisions and dangerous incidents with immediate effect. Moscow accused the United States of failing to honour the pact by not informing it of the decision to shoot down the Syrian plane despite Russian aircraft being airborne at the same time.

“We view such actions by the U.S. command as a deliberate flouting of its obligations,” the Defence Ministry said in a statement. It said it expected the United States to now undertake an investigation into the shoot-down, to share the results, and to take corrective measures.

“In areas where Russian aircraft are carrying out military tasks in the skies above Syria, any flying objects, including international coalition aircraft and drones found operating west of the River Euphrates, will be tracked by Russian land and air-based anti-aircraft ground systems as targets,” the ministry statement said.

Al-qaida was charged with 9/11 then why the hell punishment was given to Taliban which did not had any direct or indirect relationship with 9/11 ... you can check history they said that we are ready to bring Osama to justice but we do not trust US and provided three option that either provide us proof of 9/11 and we will run trial in our own court or alternatively we will handover Osama to a third country who can take responsibility of fair trial ... but US rejected as they had already decided to destroy Afghanistan ... rest is history ...

My friend do not confuse Taliban with ISIS or other terrorist organization as they were entierly different ... i would like to request you to read independent journalist and then reality will be open to you ...

Taliban were far from perfect ... thwy had many issues of tribal illeterate people but they were common people of Afghanistan they were good to their population and they war far from corruption ...

Regarding west ... any country where they have intervene they have brought nothing but destruction including afganistan, syria, iraq, yemen, israel, libya etc ..

The Taliban allowed Al-Qaeda bases. Al-Qaeda attacked the US.
That is Casus Belli.

Talibans kill Women that work, or try to get an education.
Listening to Music, Dancing, all banned by the Taliban.
They destroy infrastructure built for the population.

When the West intervened in Germany during WW2, situation improved.
This was due to the Germans.
When the West intervened in Muslim Countries, Muslims started slaughtering.

Poor Assadist pilot. Dropping bombs on US allies is not as fun as on helpless civilians.
Meanwhile US allies drive native population out of newly concuered places to ''Kurdify'' the places, people are being stripped of their possessions but these are still the good guys because US says so i guess.

There is much more at stake here than just ISIS and you know that.
Russia has put the US on notice, that it will consider their aircrafts as targets.
Both have hot-line though.

The Russians will think through the consequences of any action.
I bet they tell the Syrians to avoid hitting US trained rebels attacking ISIS for starters.

That is Casus Belli.

Since you're such a smart cookie, then can you tell me the origin of Alqaeda? surely they didn't just drop out sky right before 9/11?

Then you should go for minority rule, don't you think so? Why do you have elections?
Election doesn't mean majority are right election is a way to replace bullets with ballots election to bring peace and stability
but some minority simply against election because they lose power Iraq is an example Bahrain is another one.

The US is giving the Muslims a possibility to chose a better life,
and Muslims use their choice to slaughter their fellow Muslims over petty details.
It is telling, that some people think that Muslims will only behave when controlled
by a dictatorial regime, unless they are a small minority.

It is not that easy, when a country has just been bombed to hell and the only thing holding them 'together' is gone, it is quite difficult to just create unity and democracy just like that. I really hate to say it, but a dictator like king Salman is still better than 90+ divided 'moderate' rebels. Europa wasn't much different in the middle ages and 16th, 17th, 18th century, it took mainland Europe many years to create the civilisation like we have today.
Muslim people have a complete different mentality, so trying to suddenly change their way of living was never really going to work out. I think if you would throw of a dictator anywhere in the world and then let those people be, you would probably achieve the same effect you're getting in the middle east. All I am saying is that the only way to create a working democarcy is to either give it time or to give it a lot of support (not talking about a few years).

No, That is not right

You are part of Europe and Europe is US puppet. Everybody in world know that.
Read history my friend, in past you in Europe sold chimichal material to Saddam then he use that against Iran and Kurds during war in 80's then you condemn attack in Europe and fought with Saddam for that but you didn't find any weapon and you knew that there were not any thing because he used that weapons against us.
In many cases you European are more evil than American at least American are less hypocrite
Your argumentation, bunching all European Nations together and putting blame
on all European Nations for things that some may, or may not have done is racist,
so this post will be reported.
You blame Europe for the US invasion, when most European Countries advised against
Gulf War II.

on all European Nations for things that some may, or may not have done is racist,
You blame Europe for the US invasion, when most European Countries advised against
Gulf War II.
Wowwww
Racism for saying Europe is best American friend

You are funny man

That is Casus Belli.

Taliban allowed Alqaida base in afghanistan ... you must be kidding ...

Brother al qaida prepared base in Afghanistan by the help of US using US funds and weapons ... al qaeda exist in Afghanistan even before creation of Taliban ...

Do you know what does work taliban means ? And how does organisation came into being ? Taliban means student and organisation came into being as a religious school head teacher became so famous for his justice that local population asked him to play role of justice in local disputes in war torn afghanistan and then he attracted other people and all force him to implement this true justice system all over afghanistan and hence this organization get fame all ovee pakistan ... as his main followers were students therefore organization get famed as word taliban which exactly means student ...

Now taliban is gone ... how afghani woman performing ? Is she getting education ? No sir as it was not taliban but the culture of afghanistan ... infact one of the demand taliban raised to US was to provide funds to establish female only education institutions to which all the west denied as it was against cultural values of west ... so taliban was local people which were working as per locals norms but still justful and progressive ...

As i say reality is much deeper than cnn and bbc documentaries ...

In Pakistan we meet afghanis on daily basis and they really miss taliban tenure ...

So taliban were punished for crimes committed by an organization created and funded by us ...

West intervened in ME by giving weapons to iraq first to destroy kuwait ... then they destroyed iraq in the name of WMD and now iraq is burning ... in syria west provided weapons to sunnis and in iraq they removed sunni gov and put weapons in the hand of shia outlaw organisations ...

West is intentionally creating chaos in ME to meet its own objective ...

From one hand trump is praising KSA sige of Qatar on the other hand sold war planes to qatar ...

Its a long debate ... in short if you want to understand reality than you have to dig deeper ... cnn and bbc are just spoke person of western gov who created all this mess in first place and now they are covering up through media

Gulf War II.

US Adm itself is aware about the double standard policies adopted by the EU Nations who are being part of NATO have done too many mistakes. EU Countries just want equipment without even understanding how the Russian Federation is responding. Russian Federation is talking about reduction of Equipment for EU Nations but on the other hand increasing its Arsenal.

EU Governments know what they have to do and recorrect thier mistakes but still being stubborn and are not willing to understand how the US Allies are reacting all over the world.

It is not that easy, when a country has just been bombed to hell and the only thing holding them 'together' is gone, it is quite difficult to just create unity and democracy just like that. I really hate to say it, but a dictator like king Salman is still better than 90+ divided 'moderate' rebels. Europa wasn't much different in the middle ages and 16th, 17th, 18th century, it took mainland Europe many years to create the civilisation like we have today.
Muslim people have a complete different mentality, so trying to suddenly change their way of living was never really going to work out. I think if you would throw of a dictator anywhere in the world and then let those people be, you would probably achieve the same effect you're getting in the middle east. All I am saying is that the only way to create a working democarcy is to either give it time or to give it a lot of support (not talking about a few years).

I don't disagree, but the difference is that now there are examples to learn from.

Wowwww
Racism for saying Europe is best American friend

You are funny man

Racism is a biggest problem and certain powers will use to create problems inside United States of America. Racial card have been always a biggest problem for US Military. When US Military was in Iraq and Afghanistan , the same EU Nations attitude was the problem . Immigrants are flooding in Europe :disagree::disagree: but in reality EU citizens are flooding in Republic of India and GCC. :agree::agree:.

I don't disagree, but the difference is that now there are examples to learn from.
Sir what if people are not mature enough for democracy ?
We have democracy but our parliment is full of crooks ... they are robbing us and people are happy to vote them as they are land lord of the village ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom