What's new

US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very valid point indeed, one can only hope that those who feel insecure by every Pakistani procurement will feel more comfortable now and the discussion will proceed on the topic in hand.

Seems like many Indian posters are loosing sleep over 18 blk 52. I wonder what would happen when FC-20 comes, a heart attack or deep depression or worse?....

what F-20,that chinese scrap:rofl::rofl:
yes we will b indeed worry if u got ur hands on it:lol:

what F-20,that chinese scrap:rofl::rofl:
yes we will b indeed worry if u got ur hands on it:lol:

Well, its kind of stupid comment came from a proud citizen of a ... hole who can't even produce a decent rifle for more than half a century and still counting, where the hell is your so-called indigenous LCA after 30 yrs of testing? We have hundreds of J-10 in services and is exporting them now, but don't feel too bad, thats natural result for being Indian.:smitten: :yahoo:
China’s PLA opens up to show off J10, its first indigenous fighter jet - Times Online

Last edited:
Seems like many Indian posters are loosing sleep over 18 blk 52. I wonder what would happen when FC-20 comes, a heart attack or deep depression or worse?....

No one is losing sleep dude. If the statement is indeed true, It just goes to show the level of dependence pakistan has on the USA where US can get away with these kinds of comments. Imagine the same happening in the MRCA selection process. the Teens would have found themselves out of the room on a similar comment from the US. Instead we heard LM making comments about how the F 16s being offered to India are so much better than the block 52s that Pakistan is getting

I heard that these plane comes with a some kind a chip which will disable plane based on a click. So may be USA have those chip in those f-16 which they can disable in time of war. We cannot relay on those f-16 at all.

:cheesy: when paf f16 gets a lock on a bird from adversary then will the pilot get this in his MFD

Your trail version has expired ...

Just kidding. Dont worry guys , Pakistan should have enough hackers with them now, some intelligent kid will crack the code and open it..

" Bug is universal. it will be there in even F22 software" so dont worry even if there is a control, one day some one will remove it.

In case of war against india, Uncle Sam will not send its men to Pakistan to see what weapons the Pakistan military are using against india. This report is just to stop indians from crying. Pakistan will use whatever weapons it pleases, Pakistan purchased these weapons so Pakistan are now the owners of these F-16s, not Uncle Sam...these F-16s are not gifts, Pakistan bought them and Pakistan didnt buy them to be placed behind a locked door collecting dust.

lol

If such restriction is there Pakistan will never able to use them in war against India, they are called Uncle SAM!! Thats why India didn't sign many agreements with US.

BTW is these F-16 part of military aid to Pakistan or purchased? If purchased than some possibilities but otherwise impossible to ignore the agreement. I remember the upgradation of existing F-16 is part of aid package.

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD – After delivery of 18 already paid F-16 aircrafts in middle of June this year, Pakistan would get another batch of 14 of 5th generation warplanes free of cost as a gift from the United States of America.

Pakistan to get 14 more F-16s: Rao | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

As I said before, these F-16s will not be behind a locked door collecting dust. In case of war, if necessary all weapons will be used to defend our Pak Sarzameen. No one can stop Pakistan in the middle of a war.

:what:

Which version of F-16 it is talking about? :argh:

This is a false report.

All Naval Frigates, Missile Boats, Naval PC-3 Orion Aircraft, 155 Heavy Howitzers, F-16s, Night Vision Eqiupment are meant to be used against the Talibaan Navy, Talibaan Air Force and Talibaan Sikh Regiment.

Get a life.

Hi, I honestly think these new F-16s have kill switches and trojan horses in their software that can disable them, if need be. It was a big mistake to buy these F-16s. Take care.

Hi, I honestly think these new F-16s have kill switches and trojan horses in their software that can disable them, if need be. It was a big mistake to buy these F-16s. Take care.

You are absolutely right! The F-16 "trojan horses" are also programmed to steal the pilots identity, clean out his bank account,spam, frighten little children and control the masses with a built in mind control ray.

Since you've already purchased these planes the only way to protect yourself is .......

I'm not sure, but if pak signs no use against India then they can not use them to attack India but ofcourse, they can use those in any case of India attacking first.

I think Jalashwa we bought for our navy from USA got some similar contract.:confused:

No country can be offensive with 18 or 32 F-16s blk 52 but can defended only for few days so no Indian should worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom