What's new

US fighter jet downs Syrian plane in Raqqa province

It's same as your claim you put us with KSA in one plot

@A.P. Richelieu
No, I say that I see no major difference between the rule in Iran and the rule in KSA.

If I said that You Middle Easterns are Murderers the whole bunch of You,
and that is proven by Your bombing of Yemen, and Your killing of fishermen,
THEN I would be at Your level.

I don't disagree, but the difference is that now there are examples to learn from.

Now its not the time to learn but to act . Action speak louder than words for EU Governments and EU Citizens. If you attack one in NATO , you attack all , so does this means if one does mistake then all have done mistake ? Why other allies of United States of America should be silent by seeing the relations with United States of America, Republic of Turkey and GCC.

No, I say that I see no major difference between the rule in Iran and the rule in KSA.

If I said that You Middle Easterns are Murderers the whole bunch of You,
and that is proven by Your bombing of Yemen, and Your killing of fishermen,
THEN I would be at Your level.
Also I don't see any difference between you and American both hypocrite people
Speaking about democracy and acting different.
Claiming for having peaceful nation and being biggest weapon seller in world.
You are same man.

Sir what if people are not mature enough for democracy ?
We have democracy but our parliment is full of crooks ... they are robbing us and people are happy to vote them as they are land lord of the village ...

As @Cell_DbZ pointed out, it takes a long time, but investment in proper education
may improve the situation.
As in Iraq and Syria, the ruling classmay fight back.

Sir what if people are not mature enough for democracy ?
We have democracy but our parliment is full of crooks ... they are robbing us and people are happy to vote them as they are land lord of the village ...

Violations of UN Charter, Geneva Conventions, Hague Conventions are not small things that you can simply push the blame on the crooks in the name of Democracy. When there is alert on global level then its actually the failure of the Military of that nation . Time to act or else distrust and mistrust will increase which will be problem for them only not for big powers such as Republic of India.

You are same man.

Not seeing the difference is one thing.
Being factually incorrect just shows Your ignorance.

You are same man.

Americans are different from us but we do respect them and hope the same , we will get from them. Relations are visible with the treatment of the immigrants specially in EU , where United states of America is actually incharge and defending soveriginity of many small nations who are aware of the wider policy but trying to be stubborn instead of accepting thier big mistakes which are really unforgiveable.

Last edited:
Now its not the time to learn but to act . Action speak louder than words for EU Governments and EU Citizens. If you attack one in NATO , you attack all , so does this means if one does mistake then all have done mistake ? Why other allies of United States of America should be silent by seeing the relations with United States of America, Republic of Turkey and GCC.

I fail to see any coherent thought process in this post...
You have better reformulate.

Not seeing the difference is one thing.
Being factually incorrect just shows Your ignorance.
Lol man
Take life easy and stop interfering in Muslim country.
If you bomb Muslim you should also take responsibility of that and accept Muslim as refugees.
You can not just sell bomb and run away from it's consequences.

I fail to see any coherent thought process in this post...
You have better reformulate.

You know the truth and even the Governments are aware , you cant deny that nothing has happened , your this habit can create more distrust and mistrust.

As @Cell_DbZ pointed out, it takes a long time, but investment in proper education
may improve the situation.
As in Iraq and Syria, the ruling classmay fight back.

But that has to be done through investment in local people but not by changing regime of your own choice ...

Methods of US are completely devastating cant you see ...

They were much better off with dictators atleast they were alive and had basic necessities of life at ease ...

In libya they were having free house for each couple at the time of marriage ... free scholorship for 100% local population for higher studies ... now after US intervention qaddafi is killed and a whole country is destroyed ... same is story of iraq again US is trying to repeat it in Syria ...

Lol man
Take life easy and stop interfering in Muslim country.
If you bomb Muslim you should also take responsibility of that and accept Muslim as refugees.
You can not just sell bomb and run away from it's consequences.

We do not bomb the Middle East nor do we sell Bombs to the Middle East.
Neither does Germany
We still get the lion part of the refugees.

But that has to be done through investment in local people but not by changing regime of your own choice ...

Methods of US are completely devastating cant you see ...

They were much better off with dictators atleast they were alive and had basic necessities of life at ease ...

In libya they were having free house for each couple at the time of marriage ... free scholorship for 100% local population for higher studies ... now after US intervention qaddafi is killed and a whole country is destroyed ... same is story of iraq again US is trying to repeat it in Syria ...

You also had beautiful libyan girls kidnapped and raped by Qaddafi.
You should consider criticizing those Muslims that made sure Libya was destroyed.

Violations of UN Charter, Geneva Conventions, Hague Conventions are not small things that you can simply push the blame on the crooks in the name of Democracy. When there is alert on global level then its actually the failure of the Military of that nation . Time to act or else distrust and mistrust will increase which will be problem for them only not for big powers such as Republic of India.
What the hell ... this discussion is about ME ... what the hell india have to do with it ... stop poking your nose by posting out of context examples and quoting india in every thread ...

Millions of people killed and you are talking about UN charter ... is US charter is superior to life of millions ? Laws are for human not the other way around ...

What the hell ... this discussion is about ME ... what the hell india have to do with it ... stop poking your nose by posting out of context examples and quoting india in every thread ...

Millions of people killed and you are talking about UN charter ... is US charter is superior to life of millions ? Laws are for human not the other way around ...

If Muslims fighting all over the world started following the Geneva Conventions
a lot more innocent Muslims would be happier.

We do not bomb the Middle East nor do we sell Bombs to the Middle East.
Neither does Germany
We still get the lion part of the refugees.

You also had beautiful libyan girls kidnapped and raped by Qaddafi.
You should consider criticizing those Muslims that made sure Libya was destroyed.

It's false propaganda against Qazzafi though assumed to be more of westernized person but accusations of Rape against him are baseless. Yes he had number of women with him but these were all well payed. If some women engages in a relation with free will it is not rape by any law.
West used Qazzafi in different ways and then threw him in dustbin along with his dumb paid countrymen who only for dollars sold their liberty.

Now Libya is not different then Afghanistan. Even if Germany and Norway not selling arms to Arabs they still are part of Nato/allied forces. Being part of EU they are fully responsible for each act.

Back
Top Bottom